CIA sold rigged encryption machines to allies.

46123987_2031153160264568_7564103914165895168_o.jpg

Those crowds were YUUUUGE, huh? That's how far we've gotten and it happend on day 1.

The CFR was joking referred to as Carnegie, Ford and Rockeller. Rothschild seed money funded the monopolies of the late 1800's and early 1900's and the Rothschilds are the Vatican bankers after the Jesuits took over when the papal bull was lifted in 1814. Our founding fathers were not happy about it either.

FROM JOHN ADAMS TO THOMAS JEFFERSON 9 August, 1816
My History of the Jesuits is not elegantly written, but is supported by unquestionable authorities, is very particular and very horrible. Their restoration is indeed “a step towards darkness,” cruelty, perfidy, despotism, death and—! I wish we [226] were out of danger of bigotry and Jesuitism. May we be “a barrier against the returns of ignorance and barbarism.” What a colossus shall we be! But will it not be of brass, iron, and clay? Your taste is judicious in liking better the dreams of the future than the history of the past. Upon this principle I prophesy that you and I shall soon meet better friends than ever. So wishes

FROM JOHN ADAMS TO THOMAS JEFFERSON 6 May, 1816
I do not like the late resurrection of the Jesuits. They have a general now in Russia, in correspondence with the Jesuits in the United States, who are more numerous than everybody knows. Shall we not have swarms of them here, in as many shapes and disguises as ever a king of the gypsies, Bampfylde Moore Carew himself, assumed? In the shape of printers, editors, writers, schoolmasters, etc..? I have lately read Pascal’s letters over again, and four volumes of the History of the Jesuits. If ever any congregation of men could merit eternal perdition on earth and in hell, according to these historians, though, like Pascal, true Catholics, it is this company of Loyola.

THOMAS JEFFERSON TO JOHN ADAMS 1 August, 1816
I dislike, with you, their restoration, because it marks a retrograde step from light towards darkness.
Notice all the replies here are from the same ones who go after 9/11 truthers and the same ones with severe TDS ?

I believe Orwell warned us this day would arise.

ohhhh....you are a 9/11 truther....well shit now this whole thing makes sense.

Why does anyone depend on RT? And RT w/Scottie Nell Hughes at that.

I have no idea if the story is true but you'd think left to right across the spectrum we could agree this is not a good source for information.

Yeah, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc, etc....the last bastion of honest journalism......only to an idiot like yourself.

I have no idea if the story is true but you'd think left to right across the spectrum we could agree this is not a good source for information.

Yeah, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, etc, etc....the last bastion of honest journalism......only to an idiot like yourself.

^Chooses Putin TV over American news.

You mean CIA Operation Mockingbird news that control 90 percent of all our media? Excuse me for not buying into their bullshit and fake news where green screens are used to make it appear that they are on the scene. Recall CNN's coverage of Desert Storm that claimed to be in Riyadh but were actually in a studio in Atlanta???? Do I need to jog your memory, douchebag?

You mean CIA Operation Mockingbird news that control 90 percent of all our media? Excuse me for not buying into their bullshit and fake news where green screens are used to make it appear that they are on the scene. Recall CNN's coverage of Desert Storm that claimed to be in Riyadh but were actually in a studio in Atlanta???? Do I need to jog your memory, douchebag?

Dale, You're afraid of tap water so forgive me if I don't take anything you say seriously.

Forum List

Back