Christmas song?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! My favorite Christmas song is Winter Wonderland by Kenny G. What is yours?

These days, i do not listen to music anymore. I do not even own a radio anymore.

How very sad. And here I sit with a room full of audio gear much of it of my own creation with perhaps a $200,000 commercial retail value! I bet I could get you to like listening to music again! Obviously your gear has failed you.

P6244441-2.jpg

How very sad. And here I sit with a room full of audio gear much of it of my own creation with perhaps a $200,000 commercial retail value! I bet I could get you to like listening to music again! Obviously your gear has failed you.

View attachment 877999
I can still play my Kenny G. CDs in my DVD player and listen to his Christmas songs. :)

.I'd love to hear this on your setup.

I'm not familiar with the work but looked it up on Youtube and it sounds intriguing. I have a number of classical works by various artists. I have one pressing where the drum and percussion score is cut so deep that there is no recording on the other side of the LP!

Normally, I EQ my system for rock and jazz but it can be EQed for classical, symphony, etc. The system puts out an essentially FLAT response across 11 octaves from 16k down to about 12 cycles (literally), and I cannot over emphasize the dramatic realism this brings to concert music lacking in almost all consumer music systems. Enough to stop your heart or make it skip a beat with a total rms output wattage of 3,000 watts.

It knocks stuff off shelves on the other end of my home. :SMILEW~130:

I'm not familiar with the work but looked it up on Youtube and it sounds intriguing. I have a number of classical works by various artists. I have one pressing where the drum and percussion score is cut so deep that there is no recording on the other side of the LP!

Normally, I EQ my system for rock and jazz but it can be EQed for classical, symphony, etc. The system puts out an essentially FLAT response across 11 octaves from 16k down to about 12 cycles (literally), and I cannot over emphasize the dramatic realism this brings to concert music lacking in almost all consumer music systems. Enough to stop your heart or make it skip a beat with a total rms output wattage of 3,000 watts.

It knocks stuff off shelves on the other end of my home. :SMILEW~130:

Sounds wonderful! This particular recording is my favorite and getting a chance to hear it on a wonderful system is a great chance of a lifetime.

I love anything in Latin, which is mostly what this piece is sung in. Some low German and a tiny bit of Frankish.

Forum List

Back