Citizens opening fire

What could POSSIBLY go wrong here?

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.
Yep. In Santa Monica ,Texas and N.Y. to name a few.

It’s set for DC tonight
About 50 now have committed to line target areas and offer protection that law enforcement, mayor and governors won’t provide because they are too busy arresting church attendees
The lawless farce is ovet and property will be provided some protection even if poluce won’t do it .
Interesting. Doesn't look like a civil war so 50 of you are going to go out armed to fight crime? I wonder how the police will tell you apart from the other protesters that are not supposed to be shooting guns. Maybe you could all wear tee shirts saying "we're the good guys" so the police or the National Guard will not shoot you down in the dark, by mistake.
We know you want people killed who are trying to protect lives and property. We will deploy along 15th st so come shared your opinion of our value with us
The police can distinguish 40-70 year old black and white men and a few women from scraggly teen and early 20s rioters and looters. We are the ones without the loaded up shopping carts.

Too HOT to riot in Phoenix but they tried last night. The cops cordoned off the historical district and had the demonstrators surrounds with squad cars. Whenever they'd try to leak out, the cops would tear gas them, driving all sides toward a growing center. Then they attacked the center and commenced the rioters to howling for mercy. The ones that weren't arrested were soaked with pepper gas, mace, and blood.....they seem to have lost their taste for revolution at least for now.

So many of you pervert snowflakes have cheered on lockdowns and death to religious and white people that I’m going to give back my hopeful prediction
When the rioters and looters clash with open fire citizens they are going down. No less than 10 will get their just desserts tonight when they engage the citizenry that does not have the ludicrous. PC “let them vent” that “law enforcement” does.

It’s set for DC tonight
About 50 now have committed to line target areas and offer protection that law enforcement, mayor and governors won’t provide because they are too busy arresting church attendees
The lawless farce is ovet and property will be provided some protection even if poluce won’t do it .
Interesting. Doesn't look like a civil war so 50 of you are going to go out armed to fight crime? I wonder how the police will tell you apart from the other protesters that are not supposed to be shooting guns. Maybe you could all wear tee shirts saying "we're the good guys" so the police or the National Guard will not shoot you down in the dark, by mistake.
Like I said take a couple out sniper style and it will end quickly.

It’s set for DC tonight
Why Target?
They have such good prices.

It’s set for DC tonight
We know you want people killed who are trying to protect lives and property. We will deploy along 15th st so come shared your opinion of our value with us
The police can distinguish 40-70 year old black and white men and a few women from scraggly teen and early 20s rioters and looters. We are the ones without the loaded up shopping carts.
Want people killed? Don't do this if you are still drunk. Ya'll be careful and have a good time at riot. Go on along now. Time for you nap.:chillpill:

It’s set for DC tonight
Vigilantism is every bit as illegal as rioting.

Stop being part of the problem, dumbass.

Forum List

Back