Chuck Schumer's Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky busted in sting to lure underage teen boy for sex

There's video you fcking schmuck. Seriously there's video! That's him
I haven't watched it, but there is this that we all should be concerned with now a days....
---------------------------

Deepfakes use deep learning artificial intelligence to replace the likeness of one person with another in video and other digital media. There are concerns that deepfake technology can be used to create fake news and misleading, counterfeit videos.
Aug 10, 2022

What is a deepfake? Everything you need to know about the AI-powered fake media - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com › ... › Tech

I haven't watched it, but there is this that we all should be concerned with now a days....

Deepfakes use deep learning artificial intelligence to replace the likeness of one person with another in video and other digital media. There are concerns that deepfake technology can be used to create fake news and misleading, counterfeit videos.
Aug 10, 2022

What is a deepfake? Everything you need to know about the AI-powered fake media - Business Insider
It's him. Watch it and stop the fuckin nonsense

Seriously when I read you assholes doing this? I think stay away from kids.

I mean that

It's him. Watch it and stop the fuckin nonsense

Seriously when I read you assholes doing this? I think stay away from kids.

I mean that
I think if it's him or anyone, they should be locked up and when released after prison, be put on a sexual predator list in any town they would live in!

But my question is, what does this have to do with politics?

The guy hasn't been in government for well over ten years, no? He's in the private sector, no?

This is the kind of filth that goes on among DC Democrats. This guy was also the former communications director for Anthony Weiner.

Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video)​

WOW! Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video) | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

"Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's former national press secretary Andrew Koneschusky was busted by Predator DC coming to meet a decoy he believed to be an underaged teen boy for sex, bringing drugs. This came after a long string of extremely explicit messages with the decoy posing as an underaged teen. Support Predator DC's important mission at https://PredatorDC.com"

If true, he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.....not be put forward to run for office like the MAGAts would do.

What is the point of this post?

That Republicans have no perverts in the party?

That because he used to be associated with Schumer that Schumer is giulty by association?

That this pervert represents all Democrats?

Something else?

Please provide some clue as to your point.
146826121_10226097528967739_1097570760839012088_o.jpg

Liberals decide to punish heterosexuals because they think conforming behavior is one of the causes of their woes.
Just like drunken pervert Paul Pelosi, we see the birds of a feather flocking to and under Schumer

Last edited:
This is the kind of filth that goes on among DC Democrats. This guy was also the former communications director for Anthony Weiner.

Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video)​

WOW! Chuck Schumer Press Secretary Andrew Koneschusky Busted Coming for Underaged Boy — Predator DC (Video) | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

"Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's former national press secretary Andrew Koneschusky was busted by Predator DC coming to meet a decoy he believed to be an underaged teen boy for sex, bringing drugs. This came after a long string of extremely explicit messages with the decoy posing as an underaged teen. Support Predator DC's important mission at https://PredatorDC.com"

See how calm he was? He's done this many, many times before. Serial child predator.

See how calm he was? He's done this many, many times before. Serial child predator.

Hope it leads to charges and he gets convicted and sentenced. The ledtwad shithead will end up being a bitch and a sex toy for some burly convict named "Bubba."

Aug 10, 2022

^^^Look at the lengths the left will go to to defend the groomers, pedophiles, and predators they support.

They do things that kill their own. The many who have done no wrong. They act superior until the system breaks down and then get stupid. Where we are at, I do not know. But many of many ethnical and cultural backgrounds may suffer because of these arrogant and obnoxious bastards.

I think if it's him or anyone, they should be locked up and when released after prison, be put on a sexual predator list in any town they would live in!

But my question is, what does this have to do with politics?

The guy hasn't been in government for well over ten years, no? He's in the private sector, no?

He's in...or was in politics?

What does a catholic priest abusing kids have to do with religion? Or a teacher abusing kids with education?

Lame fcking excuse to dodge he's a filthy Democrat

Schumer is as every bit a piece of shit as the people he hires.

Why shouldn't it garner national attention? It would if it were a Republican Senator, wouldn't it?
The way you mixed your response with my post seems to be messing up the reply format. Consequently some of your comments are missing.

Certainly the right is represented by several media outlets. Dems outlets seem to be bigger and fewer and aside from Fox the rights sources seem to be more numerous and smaller. Just my observation though so take with grain of salt..

Yeah, I should have clarified. I didn't mean your article was 15 years old, I meant that he worked for Schumer 15 years ago so not sure why this would reflect on Schumer unless the guy was still working for him and Schumer was defending him.

You may think Schumer is a piece of shit like the people he hires but your thoughts and feelings don't really mean Schumer has some sort of culpability here. Right?

Obviously you and I can only speculate but I don't think the left would make a big deal of this if the show was on the other foot. Maybe though, who knows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back