Colorado judge strikes down AR-15 ban, and over 10 round magazine ban....good.

Like I said you have no interest in reducing the crime or the murder rates all you care about is banning guns.

Yes, banning guns would reduce crime and murder rates....

The problem is, you guys are all keen on keeping your fetish. I'm really not.

And putting people who break federal gun laws in prison does reduce crime and murder but you would rather not concentrate on the actual criminals

And I don't have any fetish. I have a few guns that are nothing but self defense tools. I don't collect guns. I don't own an AR 15 and I don't need people like you telling me what I need or don't need.

The answer is; "No".

You are not going to get the restrictions you want, we will all ignore them if they do try to enact them, and we will kill anyone who tries to enforce them, and then we will come looking for the people who advocate for them..... people like you, for instance.

Get over it already.

Guy, eventually, the majority of us are going to get sick and tired of you nuts and your fetish.

And if a few of you get the David Koresh Treatment, I'm kind of fine with that.
you would like the idea of fire bombing children

The answer is; "No".

You are not going to get the restrictions you want, we will all ignore them if they do try to enact them, and we will kill anyone who tries to enforce them, and then we will come looking for the people who advocate for them..... people like you, for instance.

Get over it already.

Guy, eventually, the majority of us are going to get sick and tired of you nuts and your fetish.

And if a few of you get the David Koresh Treatment, I'm kind of fine with that.
Well, you got the talking part done.

Come and get me.

And putting people who break federal gun laws in prison does reduce crime and murder but you would rather not concentrate on the actual criminals

And I don't have any fetish. I have a few guns that are nothing but self defense tools. I don't collect guns. I don't own an AR 15 and I don't need people like you telling me what I need or don't need.

Again, when you guys get your nuts under control, then you can get back to me about what you can own.

The ironic thing is, sensible gun laws would still allow most of you to enjoy your fetish.

Come and get me.

Again, I don't remove a rabid possum from my crawlspace, I call a professional for that.

Same thing with gun nuts...

1618223119574.png

More of this, please.

Again, when you guys get your nuts under control, then you can get back to me about what you can own.

The ironic thing is, sensible gun laws would still allow most of you to enjoy your fetish.

Come and get me.

Again, I don't remove a rabid possum from my crawlspace, I call a professional for that.

View attachment 479087
More of this, please.
I look forward to cutting your head off some day soon.

Come and get me.

View attachment 479087
More of this, please.
They aren't my gun nuts.

And you have yet to tell me which of the federal gun laws we do not enforce aren't sensible.

You refuse to answer that question because you don't give a single fuck about reducing crime or murder rates.

Come and get me.

View attachment 479087
More of this, please.

Like I said I'm not surprised that you endorse the fire bombing of children you fucking misanthrope

Sensible like requiring a federal gun license from the same party that's trying to outlaw Voter-ID across the country? Making people pay $800.00 for a psychological exam which includes friends, family and coworkers and only be able to get the license if that leftist anti-gun shrink says it's okay? Taking away reasonable liability protection for firearm manufacturers and sellers so commies can't sue them out of business?

What you on the left consider sensible, normal people don't. You want to make us pay $800.00 for a psychological exam to exercise our constitutional rights, then let's do the same to vote.

Like I said I'm not surprised that you endorse the fire bombing of children you fucking misanthrope

Naw, those were just 20th Trimester abortions of people who would have grown up to be scumbag cultists...

Then let us keep our guns and you don't buy one. Oh, that's right, that goes against the liberal ideology that if a liberal doesn't want to have something, nobody should have it.

You mean like abortions and gay marriage? Oh, no, wait that's you guys.

Forum List

Back