CIA Officer: "U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861"

Progs losing an election is now a national crisis...LOL

Then you wonder why Trump is blowing off his "intel" briefings

"It's horrifying moment. Others have said that the U.S. is facing — and I completely agree and I myself have said separately — that the U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861. Not since the Vietnam War, not since World War II, since 1861 when the country broke in two. That is because our institutions, our procedures, the checks and balances, separation of powers, and the social compact as well as social reality and facts on which we all have to decide what positions we take and agree to disagree, all are placed in question for the glory of one person's sense of self."

Listen here:

Former CIA Officer On Trump's Battle With Intelligence Community

Long interview, about 17 minutes, so the conservatards will have to take their anti-tard ADHD medication in order to make it through the entire thing.

We are so, so fucked.
Yep......worst economy since the Great Fucking Depression.

"It's horrifying moment. Others have said that the U.S. is facing — and I completely agree and I myself have said separately — that the U.S. is facing the greatest crisis to its institution since 1861. Not since the Vietnam War, not since World War II, since 1861 when the country broke in two. That is because our institutions, our procedures, the checks and balances, separation of powers, and the social compact as well as social reality and facts on which we all have to decide what positions we take and agree to disagree, all are placed in question for the glory of one person's sense of self."

Listen here:

Long interview, about 17 minutes, so the conservatards will have to take their anti-tard ADHD medication in order to make it through the entire thing.

We are so, so fucked.

Yes you are and rightly so. It's time for real Americans again. Have your guru meet you in your safe place so you can cry to someone who might give a shit. Maybe.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.
Yep......worst economy since the Great Fucking Depression.

You mean as the DOW is up 13.59% year to date? lol

Let me guess .... we're supposed to take this seriously, right?

Yes, that's it. Take Milo Yiannopoulos, Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin seriously, but not a fucking CIA officer.

You mean the CIA officer that retired 9 years ago?
Seems to me he would be somewhat out of the loop dont you think?

No. Once in the CIA, always in the CIA. They're more "in the loop" than any regular joe blow with a steady stream of hysterical fake news and internet memes ever could be, that's for damn sure.

Yes, that's it. Take Milo Yiannopoulos, Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin seriously, but not a fucking CIA officer.

Think the fact that he authors "CIA tell all" books might have an influence on his position?

Nahhh .... probably not.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

Top US Spy Agency Refuses To Endorse CIA's Russian Hacking Assessment Due To "Lack Of Evidence" | Zero Hedge
zerohedge: alt right 'fake news' source

No. Once in the CIA, always in the CIA. They're more "in the loop" than any regular joe blow with a steady stream of hysterical fake news and internet memes ever could be, that's for damn sure.

Funny,the rest of the US intelligence services disagree with you and the nine year retired CIA officer.
Oh ...and he's also the same guy who said the threat of radical islam was overstated.

King Trumpery isn't smart enough to understand the world or the US's place in it. That's made worse by his refusal to even try.

But hey, its so much more important that he meet with Kanye West and sit up late at night tweeting insults at SNL.

Yes. We are fucked.

Now that he's retired, does he just show up at the weekly meetings instead of the daily ones?

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

Top US Spy Agency Refuses To Endorse CIA's Russian Hacking Assessment Due To "Lack Of Evidence" | Zero Hedge

The google is your friend.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

The CIA didn't exist until after WW II, dumbass.

Listen here:

We are so, so fucked.

The google is your friend.
fake news propaganda sites include zerohedge, yes, your friend

Forum List

Back