LOSERS Still Trying To Get Their Way: Schumer Says Libs Will Work W/Trump If He Does What They Want

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Schumer: Dems Will Work With Trump Only ‘If He Moves Completely In Our Direction’ [VIDEO]

“The only way we’re going to work with him is if he moves completely in our direction and abandons his Republican colleagues,” Schumer told CNN Tuesday. “90-95 percent of the time we’ll be holding his feet to the fire and holding him accountable.”

:lmao:

After being REJECTED by the American people a 2nd straight time, again in historic, record-setting fashion, Schumer and the Lib Losers double-down on 'stupid', announcing publicly and defiantly their continued demand of 'Their Way or OBSTRUCTIONIST Politics'! Chucky hasn't come to grips that the American people have already REJECTED 'their direction'....TWICE. He may not have brains, but he does have b@lls.

Democrats today are like that one un-wanted party guest who lingers after everyone else is gone, and you can't get rid of them.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/schumer-dems-will-work-with-trump-only-if-he-moves-completely-in-our-direction-video/#ixzz4Unm2hrc2

Last edited:
This is why we say that, to democrats, compromise means the other guy gives up stuff and they don't.

Hmmm, I don't see this in my original post....

“The only way we’re going to work with him is if he moves completely in our direction and abandons his Republican colleagues,” Schumer told CNN Tuesday. “90-95 percent of the time we’ll be holding his feet to the fire and holding him accountable.”

After being REJECTED by the American people a 2nd straight time, again in historic, record-setting fashion, Schumer and the Lib Losers double-down on 'stupid', announcing publicly and defiantly their continued demand of 'Their Way or OBSTRUCTIONIST Politics'! Chucky hasn't come to grips that the American people have already REJECTED 'their direction'....TWICE. He may not have brains, but he does have b@lls.

Democrats today are like that one un-wanted party guest who lingers after everyone else is gone, and you can't get rid of them.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/schumer-dems-will-work-with-trump-only-if-he-moves-completely-in-our-direction-video/#ixzz4Unm2hrc2

Sounds like the GOP congressional members since 2008...
Obama never gave them a chance to say that - he immediately began by-passing Congress and doing his own Un-Constitutional thing.

Poor chuckie finally works his way up to the big chair only to find it at the children's table

Schumer: Dems Will Work With Trump Only ‘If He Moves Completely In Our Direction’ [VIDEO]

Radical libs never compromise.

They are like two year old's, who refuse to share.

Trump likes single payer, and ACA won't be returned to the old days of nothing.

SCOTUS nominees will not include anti-Roe justices. HobbyLobby and Citizens United most likely are quite safe.

Trump's promised infrastructure bill linked with tax cuts means Big Progressive Government using the credit card.

Yep, a real con.

Trump likes single payer, and ACA won't be returned to the old days of nothing.

SCOTUS nominees will not include anti-Roe justices. HobbyLobby and Citizens United most likely are quite safe.

Trump's promised infrastructure bill linked with tax cuts means Big Progressive Government using the credit card.

Yep, a real con.

The con job was on you by the media claiming Hellary was going to be a landslide.

. . . on either side, MacRegressive.
You didn't see me mention a side. No one did. Please stop stalking me, Jake. Thank you..
You initiated the contact, not me, MacRegressive, but I will end it, yes. You are not a centrist, for a fact. You are on the Regressive Right, for a fact.

I am not surprised Schumer said what he did say. McConnell worked with Obama when he got what he wanted.

MacRegressive, it is called Politics.

You are not a centrist, for a fact. You are on the Regressive Right, for a fact.

MacRegressive, it is called Politics.
Tell you what, Jake. Since I can't get you to stop stalking me, I'll let you prove your point.

Go ahead and challenge me on the issues, and let's see where we stand. Start threads and invite me in, if you prefer.

Here are some ideas for you:
  • Macroeconomics
  • Personal Income Taxation
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net
You say I'm a right winger, and that you're a mainstream Republican. Now, back up your words, just this once.

Go ahead. It's called politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back