Chuck Norris is insane

by all means. AND, if you are one of those who manage to feel the same way when it's a liberal like Jane Fonda giving out the content of her words then kudos to you.

But, it's always easier to listen to the content when they agree with your political philosophy, isnt it?

If you would like me to comment on what Hanoi Jane says, I'd be more than happy to. Like I said, I consider them all a bunch of clowns, as a class. For some reason we value our entertainment so much that these idiots get to make a ton of money. Then they start to think that their opinions matter more than the next idiot you pass on the street.

Fact is, most of them are dumb as post as far as I've been able to discern. There are a few exceptions, but not many. (My exceptions are not politically based by the way.)
actors are best when SOMEONE ELSE is putting words in their mouths ;)

...unless they are chuck norris, right?

:lol:

stupid people, I tellya.

(My exceptions are not politically based by the way.)

:thup:

The fact remains that those who often insist that hanoi jane simply shut the fuck up will line up and defend Chuck's input as if it were mana from heaven. At the end of the day, if Chuck's input is valid then so is every opinion of every other entertainer whose thrown in their 2 cents... despite the usual right winger reaction to left leaning entertainers. Again, if YOU can validate their input, disagree or not, despite their vocation then good for you. But, the people posting in this thread are hardly cut from the same cloth and it's hilarious as fuck to watch them dance around Chuck Norris as if his manifesto means shit in the greater spectrum of politics.
gee Sho....could it be cause one is talking about defending the country and the other was just a tad treasonous.....most actors who open up their holes to talk,show us how stupid they are.....in Fondas case....she should have been barred from coming back to the US.....you could have picked a better lib to compare to a guy who not only served the country,but defends it.....Fonda would never defend the place that gives her a dam nice lifestyle....

PERSPECTIVE is a bitch, dude. Your opinion about what is treasonous is about as universal as mobile chem weapons labs were tangible.

and no, I picked exactly the correct lib to use because, if you notice, YOU would rather ban her from the fucking US than grant her the exact same consideration that you people expect to be given to Chuck NOrris. Which, as I predicted, illustrates the double standard quite well.

and I assure you, "defending" the US doesn't make an opinion any more important than the opinion of an American who didn't join the military. That, sir, is a fact of the fucking matter.

fonda didn't agree with the vietnam war. Do you think she was the first person, or the last, to feel that way about a bullshit war? I mean, i've already mentioned the bogus mobile chem labs.. Shall I really launch, so to speak, into the phantom WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? No? Then stop looking for an excuse to be a fucking hypocrite.
and if you notice,Norris hasnt had his picture taken with the enemy during a time of war......

read the context, if this is a true story, he is talking about this only if the government turns this country into a totalitarian state....

yeah, how wacko for someone to fight against that

yeah really.I tip my hat off to Norris.Peaceful solutions never get it done.Look what happened to Ghandi and Martin Luther King when they tried to change things for the better.the government got to them.I wish Norris luck in getting this started cause thats what its going to take.we became the united states of america in the first place because George Washington and other patriots FAUGHT for it.However like the link says,thats not the best way to go about planning it though by broadcasting it like that.Norris is an idiot thinking he would ever get elected for president .You only become president if your evil and corrupt,they make sure of that and you got to be a member of that evil group the CFR.Even kennedy,the one president in the last 60 years who WASNT evil and corrupt-which is why the CIA killed him in the fact he wanted to get rid of the CIA,even HE was a member of the CFR.Only difference being he only attended a couple of their meetings where all these other presidents have gone to dozens of them while they were in office.

Last edited:
I may run for president of Texas

This guy is bonkers.

I have a friend that trained with him years ago ( I do mean they were Both students at the same time) and he says Chuck is a huge egomaniac.

He sounded like a nutcase when he was campaigning for Huckabee. He is out there.

Thats further evidence of how ignorant he is about politics.Huckabee is a member of the CFR group.The ONLY candidate he should have been backing is Ron Paul.He is not a member of the CFR and has has the same visions Kennedy had which is why Paul will never get elected.

Thats further evidence of how ignorant he is about politics.Huckabee is a member of the CFR group.The ONLY candidate he should have been backing is Ron Paul.He is not a member of the CFR and has has the same visions Kennedy had which is why Paul will never get elected.
well lets see....Maybe....Norris doesnt have the same "VISION" as Ron Paul....he is not alone....

well lets see....Maybe....Norris doesnt have the same "VISION" as Ron Paul....he is not alone....

yeah but like I said,he obviously is not aware that Huckabee is corrupt unlike the 3rd party candidates Paul and Bob Barr.

yeah but like I said,he obviously is not aware that Huckabee is corrupt unlike the 3rd party candidates Paul and Bob Barr.
uh, moron, Paul ran as a REPUBLICAN
and he is serving in the house of reps AS a republican

he is too radical and would never be elected on a national level
and if he had an honest challenger(Peden was a liar) he wouldnt even be in congress now

Here are the Nine princples that these folks claim to stand for.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

In principle, I can sign on to some of them.

Some of them (especially given the lack of explaination for what that REALLY means) are just so much feel-good hot air, in my opinion.

I don't doubt, however, that a lot of decent Americans will read the above, interpret those principles based on what THEY BELIEVE THEY MEAN, and join up.

Now I'd be much much more impressed has the authors of this tripe said EXACTLY what they mean instead of couching their views behind a veil of pleasant sounding (but essantially content free) words.

here's what I suspect they mean

The Nine Principles

1. America is good. (my country right or wrong my country)

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life. (Non Christians need not apply)

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. (meaningless blather)

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. (that's why its okay for me to beat my wife and children or fuck them for that matter)

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. (Good for them...wonder if that ever happened in the whole history of mankind?)

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. (No shit, sherlock)

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. (read I want an end to all social spending except the social spending I LIKE)

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion. (NOt for me, but inf you disagree, then it will be FOR YOU)

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me. (And I got some guns to prove it, too...only I'll never actually use them because I'm basically a sunshine patriot blowhard)

going back over what these Tea Party Lunatics have said over the past few years.

interesting reading .. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back