Chuck Todd caught deceptively editing video and lying.

Now every time libtards defend the LSM, we can point to this evidence.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

Your link to Fox News made me laugh, and the irony that you use Fox to source your attack, when NBC acknowledge that error - intentional or not - is irony on steroids. Fox has never in my experience ever admitted to their many such "errors" and Chuck Todd does not edit videos, he too may have been fooled by the failure to provide the full clip.

That said Flynn admitted his guilt, when someone pleads guilty in any matter, misdemeanor ofr felony, they are given by the Judge a litany of their rights, and the accused must admit that s/he is freely and voluntarily admitting this plea, and understand they are giving up these rights permanently.

I assume that a sentencing report was prepared by a Federal Probation Officer, and I wonder if it has been made public. Pre-Sentence reports include summaries of Police Reports, in this matter FBI reports, and the Defendant's statement. Germane facts which may or may not have influenced Barr.

Given the appearance that the AG is trump's lap dog, I wonder what the presiding judge will decide.
/——/ It’s understandable that you reject facts that fly in the face of your dogma. And it’s easier to attack the messenger than refute the message. But a simple google search reveals more sources for this news, Trump wants Chuck Todd ‘fired’ over the editing of Barr’s ‘history is written by the winners’ clip

Trump wants to fire or jail anyone who won't kiss his fat ass.

Why do you think trump likes Hannity, Hannity lies, misrepresents and attacks the character of everyone who criticizes Trump; Fox uses quotes out of context frequently, and so do lying Trumpanzees. The indisputable fact is Trump and his supporters are liars and hypocrites in the extreme.

And you and the other jerks get all over a single comment on NBC which was a half-truth; when your lover man-boy lies incessantly, contradicts himself and denies he ever uttered the comment in which he contradicted. even when it is posted all over the place.
No.....you lying prick.

Trump just wants to be left alone to do his motherfucking job.

It's not like we are missing evidence, but yes NBC is fake news, CBS is fake news, CNN is not even news.
None of those sources have been proven to make dumb fucks dumber. This one has. 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you are.

Like evolution and gravity is a fact?

GTFO with biased studies..

MSM half truths over the past 40 years was/ is more deadlier than the truth.
Show me an unbiased study that says that FOX news viewers are well informed. I`ll wait.

NBC News' Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr discussing the Michael Flynn case during his "Meet the Press" broadcast on Sunday, prompting the network to concede the mistake hours later -- but there is still no word on whether Todd will apologize on-air.

NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

Your link to Fox News made me laugh, and the irony that you use Fox to source your attack, when NBC acknowledge that error - intentional or not - is irony on steroids. Fox has never in my experience ever admitted to their many such "errors" and Chuck Todd does not edit videos, he too may have been fooled by the failure to provide the full clip.

That said Flynn admitted his guilt, when someone pleads guilty in any matter, misdemeanor ofr felony, they are given by the Judge a litany of their rights, and the accused must admit that s/he is freely and voluntarily admitting this plea, and understand they are giving up these rights permanently.

I assume that a sentencing report was prepared by a Federal Probation Officer, and I wonder if it has been made public. Pre-Sentence reports include summaries of Police Reports, in this matter FBI reports, and the Defendant's statement. Germane facts which may or may not have influenced Barr.

Given the appearance that the AG is trump's lap dog, I wonder what the presiding judge will decide.
/——/ It’s understandable that you reject facts that fly in the face of your dogma. And it’s easier to attack the messenger than refute the message. But a simple google search reveals more sources for this news, Trump wants Chuck Todd ‘fired’ over the editing of Barr’s ‘history is written by the winners’ clip
Google censors their search engine to only support leftist links.
It wasn't always that way.
This move toward censorship began during the Obama Osama administration. They denied it of course.

So Google along with every source of news, TV, Radio and the Internet, have all conspired and commies who seek to overthrow the Democratic Republic of the United States. This seems to be the message of Trump supporters, those who blind eyes and deaf ears support Authoritarianism, which moved into the White House on Jan. 20th, 2017.

Maybe they are not blind and deaf, maybe they seek a strong and powerful leader, one who believes as they do that the US needs to eliminate those who are not WASPS, along with all WASPS that are RINOS.

90% of MSM votes Democrats

Sure, some journalists have an advanced degree above their baccalaureate. And so do many Democratic Pols:

From the Link:

• Thirty-two American students have been offered the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford University in the fall of 2019.
  • This year's group includes 21 women, which is the most ever in a single Rhodes class; almost half of the 32 winners are immigrants or first-generation Americans.
  • Find out more about these students below.
The scholarship (was) famously won by Bill Clinton, Cory Booker, and Rachel Maddow

From this link:

To become a journalist, you'll need a bachelor's degree in either journalism or communications. While completing your degree, you can choose to specialize in either print or broadcast journalism. Work experience, such as an internship with a media outlet, is important to help you secure a job in this field, which has become more competitive in recent years.

