Chuck Todd caught deceptively editing video and lying.

NBC, like the rest of the mainstream media, is biased and agenda-driven. Liberals on this board are quick to mock and dismiss any and all content coming from decidedly and open conservative news outlets as automatically false yet stand firm in denial that the outlets they worship are golden truths.

MSDNC cropping videos, getting caught and issuing a retraction is the topic you dope. Your post is just you're uninformed opinion you dope. Either agree msdnc was wrong orprove they weren't you dope.
We're going to take Barr out to the woodshed in November hack. Deal with it.

Another cool story bro. Would you like to explain how your going to take Barr to the woodshed or do you just feeeeelllll it's going to happen?

Cuomo recently admitted his reporting is misleading BS as well. Let's hear how bad FOX news is PROGS, do what you do best and project.

It's not like we are missing evidence, but yes NBC is fake news, CBS is fake news, CNN is not even news.
None of those sources have been proven to make dumb fucks dumber. This one has. 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you are.

Like evolution and gravity is a fact?

GTFO with biased studies..

MSM half truths over the past 40 years was/ is more deadlier than the truth.
Show me an unbiased study that says that FOX news viewers are well informed. I`ll wait.

I watch MSNBC, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC..and I could out debate you any day of the week. What do you think people just watch one channel, or is it just the left?

You really think that you can debate?

It's not like we are missing evidence, but yes NBC is fake news, CBS is fake news, CNN is not even news.
None of those sources have been proven to make dumb fucks dumber. This one has. 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you are.

Show me an unbiased study that says that FOX news viewers are well informed. I`ll wait.
Now every time libtards defend the LSM, we can point to this evidence.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

Your link to Fox News made me laugh, and the irony that you use Fox to source your attack, when NBC acknowledge that error - intentional or not - is irony on steroids. Fox has never in my experience ever admitted to their many such "errors" and Chuck Todd does not edit videos, he too may have been fooled by the failure to provide the full clip.

That said Flynn admitted his guilt, when someone pleads guilty in any matter, misdemeanor ofr felony, they are given by the Judge a litany of their rights, and the accused must admit that s/he is freely and voluntarily admitting this plea, and understand they are giving up these rights permanently.

I assume that a sentencing report was prepared by a Federal Probation Officer, and I wonder if it has been made public. Pre-Sentence reports include summaries of Police Reports, in this matter FBI reports, and the Defendant's statement. Germane facts which may or may not have influenced Barr.

Given the appearance that the AG is trump's lap dog, I wonder what the presiding judge will decide.
/——/ It’s understandable that you reject facts that fly in the face of your dogma. And it’s easier to attack the messenger than refute the message. But a simple google search reveals more sources for this news, Trump wants Chuck Todd ‘fired’ over the editing of Barr’s ‘history is written by the winners’ clip
Google censors their search engine to only support leftist links.
It wasn't always that way.
This move toward censorship began during the Obama Osama administration. They denied it of course.

It’s sad to see what NBC news has turned into but until they do more than just get rid of Andy Lack this will continue there. They need to do a major house cleaning though I doubt they will.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

"Barr did say winners write the history books."

We live in dangerous times. An era when broadcast media deception and propaganda is capable of viciously dividing even the closest of families and friends. The worldwide 24/7 media has become the most addictive drug of our time. Media addicts often hate and even want to see destroyed that which does not fit within the ideology of their favorite cable news station. For the rest of us, the non-addicts, we can only either tread with care around the media faithful or live in hope those we love will seek treatment and then "see the light" . . . someday. Media narratives have become the new national backstab of our Age; backstabbing families, friends and the entire nation at once.
I've had to disassociate from so-called friends because they insist that the media doesn't lie. They won't listen to anyone other than Chuck Todd or Joy Behar.
And they thank you.

The Press makes mistakes. So do Presidents yet you guys still trust the blob.
Learn the definition between mistake and deliberate

That's easy, and was learned by those who listen to Trump and Pence. They use deliberate efforts to mislead the public using lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and of course blaming others; when they are exposed, they attack the messengers. And when Trump&Co. are contradicted by experts, their character is attacked, and if employed by the Executive Branch they're fired.

Last edited:
Billy is Trumps lapdog, and he'll pay for his crimes in due time. November is coming.

Which doesn't change the fact that NBC, like all left-wingers are full of lies and deception.

This is why Trump was elected to begin with.

I've said many times, the left-wing did more to elect Trump, than right-wingers did.

This is why every time more and more accusations came out against Trump, his poll numbers went up.

You guys are just all lying trash. Sorry, but the evidence speaks for itself. This is just another example, in the massive list from Bret Kavanough, to Jessie Smollett. You guys are reaping what you sow.

