CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

"It was on our radar! We swear!" Getting tired of hearing this from our supposed protective agencies. They're in it or doing it themselves! Wake up
Abut all I can do with this one Rust, is ask if this is intended to take the responsibility off of America?
The reason being, it's out of character for you to be on the side of blaming the Ukraine.

Do libs support this destruction of a gas pipeline spewing carbon into the ozone layer?... what the hell folks.... that one event neutralized all the green advancements the world has made over the last 20 years....

Are a lot of Americans starting to wander over to the side that is opposing this war against Russia?

"It was on our radar! We swear!" Getting tired of hearing this from our supposed protective agencies. They're in it or doing it themselves! Wake up

Should they have stopped it?

I thought you people did not like the Nord Steam pipeline.

I knew it was ordered by Biden from the start....

Do libs support this destruction of a gas pipeline spewing carbon into the ozone layer?... what the hell folks.... that one event neutralized all the green advancements the world has made over the last 20 years....
No, the American left doesn't care about the environment nearly as much as they care about America's war against Russia!

I knew it was ordered by Biden from the start....

Have....have you read the OP?

Because your argument doesn't sound like you have.

You don't blow it up under any circumstances... what kind of evil are we governed by?...

The link indicates that Ukraine did so. Should we have stopped them?

And why is a pipeline off limits in a war zone?

Have....have you read the OP?

Because your argument doesn't sound like you have.
Yes but I can tell you have not.... let me teach you some truth... whatever Ukraine does they do only after Biden sanctions it...

Yes but I can tell you have not.... let me teach you some truth... whatever Ukraine does they do only after Biden sanctions it...

You said that Biden ordered it. The article doesn't say that. You do.

You said that Ukraine does they do only after Biden sanctions it. The article doesn't say that. You do.

You haven't read the article. You don't know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself.

I had just raised the question a half hour ago on CIA or FBI agents defecting and staying in place.

But now it seems that America has created itself a situation in which defecting doesn't even have to be done covertly!

Forum List

Back