CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

The article doesn't say what you do.

You're argument had degraded so completely that you're arguing that I ignore your own article.

Um, no.
And I've said many times why I posted it you dumbfuck

Do you think I own the article? So why is it "mine"

Its news, I posted it and gave my commentary underneath

Fuck sake you get dumber everyday

Because it is connected to Russia and brought them money...but then I forgot you are a huge fan of Russia.
Yeah its so terrible that Europe was getting energy to stay warm during winter and we weren't inches from WW3,

Zelensky isn't giving you any money to cheer lead for him so when are you going to fight Marine since you LOVE Ukraine so much

Yeah its so terrible that Europe was getting energy to stay warm during winter, that we weren't inches from WW3, Zelensky isn't giving you any money to cheer lead for him

When are you going to fight Marine since you LOVE Ukraine so much

Instead of getting it from Russia the US had record exports of NG to keep the EU warm.

A lot of of think it is good when the US prospers.

You are not one of them it seems.

Not shocking I guess

Instead of getting it from Russia the US had record exports of NG to keep the EU warm.

A lot of of think it is good when the US prospers.

You are not one of them it seems.

Not shocking I guess
Sounds like a motive to me

You think never ending war means the US prospers? You think WW3 will mean the US prospers?

Hahahahahahaha

You've said alot of retarded shit on this site but this may be you're most Derrrr moment yet congrats!

Sounds like a motive to me

You think never ending war means the US prospers? You think WW3 will mean the US prospers?

Hahahahahahaha

You've said alot of retarded shit on this site but this may be you're most Derrrr moment yet congrats!

WWIII

200w.gif

When did you get to be such a drama queen?

And people wonder why Marines are called Crayon Eaters

This is why folks

View attachment 792338

You

I know, I should be hiding under my bed waiting for WWIII like you....but I just cannot bring myself to do that. Too busy with the retirement planning.

If the whole world goes up in a poof of nuke smoke, oh well I did me not good to sit around worrying about it like you

I know, I should be hiding under my bed waiting for WWIII like you....but I just cannot bring myself to do that. Too busy with the retirement planning.

If the whole world goes up in a poof of nuke smoke, oh well I did me not good to sit around worrying about it like you
LOL

You take being geopolitically aware as "hiding under my bed"?

Today really is your most retarded Greatest Hits

You are the dumbest mother fucker alive to not see what we are drifting towards with your buddy Biden running things

Keep going please

You being this stupid amuses me so much

LOL

You take being geopolitically aware as "hiding under my bed"?

Today really is your most retarded Greatest Hits

You are the dumbest mother fucker alive to not see what we are drifting towards with your buddy Biden running things

Keep going please

You being this stupid amuses me so much

You are not geopolitically aware, you are a parrot that post his parties talking points.

There is no pending WWIII, the war between Russia and the Ukraine has been remarkably well contained. The rest of the world is going about their business while the Russian military has been proven to be merely a paper tiger nobody in the world except people like you fear any longer.

In a couple years I will remind of this post and laugh in your face again. I hope you do not mind.

Must you always post stupidity?

Dude, there were probably 20 threads on here attacking Biden for revoking the sanctions from Nord Stream, now all of a sudden everyone from the right things it is the greatest thing since sliced bread

How do you people keep up with all the daily changes in what you support and do not support?

You are not geopolitically aware, you are a parrot that post his parties talking points.

There is no pending WWIII, the war between Russia and the Ukraine has been remarkably well contained. The rest of the world is going about their business while the Russian military has been proven to be merely a paper tiger nobody in the world except people like you fear any longer.

In a couple years I will remind of this post and laugh in your face again. I hope you do not mind.
Dream on little boy. The West and the US escalate the war at every turn. If the Ukes up their attacks inside Russia, do you think they’ll just take it. And what if Russia were to hit a NATO nation either by mistake or false flag op?

Dude, there were probably 20 threads on here attacking Biden for revoking the sanctions from Nord Stream, now all of a sudden everyone from the right things it is the greatest thing since sliced bread

How do you people keep up with all the daily changes in what you support and do not support?
? I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Everything is secret except what the Intel agencies want to leak to the media. Whistleblowers are condemned and the media is in the back pocket of the democrat administration. Does anyone expect the CIA to come clean?

Dream on little boy. The West and the US escalate the war at every turn. If the Ukes up their attacks inside Russia, do you think they’ll just take it. And what if Russia were to hit a NATO nation either by mistake or false flag op?

spongebob-patrick.gif

You all are the ones all in a panic about WWII, not me.

That is you and Rust.
Panic? Not the right word. I would say logic is the better word. If you knew anything about the history of war, you’d know they often spiral out of control.

Panic? Not the right word. I would say logic is the better word. If you knew anything about the history of war, you’d know they often spiral out of control.

:itsok:

It will be all right little buddy, the big bad nukes will not be coming to get you!

Forum List

Back