Will you win the election? Who knows. But I won't be too surprised if you lose honestly.

Aw c'mon....it was "inadvertent" right? :D

I kind of enjoyed the sold-out Peggy Noonan twisting her face up trying to give Chunk a "thoughful" answer to his fake story......Ol Dutch would roll over in his grave if he knew how she's making a living these days.

Your link to Fox News made me laugh, and the irony that you use Fox to source your attack, when NBC acknowledge that error - intentional or not - is irony on steroids. Fox has never in my experience ever admitted to their many such "errors" and Chuck Todd does not edit videos, he too may have been fooled by the failure to provide the full clip.

That said Flynn admitted his guilt, when someone pleads guilty in any matter, misdemeanor ofr felony, they are given by the Judge a litany of their rights, and the accused must admit that s/he is freely and voluntarily admitting this plea, and understand they are giving up these rights permanently.

I assume that a sentencing report was prepared by a Federal Probation Officer, and I wonder if it has been made public. Pre-Sentence reports include summaries of Police Reports, in this matter FBI reports, and the Defendant's statement. Germane facts which may or may not have influenced Barr.

Given the appearance that the AG is trump's lap dog, I wonder what the presiding judge will decide.
/——/ It’s understandable that you reject facts that fly in the face of your dogma. And it’s easier to attack the messenger than refute the message. But a simple google search reveals more sources for this news, Trump wants Chuck Todd ‘fired’ over the editing of Barr’s ‘history is written by the winners’ clip
This move toward censorship began during the Obama Osama administration. They denied it of course.

So Google along with every source of news, TV, Radio and the Internet, have all conspired and commies who seek to overthrow the Democratic Republic of the United States. This seems to be the message of Trump supporters, those who blind eyes and deaf ears support Authoritarianism, which moved into the White House on Jan. 20th, 2017.

Maybe they are not blind and deaf, maybe they seek a strong and powerful leader, one who believes as they do that the US needs to eliminate those who are not WASPS, along with all WASPS that are RINOS.

So Google along with every source of news, TV, Radio and the Internet, have all conspired and commies who seek to overthrow the Democratic Republic of the United States. This seems to be the message of Trump supporters, those who blind eyes and deaf ears support Authoritarianism, which moved into the White House on Jan. 20th, 2017.

Maybe they are not blind and deaf, maybe they seek a strong and powerful leader, one who believes as they do that the US needs to eliminate those who are not WASPS, along with all WASPS that are RINOS.

Now that is dumb...

President Trump is the best president in history. An AMERICAN president.

We live in dangerous times. An era when broadcast media deception and propaganda is capable of viciously dividing even the closest of families and friends. The worldwide 24/7 media has become the most addictive drug of our time. Media addicts often hate and even want to see destroyed that which does not fit within the ideology of their favorite cable news station. For the rest of us, the non-addicts, we can only either tread with care around the media faithful or live in hope those we love will seek treatment and then "see the light" . . . someday. Media narratives have become the new national backstab of our Age; backstabbing families, friends and the entire nation at once.
I've had to disassociate from so-called friends because they insist that the media doesn't lie. They won't listen to anyone other than Chuck Todd or Joy Behar.
And they thank you.

The Press makes mistakes. So do Presidents yet you guys still trust the blob.
Learn the definition between mistake and deliberate

That's easy, and was learned by those who listen to Trump and Pence. They use deliberate efforts to mislead the public using lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and of course blaming others; when they are exposed, they attack the messengers. And when Trump&Co. are contradicted by experts, their character is attacked, and if employed by the Executive Branch they're fired.
Hey don't project your actions on others, bitch.

"Barr did say winners write the history books."
They do. You think an Obama neutral person would be glowing about Obamas terms?

90% of MSM votes Democrats

Trump wants to fire or jail anyone who won't kiss his fat ass.

Why do you think trump likes Hannity, Hannity lies, misrepresents and attacks the character of everyone who criticizes Trump; Fox uses quotes out of context frequently, and so do lying Trumpanzees. The indisputable fact is Trump and his supporters are liars and hypocrites in the extreme.

And you and the other jerks get all over a single comment on NBC which was a half-truth; when your lover man-boy lies incessantly, contradicts himself and denies he ever uttered the comment in which he contradicted. even when it is posted all over the place.

They`re allowed to vote for Democrats just as white supremacists and gun nuts are allowed to vote Republican. Problem?

They`re allowed to vote for Democrats just as white supremacists and gun nuts are allowed to vote Republican. Problem?

The results are in... you failed the IQ test.

Forum List

Back