Chuckie Schumer(D) to block Trumps SCOTUS pick....

A lie by omission, or an inability to read and comprehend? ^^^

Jake did not name a nominee, he wrote 7 Republican senators would "block any potential anti-Roe nominee".
weatherflake is more stupid than jake is the point. McConnell does not have a lock step GOP majority on Roe.
You are a trollboy. Trump will select a nominee, and if his selection is consistent with the caliber of his cabinet, that person will be nominated while you leftards roll on the floor in spastic contortions.
You continue to mouth fart. You seem to think that Trump will nominate an Alito or Scalia. :lol:
Says the dufus who says 7 Republicans are voting no on an unnamed nominee
Says the guy who is dumber than jake. I said there are at least seven GOP senators who will not vote for an anti-Roe nominee.
and we said name them.

Dems need to be careful. Polling indicated that most Trumpees who would've voted for Hillary, didn't because of the SCOTUS issue. If dems force someone who looks like their pick into the Court by obstructionism, the voters won't thank them for that in 2018. The cult of LGBT is really damaging the DNC. It's killing it actually. So fierce is the loyalty there to such a losing platform with working class values..

PS It should be noted that message boards such as this one, and all of social media, can and has impacted policies and Pols, thus, those of us who reject much of the Conservative and ultra conservative agenda must be vigilante, and continue to voice our objections when we feel the powers that be are leading us to the edge of a cliff.
You forgot to mention the formidable power of on-line petitions! :)

At least the Republicans gave the greenlight to Obamas picks in2009.
Dems are very sore losers. :)

Your denial of reality is only . . . denial.

Trump is not a con.
Trump hasn't even named a nominee yet you know 7 Rep Senators will vote no.

You lefties keep finding new ways to ridicule yourselves.

A lie by omission, or an inability to read and comprehend? ^^^

Jake did not name a nominee, he wrote 7 Republican senators would "block any potential anti-Roe nominee".
weatherflake is more stupid than jake is the point. McConnell does not have a lock step GOP majority on Roe.
You are a trollboy. Trump will select a nominee, and if his selection is consistent with the caliber of his cabinet, that person will be nominated while you leftards roll on the floor in spastic contortions.
You continue to mouth fart. You seem to think that Trump will nominate an Alito or Scalia. :lol:
You baby murdering days are over, it's just a matter of time now....

Uh-Huh, so does the "right" ......

"An eye for an eye making the whole world blind" -- Mohandas K. Gandhi
I am not aware of any conservative saying the ends justify the means or pass a bill to find out what's in it.

I'm not claiming that any conservative said that but did you sleep through the Bush Regime or sumptin' ? Republican overreach was rampant and thus begat the President Nimrod Era and the Democrat take over of Congress.

Heck it was Bill Frist that started the whole "nuclear option" merry-go-round by threatening the Democrats with it back in 2004.

Harry Reid being the douche bag that he is just one-upped them on Presidential Nominees, now I fully expect the Republicans to one up the Democrats one up and expand the "Reid Rule" to include SCOTUS nominees and possibly even farther.
Every Democrat policy ends in failure for one reason - they lack the ability to look forward at the ramifications of their actions. And when it hits the fan they have the same response every time - what we need are more laws then.
I agree with respect to the Democrats but how are the Republicans any better? What great things have they accomplished when they were in power?
Fiscal Responsibility -- NOPE
Reducing the size and scope of government --- NOPE
Ending our pointless exercises in Nation Building --- NOPE
Expanding Free and Fair Markets -- NOPE

What great conservative principles have the Republicans managed to advance during there last tour in the halls of power? Seems to me that they did nothing but expand government programs like crazy (Medicare Part "D", No Child Left Behind), engaged in a bail out orgy (Bear Stearns, Fannie & Fredie, TARP, Capital Injections to the major banks), Ran up record budget deficits, Started an idiotic and unnecessary War-Nation Building exercise in Iraq, Narrowed the Scope of individual liberty with things like the Patriot Act and all the Bush Era warrantless wire tapping bullshit..... what the fuck kind of conservatism is that nonsense?

Both parties are dominated by short-shortsightedness and insular thinking, they stagger from election to election all the while kicking the can down the road and hoping that they won't be the ones in power when the shit hits the fan. It takes political courage to do what is right for the LONG TERM and neither party has demonstrated that they have any, they just create problems so they can "fix" them with bigger problems and on and on the hamster wheel goes.
now you know why Trump won. Congrats for learning that.
Hate to break this to you pal but the Republicans and Democrats have been on my shit list for 25 years, so if you supported Trump because you were fed up with the Republican "Establishment" then congrats to you for finally learning what I already knew even though I'm highly dubious as to whether he's going to be the one to finally get the GOP's shit together with regards to acting on principles and thinking long term.

I am not aware of any conservative saying the ends justify the means or pass a bill to find out what's in it.

I'm not claiming that any conservative said that but did you sleep through the Bush Regime or sumptin' ? Republican overreach was rampant and thus begat the President Nimrod Era and the Democrat take over of Congress.

Heck it was Bill Frist that started the whole "nuclear option" merry-go-round by threatening the Democrats with it back in 2004.

Harry Reid being the douche bag that he is just one-upped them on Presidential Nominees, now I fully expect the Republicans to one up the Democrats one up and expand the "Reid Rule" to include SCOTUS nominees and possibly even farther.
Every Democrat policy ends in failure for one reason - they lack the ability to look forward at the ramifications of their actions. And when it hits the fan they have the same response every time - what we need are more laws then.
I agree with respect to the Democrats but how are the Republicans any better? What great things have they accomplished when they were in power?

What great conservative principles have the Republicans managed to advance during there last tour in the halls of power? Seems to me that they did nothing but expand government programs like crazy (Medicare Part "D", No Child Left Behind), engaged in a bail out orgy (Bear Stearns, Fannie & Fredie, TARP, Capital Injections to the major banks), Ran up record budget deficits, Started an idiotic and unnecessary War-Nation Building exercise in Iraq, Narrowed the Scope of individual liberty with things like the Patriot Act and all the Bush Era warrantless wire tapping bullshit..... what the fuck kind of conservatism is that nonsense?

Both parties are dominated by short-shortsightedness and insular thinking, they stagger from election to election all the while kicking the can down the road and hoping that they won't be the ones in power when the shit hits the fan. It takes political courage to do what is right for the LONG TERM and neither party has demonstrated that they have any, they just create problems so they can "fix" them with bigger problems and on and on the hamster wheel goes.
Hate to break this to you pal but the Republicans and Democrats have been on my shit list for 25 years, so if you supported Trump because you were fed up with the Republican "Establishment" then congrats to you for finally learning what I already knew even though I'm highly dubious as to whether he's going to be the one to finally get the GOP's shit together with regards to acting on principles and thinking long term.
GOP'ers are worse than democrats ......

We aren't corrupt, so you like libturd corruption , dude that's sad for an American. They've been exposed

We aren't corrupt, so you like libturd corruption , dude that's sad for an American. They've been exposed
GOP'ers...they are not republicans....

Forum List

Back