CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

You are not geopolitically aware, you are a parrot that post his parties talking points.

There is no pending WWIII, the war between Russia and the Ukraine has been remarkably well contained. The rest of the world is going about their business while the Russian military has been proven to be merely a paper tiger nobody in the world except people like you fear any longer.

In a couple years I will remind of this post and laugh in your face again. I hope you do not mind.
Says the guy who claims to be libertarian that parrots Biden talking points

Russia still has the most nukes out of any country, they are allied with China and other nations now economically through BRICS. The dollar is losing its spot and the US certainly losing its spot thanks to Biden. Even top nuclear scientists say the Doomsday clock is closest to midnight its been in decades. But only a fool like you can't see what's happening

I'd rather be prepared and nothing happen than laughing and bombs fall

Dude, there were probably 20 threads on here attacking Biden for revoking the sanctions from Nord Stream, now all of a sudden everyone from the right things it is the greatest thing since sliced bread

How do you people keep up with all the daily changes in what you support and do not support?
Show me these threads where people on the right like myself have supported Nord Stream being destroyed

I will wait

Says the guy who claims to be libertarian that parrots Biden talking points

Which talking points are those?

Russia still has the most nukes out of any country, they are allied with China and other nations now economically through BRICS.

they are not so much allied with China as they are now a vassal of China

I'd rather be prepared and nothing happen than laughing and bombs fall

Ok then, tell me what should I do differently in my life if I agreed that WWIII was imminent?

Should I quit working on the retirement plans? Should I stop stashing away extra money as we attempt to move the date up?

Should I not golf this summer? Should we have not bought this nice new house last year?

How does one prepare for a war that will destroy 99% of the world?

Which talking points are those?

they are not so much allied with China as they are now a vassal of China

Ok then, tell me what should I do differently in my life if I agreed that WWIII was imminent?

Should I quit working on the retirement plans? Should I stop stashing away extra money as we attempt to move the date up?

Should I not golf this summer? Should we have not bought this nice new house last year?

How does one prepare for a war that will destroy 99% of the world?
Want me to tell your own posts now? Can't decipher what you yourself write? LOL

Didn't say you had anything differently to do numbnuts. Creating fantasy is your realm not mine

I'm saying you're a dumbass if you can't see whats playing out in real time because of Ukraine

Escalation what's that word mean? You think things won't with Biden in charge?

Want me to tell your own posts now?

Yes, I want you to link to those talking points you said I posted.

Didn't say you had anything differently to do numbnuts. Creating fantasy is your realm not mine

I'm saying you're a dumbass if you can't see whats playing out in real time because of Ukraine

So, the only difference between us is you are worried about WWIII and I am not. What do you gain by this awareness of the pending WWIII?

How will that help you if it were to happen?

Assurances from someone as uninformed as you, are meaningless.

Well then, I guess you will just have to keep living your life in a constant state of fear and panic.

What a fun time for you!

Both sabotage actions - Nord-Stream and the Kachowka dam, only provide a clear benefit for Ukraine.

Russia was in no need to blow up a pipeline - who's transport of gas is controlled by Russia anyway. - see the repair or turbine issue.
Russia IMO would only blow up the Kachowka dam to "drown" UAF units or for them to simply get stuck and therefore becoming sitting ducks.

Both sabotage actions - Nord-Stream and the Kachowka dam, only provide a clear benefit for Ukraine.

Russia was in no need to blow up a pipeline - who's transport of gas is controlled by Russia anyway. - see the repair or turbine issue.
Russia IMO would only blow up the Kachowka dam to "drown" UAF units or for them to simply get stuck and therefore becoming sitting ducks.

Nord-stream definitely benefits Ukraine. But the dam?

They lost massive capacity for electricity generation in addition to flooding their own territory. Its also used as the source of water coolant for Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. The Russians had already flooded the region once during the Ukrainian surge of 2022. Ukraine starts another counter offensive and it floods *again*?

Odds are, its Russia for the dam and Ukraine for the pipeline.

"“Just as you would assume they blew up Nord stream, the Russian natural gas pipeline, last fall, he added. “In fact the Ukrainians did do that, as we now know,” Carlson continued stating as fact a situation that is still quite murky.'

Welp, Ramm.....sounds like Carlson is part of your conspiracy now too, buddy.

They lost massive capacity for electricity generation in addition to flooding their own territory. Its also used as the source of water coolant for Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. The Russians had already flooded the region once during the Ukrainian surge of 2022. Ukraine starts another counter offensive and it floods *again*?

That Ukraine will sooner or later attack across the Dnieper is highly likely. Therefore if you would be the Ukrainians - would you commence with an attack - involving pontoon bridges, barges and all other kind of boats - whilst penetrating e.g. 5-15km with troops and vehicles onto the Eastern Bank - before blowing up the dam or waiting for the Russians to blow it up during your attack?

Last year the Russians never flooded the lower Dnieper delta or Kherson - but regulated additional water via an intact dam - into the existing marsh-lands on the Eastern-Bank. Therefore being able to keep the marshlands as a natural barrier/defense against the UAF, and still would be, via regulating additional water quantities. Now the Dnieper is flooding uncontrolled the entire Western and Eastern bank.

It takes around 2-3 month for the water to reside and the flooded marsh-lands to dry up - with no big chances of the marshlands to recover. And the UAF, IMO does not have the necessary numbers to start a larger attack before August/September. Also water-shortage on Crimea due to the reservoir being emptied now, will cause far more serious issues for the Russians in dry August/September.

Same logic goes IMO for the Russians - why flood an area that does not behold enemy units and literally softens up/destroys their own defense positions? with no chances to keep these marshlands nice and wet - due to there being no more dam.

Last edited:
Yes, I want you to link to those talking points you said I posted.

So, the only difference between us is you are worried about WWIII and I am not. What do you gain by this awareness of the pending WWIII?

How will that help you if it were to happen?
Everything you say in this thread is from MSM and Biden talking points

Keep your head in the sand but stop pretending you know wtf you're talking about you don't

"“Just as you would assume they blew up Nord stream, the Russian natural gas pipeline, last fall, he added. “In fact the Ukrainians did do that, as we now know,” Carlson continued stating as fact a situation that is still quite murky.'

Welp, Ramm.....sounds like Carlson is part of your conspiracy now too, buddy.
Why would Russia destroy its own infrastructure that brought them millions maybe even billions? Answer that dumbass

And Golfing Gator even told you "We, being the US, shipped more energy to Europe than ever before AFTER Nord Stream was destroyed"

Keep being dumb

Odds are you're completely retarded

Forum List

Back