Thousands of workers flee Foxconn iPhone factory in china

Yes. Those factories such Woke and Enlightened corps like Apple own over there are walled in and have barbed wire turned inward to keep people from leaving with out company permission. This has been known from the beginning but Wall Street and its fans never gave a shit as long as they could rake in the dough speculating on Apple stock and get new toys every year. And, they never pass on these big cost savings to their customers, either.

Now the Reds are extorting more from these companies, so they're looking around for the next labor racketeering opportunity shitholes to open up again. Some are demanding huge U.S. govt. handouts and tax exemptions to move back here, and of course both Democrats and the GOP are pissing themselves trying to hand them all of that and more, hence all the GOP shills running around sniveling about minimum wage being increased and whining about SS and everything else on their hit list.

Yes. Those factories such Woke and Enlightened corps like Apple own over there are walled in and have barbed wire turned inward to keep people from leaving with out company permission. This has been known from the beginning but Wall Street and its fans never gave a shit as long as they could rake in the dough speculating on Apple stock and get new toys every year. And, they never pass on these big cost savings to their customers, either.

Now the Reds are extorting more from these companies, so they're looking around for the next labor racketeering opportunity shitholes to open up again. Some are demanding huge U.S. govt. handouts and tax exemptions to move back here, and of course both Democrats and the GOP are pissing themselves trying to hand them all of that and more, hence all the GOP shills running around sniveling about minimum wage being increased and whining about SS and everything else on their hit list.
So, you’re pissed if they stay in china…

Yet also pissed if they dont?

Hum

So, you’re pissed if they stay in china…

Yet also pissed if they dont?

Hum

Didn' say that, I'm saying these companies got subsidies to move there for the slave labor, and now they want subsidies to move back, and both Parties are falling al over themselves to give them taxpayers' money. I think they should all be in prison for racketeering, not being rewarded for building up an enemy state and labor racketeering, not being thrown a Pity Party for vermin management and stockholders.

Didn' say that, I'm saying these companies got subsidies to move there for the slave labor,
I dont recall subsidies for US companies to relocate to china

If thats driving your anger you could be mistaken

There should be hefty tariffs on their products.
Lots of our inflation woes, come from supply issues of goods bought in China, and them locking down production due to covid.....

When we do bring back manufacturing to the States, they need to make certain factories are up and running, before cutting China production off, so not to have supply issues, and high inflation.

I'm not angry, but you seem upset; do you have lots of bets down on labor racketeering tech companies and can't stand to see the production coming back to the states?

Lots of our inflation woes, come from supply issues of goods bought in China, and them locking down production due to covid.....

When we do bring back manufacturing to the States, they need to make certain factories are up and running, before cutting China production off, so not to have supply issues, and high inflation.

Rubbish. Warehouses are crammed full, and they're using trailers now to store all the crap they can't sell, and oil companies are handing out record levels of cash. The 'inflation' is just price gouging.

And you are mistaken if you think the Feds didn't subsidize off-shoring and handed out tax bennies to companies for doing so.

I'm not angry, but you seem upset; do you have lots of bets down on labor racketeering tech companies and can't stand to see the production coming back to the states?
I support Made in America

And always have

And you are mistaken if you think the Feds didn't subsidize off-shoring and handed out tax bennies to companies for doing so.
My fading memory banks keep warning me that there is an element of truth there so I wont reject you flat out

Maybe you have a link that explains what you are talking about?

Last edited:
My fading memory banks keep warning me that there is an element of truth there so I wont reject you flat out

Maybe you have a link that explains what you are talking about?

You can start with the Most Favored Nation trade status scam and its abuse by Red China, ignored by both Democrats and the GOP for decades for starters. I think Carter started it but Reagan was a huge fan, as were both Bushes. Trump was the first President 4 or 5 decades to challenge the scam. Most of the hate and press directed at Trump is financed by scumbag labor racketeers and Wall Street, not all of it openly.

Can I prove that I'm about to state? No, but it is based upon actual experience.

Where I worked we had a plant in China. At certain times of the year when harvest time came the employees would simply quit coming in to work.

If you lock them in, they can't just come and go.

Nt
You can start with the Most Favored Nation trade status scam and its abuse by Red China, ignored by both Democrats and the GOP for decades for starters. I think Carter started it but Reagan was a huge fan, as were both Bushes. Trump was the first President 4 or 5 decades to challenge the scam. Most of the hate and press directed at Trump is financed by scumbag labor racketeers and Wall Street, not all of it openly.
ok, you have no better idea than I do

But that does not make you entirely wrong

I’m sure it will come to us

Nt

ok, you have no better idea than I do

But that does not make you entirely wrong

I’m sure it will come to us

Actually there is a lot in just that one fact, and no way I said that was all of it. You want a book, and I don't bother with those who won't do their own research before posting. I'm not going to document hundreds of years of corporate welfare for you here. You will just have to do your own work. I'm never concerned with what people like or don't like about history.

Can I prove that I'm about to state? No, but it is based upon actual experience.

Where I worked we had a plant in China. At certain times of the year when harvest time came the employees would simply quit coming in to work.

If you lock them in, they can't just come and go.

There are plenty of pics out there of those plants; they look like prisons, which is what they are. It got harder as time went by to find them, or find 'journalists' who would print them, so these days, with both Parties having money tied up in pampering Red China and pandering to their arrogance and saber rattling, we hearing nothing about that, or their organ legging from their prisons, selling body parts of 'criminals', or their obnoxious treatments of our ambassadors and embassy workers over the last 3 decades. It's big bux for shareholders so most of it gets swept under the rug.

AS for myself, I don't need cheaper Christmas ornaments or I-Phones. In any case, the stuff just isn't that much cheaper when transportation costs or thrown in along with the tax subsidies and Federal and state spending on the ports and highways and rail service that corporations don't pay for, and of course the U.S. Navy necessary to protect the shipping in the first place. Macro-economically it's just bleeding the country dry and reducing domestic skill sets and the tax base to nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back