CIA Officer: "U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861"

"It's horrifying moment. Others have said that the U.S. is facing — and I completely agree and I myself have said separately — that the U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861. Not since the Vietnam War, not since World War II, since 1861 when the country broke in two. That is because our institutions, our procedures, the checks and balances, separation of powers, and the social compact as well as social reality and facts on which we all have to decide what positions we take and agree to disagree, all are placed in question for the glory of one person's sense of self."

Listen here:

Former CIA Officer On Trump's Battle With Intelligence Community

Long interview, about 17 minutes, so the conservatards will have to take their anti-tard ADHD medication in order to make it through the entire thing.

We are so, so fucked.

Top US Spy Agency Refuses To Endorse CIA's Russian Hacking Assessment Due To "Lack Of Evidence" | Zero Hedge
zerohedge: alt right 'fake news' source

The google is your friend.
fake news propaganda sites include zerohedge, yes, your friend

You and I both know they're not the only one who reported this.
Be brave and use the google...or are you afraid of what you'll find?

"It's horrifying moment. Others have said that the U.S. is facing — and I completely agree and I myself have said separately — that the U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861. Not since the Vietnam War, not since World War II, since 1861 when the country broke in two. That is because our institutions, our procedures, the checks and balances, separation of powers, and the social compact as well as social reality and facts on which we all have to decide what positions we take and agree to disagree, all are placed in question for the glory of one person's sense of self."

Listen here:

Long interview, about 17 minutes, so the conservatards will have to take their anti-tard ADHD medication in order to make it through the entire thing.

We are so, so fucked.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.
Yep......worst economy since the Great Fucking Depression.

Not even close.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.
There may be some truth in that we are facing a grave crisis. It stems from a massive propaganda campaign by democrats who wish to deligitimize our electoral process and overturn an election, silence those with a dissenting opinion and demonize a foreign country without the slightest bit of evidence. You dumb mf'ers are a real danger to our way of life.

Is this the same CIA that claims that Russia out Trump in office?
Don't fret folks. The CIA isn't the only agency under the Obama administration that is being laughed at here and around the globe.
Soon to change, in less than a month.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

Top US Spy Agency Refuses To Endorse CIA's Russian Hacking Assessment Due To "Lack Of Evidence" | Zero Hedge

The google is your friend.
fake news propaganda sites include zerohedge, yes, your friend

ZeroHedge is far more credible than CNN or ABC.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

Jake the Fake: Trump will never win the Republican nomination.
Jake the Fake: Trump will never win the general election.

There is good reason for concern when any nation's intelligence service becomes an acolyte of a political party as has America's CIA. It worked well for a certain Austrian back in the day but it didn't work for long. This time it's likely to be an even shorter run.

Forum List

Back