CIA had Nord Stream attack plans 3 months before it happened

You said that Biden ordered it. The article doesn't say that. You do.

You said that Ukraine does they do only after Biden sanctions it. The article doesn't say that. You do.

You haven't read the article. You don't know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself.
'You' are making an ass of yourself!

Abut all I can do with this one Rust, is ask if this is intended to take the responsibility off of America?
The reason being, it's out of character for you to be on the side of blaming the Ukraine.
I've been saying since it happened it was a false flag and we did it.

This is deflection by us nothing more

The article indicates that Ukraine did it.

Unless you're posting from Kyiv, I don't think 'we' means what you think it means.

Are a lot of Americans starting to wander over to the side that is opposing this war against Russia?
I've never supported it... especially when I watched Biden's weak attempt or non attempt to prevent it... I knew then the military complex was back in charge....

Didn't you guys insist that Biden destroyed the pipeline?
Newsflash

This is the propaganda arm of the DNC putting out its "truth"

In reality we caused it, Biden said he'd do it, the world knows he did it everyone but you sycophants anyway

Then why did you post an article that says Ukraine did it?

That makes no sense at all

The article indicates that Ukraine did it.

Unless you're posting from Kyiv, I don't think 'we' means what you think it means.
The article written by whom? Consider the source

The CIA did it, Biden promised he'd do it, read between the lines moron

Thanks for that!
Overall you came across to me as a loyal American on the war against Russia. Are you sure that you're not?

From now on it's going to be easier to pin down American loyalties, at least on this board.

Mostly on account of domestic politics having the power to rise above foreign policy loyalties.

The article written by whom? Consider the source

The CIA did it, Biden promised he'd do it, read between the lines moron
You're insisting we ignore the very article you cited?

Laughing.....you never actually read the article before posting it, did you?

Thanks for that!
Overall you came across to me as a loyal American on the war against Russia. Are you sure that you're not?

From now on it's going to be easier to pin down American loyalties, at least on this board.

Mostly on account of domestic politics having the power to rise above foreign policy loyalties.
If by loyal American you mean someone tired of our regime change foreign policy, or someone who doesn't deny the role we played in this going back to the 2 color revolutions of 04 and 14, and someone who knows bullshit when I see it then yeah

War will continue to be big bucks for the MIC and this war is a money laundering operation

You're insisting we ignore the very article you cited?

Laughing.....you never actually read the article before posting it, did you?
Not what I said. Again you're a moron. You take everything at face value cause you're a literal retard.

I've explained what this article says to me

Go back to sucking off establishment cock, happy pride faggot

I've never supported it... especially when I watched Biden's weak attempt or non attempt to prevent it... I knew then the military complex was back in charge....
You're putting too much emphasis on the MIC. It's all to their enrichment but there are other much more important considerations.

Russia must be destroyed, before it becomes Russia/China!

Not what I said. Again you're a moron. You take everything at face value cause you're a literal retard.

I've explained what this article says to me

Go back to sucking off establishment cock, happy pride faggot

The article doesn't say what you do.

You're argument had degraded so completely that you're arguing that I ignore your own article.

Um, no.

If by loyal American you mean someone tired of our regime change foreign policy, or someone who doesn't deny the role we played in this going back to the 2 color revolutions of 04 and 14, and someone who knows bullshit when I see it then yeah
You've said it as well as I could have ever hoped for!
War will continue to be big bucks for the MIC and this war is a money laundering operation
Well not exactly the issue, but it's of minimal importance. My case is put to Rambunctious in #35.

How many times do I have to repeat "this is what the propaganda arm of the DNC is reporting"

I posted it because its news

Derrrrrrrrr

Why is it news if it is not true?

Why are you spreading propaganda?

Forum List

Back