CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

Thanks. He sounds very calm and serious. I have never understood why Russia would piss away all that investment in the pipeline and cut off their resume stream.
Russia wouldn't... Biden did it and he is responsible for a huge amount of environmental damage to the ozone layer... it was a stupid thing to do.... the scary part is its been a few years so he probably doesn't even remember ordering it....

Russia wouldn't... Biden did it and he is responsible for a huge amount of environmental damage to the ozone layer... it was a stupid thing to do.... the scary part is its been a few years so he probably doesn't even remember ordering it....

Nope. Russia invaded Ukraine and cut off the gas. Don't exaggerate the environmental damage or the damage to the ozone.

Nope. Russia invaded Ukraine and cut off the gas. Don't exaggerate the environmental damage or the damage to the ozone.
Surada we all watched it gushing to the surface... at least we that watch FOX did...

1691954446216.jpeg

You don't just flip a switch and gas stop gushing out... lmao
I'm dealing with morons here....

Surada we all watched it gushing to the surface... at least we that watch FOX did...

View attachment 814468

You don't just flip a switch and gas stop gushing out... lmao
I'm dealing with morons here....

Yes, I know. My family made millions on preventing ozone depletion. Don't exaggerate the environmental impact of this incident.

Yes, I know. My family made millions on preventing ozone depletion. Don't exaggerate the environmental impact of this incident.
Its not an exaggeration.... no matter how much information that you can see is kept from you... you just keep on stubbornly stumbling through every debate.... its amazing to witness...

It has previously been estimated that more than 115,000 tons of natural gas escaped the damaged pipeline in just six days, with a greenhouse gas contribution of approximately 15 million tons of CO2—or the amount of carbon that can be absorbed by roughly 580 million trees in a year.

Forum List

Back