Journalists, also referred to as reporters and correspondents, have bachelor's degrees in either communications or journalism.

All journalism majors take courses in editing, journalistic ethics, reporting, feature writing, photojournalism and communications. Additional coursework is determined by whether a student is focusing on print or broadcast journalism. Students either take courses to strengthen their writing skills or to learn radio and television production techniques. Those concentrating in online media learn software and web design skills, as well as how to combine text with graphics, photo and video media. Undergraduate students also benefit from professional internships with media outlets, completed either during the summer or during the semester.
To be a journalist you also have to vote Democrat.
If you are a Republican you'll never get a job offer.

I suspect most educated people do vote for Democratic Candidates, but being educated does not always mean someone has empathy, or cannot be a racist, misogynist, greedy or otherwise anti social and vote for Trump.
Educated or indoctrinated?

I like to watch Chuck Todd to see what positions the leftists are taking for the week.

One time he let David Brody on there and Brody called him biased right to his face.
Todd started sputterin'...Ooo, he was mad!
Would be great to see that again! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
It's not like we are missing evidence, but yes NBC is fake news, CBS is fake news, CNN is not even news.
None of those sources have been proven to make dumb fucks dumber. This one has. 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you are.

Show me an unbiased study that says that FOX news viewers are well informed. I`ll wait.

This move toward censorship began during the Obama Osama administration. They denied it of course.

So Google along with every source of news, TV, Radio and the Internet, have all conspired and commies who seek to overthrow the Democratic Republic of the United States. This seems to be the message of Trump supporters, those who blind eyes and deaf ears support Authoritarianism, which moved into the White House on Jan. 20th, 2017.

Maybe they are not blind and deaf, maybe they seek a strong and powerful leader, one who believes as they do that the US needs to eliminate those who are not WASPS, along with all WASPS that are RINOS.

Sure, some journalists have an advanced degree above their baccalaureate. And so do many Democratic Pols:

From the Link:

• Thirty-two American students have been offered the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship to study at Oxford University in the fall of 2019.
  • This year's group includes 21 women, which is the most ever in a single Rhodes class; almost half of the 32 winners are immigrants or first-generation Americans.
The scholarship (was) famously won by Bill Clinton, Cory Booker, and Rachel Maddow

From this link:

To become a journalist, you'll need a bachelor's degree in either journalism or communications. While completing your degree, you can choose to specialize in either print or broadcast journalism. Work experience, such as an internship with a media outlet, is important to help you secure a job in this field, which has become more competitive in recent years.

Journalists, also referred to as reporters and correspondents, have bachelor's degrees in either communications or journalism.

All journalism majors take courses in editing, journalistic ethics, reporting, feature writing, photojournalism and communications. Additional coursework is determined by whether a student is focusing on print or broadcast journalism. Students either take courses to strengthen their writing skills or to learn radio and television production techniques. Those concentrating in online media learn software and web design skills, as well as how to combine text with graphics, photo and video media. Undergraduate students also benefit from professional internships with media outlets, completed either during the summer or during the semester.

You have to lie scam and cheat for a profession. Republicans are not good at that, however they are good at catching liars, cheaters and scams.
My major in college was journalism.
I switched majors after San Diego State lost their accreditation.

I just did some research: San Diego St./ Ca. St. U. San Diego/ and San Diego St. U. (all the same, with these name changes since 1960) never lost accreditation. Of course maybe you exaggerated, or maybe only Journalism lost it. So, explain when, why and how long until it was reestablished, if you can.

Otherwise ...
University of San Diego is a different school.
San Diego State's Journalism Department temporarily lost their accreditation in 1981-82 time frame.

It's not like we are missing evidence, bu yes NBC is fake news, CBS is fake news, CNN is not even news.
NBXi
XiNN
XiBS
ABXi
like1.jpg

From the Link:

From this link:

I suspect most educated people do vote for Democratic Candidates, but being educated does not always mean someone has empathy, or cannot be a racist, misogynist, greedy or otherwise anti social and vote for Trump.
Educated or indoctrinated?

Education: It begins in learning how to read and comprehend; then how to research and understand arguments, compose arguments and avoid logical fallacies.

Just like trump you lie, make stuff up and pretend to have special knowledge, when confronted by these lies you and trump attack the messenger with ad hominems, and other logical fallacies.

[BTW, you lied because San Diego State never once lost accreditation; thus I must infer that you never attended any U. or 4-year college.]

