Chuck Schumer's Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky busted in sting to lure underage teen boy for sex

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is the kind of filth that goes on among DC Democrats. This guy was also the former communications director for Anthony Weiner.

Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video)​

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=142011

"Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's former national press secretary Andrew Koneschusky was busted by Predator DC coming to meet a decoy he believed to be an underaged teen boy for sex, bringing drugs. This came after a long string of extremely explicit messages with the decoy posing as an underaged teen. Support Predator DC's important mission at https://PredatorDC.com"

It's not a party.... it's a club.

e0af577c1e92068e.jpg

This is the kind of filth that goes on among DC Democrats. This guy was also the former communications director for Anthony Weiner.

Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video)​

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=142011

"Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's former national press secretary Andrew Koneschusky was busted by Predator DC coming to meet a decoy he believed to be an underaged teen boy for sex, bringing drugs. This came after a long string of extremely explicit messages with the decoy posing as an underaged teen. Support Predator DC's important mission at https://PredatorDC.com"

What is the point of this post?

That Republicans have no perverts in the party?

That because he used to be associated with Schumer that Schumer is giulty by association?

That this pervert represents all Democrats?

Something else?

Please provide some clue as to your point.

That because he used to be associated with Schumer that Schumer is giulty by association?

Something else?

The point is that you'll never hear about this through the news media. If this had been a Republican, the story would have been plastered all over the media. But no, it's someone connected to Chuck Schumer, whom the disingenuous news media will go out of their way to protect.

Don't believe me? Then do a Google news search for "Andrew Koneschusky."

"Andrew Koneschusky" - Google Search

The point is that you'll never hear about this through the news media.

You used the news media in his link...

If this had been a Republican, the story would have been plastered all over the media.

I doubt it. This happened 15 years ago. I don't even see very many right wing sites carrying this story.

But no, it's someone connected to Chuck Schumer, whom the disingenuous news media will go out of their way to protect.

Why would Schumer need protection from this? Is he somehow implicated?

Don't believe me? Then do a Google news search for "Andrew Koneschusky."

"Andrew Koneschusky" - Google Search
I believe you, I just don't think this story is important enough to Garner national attention.

Something else?

He worked as Schumer's press secretary in 2007 for a little more than a month, and left to become a lobbyist.

Not just Dems. Read "The Franklin Cover-up". Reads like an incredible fiction book. All true.

You used the news media in his link...

I was referring to the mainstream media, most of which is controlled by the left.

I doubt it. This happened 15 years ago. I don't even see very many right wing sites carrying this story.

Can you not read or something? The article I posted was dated November 1, 2022

Why would Schumer need protection from this? Is he somehow implicated?

Schumer is as every bit a piece of shit as the people he hires.

I believe you, I just don't think this story is important enough to Garner national attention.

Why shouldn't it garner national attention? It would if it were a Republican Senator, wouldn't it?

WOW! Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video) | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

Your link points to a website located in Colombia. Not what I would consider a reliable source.

WOW! Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video) | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

The FBI covers for them. This never would have happened if the FBI were in charge

Forum List

Back