From the Link:

From this link:

You have to lie scam and cheat for a profession. Republicans are not good at that, however they are good at catching liars, cheaters and scams.
My major in college was journalism.
I switched majors after San Diego State lost their accreditation.

I just did some research: San Diego St./ Ca. St. U. San Diego/ and San Diego St. U. (all the same, with these name changes since 1960) never lost accreditation. Of course maybe you exaggerated, or maybe only Journalism lost it. So, explain when, why and how long until it was reestablished, if you can.

Otherwise ...
University of San Diego is a different school.
San Diego State's Journalism Department temporarily lost their accreditation in 1981-82 time frame.

Poorly offered spin, too bad you used triangular shaped wheels and it doesn't spin. You never mentioned USD, a small and no doubt expensive private university, which I never heard of until just now. But I did some research again, and learned SDU does not offer a degree in Journalism, see:

Fact Check: Pants on Fired.

BTW, I can find no proof that San Diego State's Journalism Department temporarily lost their accreditation in 1981-82 time frame.

Prove that with evidence, otherwise you're once again prove to be a damn liar.

A

From the Link:

From this link:

Anti social?

Anti social?

Anti social?

Say who is for being social distance today, you freak?

Do you have an IQ over a peanut?

MSDNC cropping videos, getting caught and issuing a retraction is the topic you dope. Your post is just you're uninformed opinion you dope. Either agree msdnc was wrong or prove they weren't you dope.
Well, Barr is corrupt enough all by himself so he doesn't need his videos edited. His corruption is colossal as is.

Throw Chuck to the wolves if you want, I don't care. You'd actually be doing me a favor.

Barr will get taken to the woodshed come November though. Mark my words.

Please show evidence of Barrs corruption.
You can't so you won't.

I like to watch Chuck Todd to see what positions the leftists are taking for the week.

One time he let David Brody on there and Brody called him biased right to his face.
Todd started sputterin'...Ooo, he was mad!
Would be great to see that again! :auiqs.jpg:

Six minutes in the second link is ignored by trump supporters, who are going after Chuck Todd for what, one minute of broadcast. If anyone should be fired, or jailed, the talking heads on Fox News.

A

From the Link:

From this link:

Anti social?

Anti social?

Anti social?

Say who is for being social distance today, you freak?

Do you have an IQ over a peanut?

LOL, Yeah, anti social; thanks for proving it with your ludicrous post.

In re post #88, keep listening to the second link; the number of lies by Donald Trump is both funny and incredible and terrifying.

Last edited:
It wont stop until they receive prison time!

They've gotten away with it for too long...they wont stop now!

It used to be that people would get tired of liars and stop listening to them...but in this world where people make up reality as they believe it to be (even their own gender)...they believe whatever they want.
The New York Times isn't lying Trump is.
On Sunday, NBC News admitted that on that morning’s episode of “Meet The Press,” host Chuck Todd aired a deceptively edited clip of Attorney General Bill Barr’s interview with CBS News’ Catherine Herridge discussing the Michael Flynn case.

Trust is something it takes a long time to earn, a second to lose, and a lifetime to get back.

CNN, MSNLSD, CBS, NBC, etc....

:hyper: F.U.

A quick look into that link and what else was that guy saying on twitter? That we have finally found UFO's?

Did NBC admit any such thing? I don't know. Your fake news suggests this is bs.
What do you NOT comprehend (and why) about NBC admitting Todd lied?

Trying desperately to say it's fake news because of the source? I love when snowflakes do that because they can't debunk what's being reported.... :p

Here's another:

Let me know if you want half a dozen more....
did nbc say that? Because I clicked on the link and first headline I see is the guy tweeting about ufos being discovered and no ones talking about it.

Barr actually said what Todd claimed he said. Do you doubt that?

How very deceptive of you.

No...Bill Barr said exactly that...but he said alot more in the next 4 seconds.

Don't even TRY to tell me that was edited for time!

And Barr addressed exactly of what he was accused of NOT saying...right there...4 seconds.

And Barr addressed exactly of what he was accused of NOT saying...right there...4 seconds.

Thank you for admitting that is what he said. I guess you had to because it's on video.

Thank you for admitting that is what he said. I guess you had to because it's on video.

And thank you for admitting that the context given in the following 4 seconds was so important that Todd and co. had to edit it out to make Barr look bad.

How very typical.

And thank you for admitting that the context given in the following 4 seconds was so important that Todd and co. had to edit it out to make Barr look bad.

How very typical.

Come on now dumb ass. Context has never meant anything to you crazies. Why are you interested this time?

It’s just astonishing to so blatantly lie. NBC should lose their FCC license.

Chuck Todd straight up lies.

Forum List

Back