Christie Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Helping trump With Debate Preparation

Chris Christie was branded a hypocrite after he announced he was checking himself into hospital after experiencing mild symptoms following his coronavirus diagnosis, a move that came months after he said that Americans were "gonna have to" accept high COVID-19 death tolls.

Chris Christie called hypocrite for seeking COVID treatment after saying people were "gonna have to" accept deaths

Yeah, that fat whale needs to just roll on down to the beach and hope some people show up to help him get back in the water.

Covidtrump strikes again.

This time chris christy.

The man has spread the virus to so many people. All because trump and his followers refuse to follow CDC guidelines.

How many more in trump's circle will be tested positive because of trump?

All the democrats had to do was get 4 republicans to not vote for the confirmation of that judge for the Supreme Court. They already had 2. Now since 3 republican senators have tested positive and others are going to have to quarantine, trump and mcconnell won't have enough republicans in the senate to vote for that confirmation.

Your blm idiots and their riots have spread this thing further than a president who gets tested everyday.

Your Republican leaders seem to be just as stupid as your "blm idiots", don't they?

And yet we whooped your ass and took back the White House and Senate. Tissue?

This time chris christy.

The man has spread the virus to so many people. All because trump and his followers refuse to follow CDC guidelines.

All the democrats had to do was get 4 republicans to not vote for the confirmation of that judge for the Supreme Court. They already had 2. Now since 3 republican senators have tested positive and others are going to have to quarantine, trump and mcconnell won't have enough republicans in the senate to vote for that confirmation.

^^^ the left can hardly contain their glee that people have contracted a deadly virus. This is why you do NOT negotiate with the left you defeat them.

Ain't gonna' happen, Sparky.

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democrat Joe Biden opened his widest lead in a month in the U.S. presidential race after President Donald Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, and a majority of Americans think Trump could have avoided infection if he had taken the virus more seriously, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday.""""

Personally, I can hardly contain my glee that Fat Bastard is at Walter Reed, the fucking arrogant bastard deserves getting COVID.
I bet Dr. Fauci is trying to conceal his, too.

This time chris christy.

^^^ the left can hardly contain their glee that people have contracted a deadly virus. This is why you do NOT negotiate with the left you defeat them.

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democrat Joe Biden opened his widest lead in a month in the U.S. presidential race after President Donald Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, and a majority of Americans think Trump could have avoided infection if he had taken the virus more seriously, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday.""""

Personally, I can hardly contain my glee that Fat Bastard is at Walter Reed, the fucking arrogant bastard deserves getting COVID.

Says Dems who got their ass whooped by Republicans. Come here fool :itsok:

This time chris christy.

Your blm idiots and their riots have spread this thing further than a president who gets tested everyday.

Your Republican leaders seem to be just as stupid as your "blm idiots", don't they?

A pandemic with possibly 250,000 dead by November with Captain Clorox at the helm has a tendency to change things.

This time chris christy.

A pandemic with possibly 250,000 dead by November with Captain Clorox at the helm has a tendency to change things.

You sound gleeful?

This time chris christy.

Says Dems who got their ass whooped by Republicans. Come here fool :itsok:

This isn't 2016 anymore, Cletus. It's 2020 and Trump is losing and losing badly.

Check out the senate seats that are in trouble:

mtp_fs_data_download_2_2020_10_04_7107cb2cb5fa858ccb1db3b805b149e6.fit-560w.png

This time chris christy.

You sound gleeful?

I am absolutely thrilled that Donald has become the poster boy for COVID.
You can bet your fat ass that he fought like hell on Friday about going to Walter Reed.
You can also bet your fat ass that he's telling those doctors what they can and cannot say at those pressers.
You can also bet your fat ass that he's lost a lot of voters from his hypocrisy and stupidity about COVID.

This time chris christy.

What can you say to a stupid bunch of people who refuse to use CDC protocols and become infected.

Trump is going to try to get discharged tomorrow, he's going to bend those doc's arms even though he's only partially through a 5-day Remdisivir and he's highly contagious. He thinks he's got to look tough, like Putin and Bolsonaro, two of his favorite dictators.

I say let him go back to the White House and if he croaks, he croaks.

"It is what it is." Donald Trump to Jonathan Swan, August 2020 Axios interview

This time chris christy.

What can you say to a stupid bunch of people who refuse to use CDC protocols and become infected.

"""What can you say to a stupid bunch of people who refuse to use CDC protocols and become infected."""

You mean these people last Saturday in the Rose Garden?

I wonder how this stupid woman feels now that her friend is in the hospital:

e20ab5354edf4f1be2cbeee379ef161d1f15c508.jpg

I wonder if Barr has been tested since Kellyanne breathed all over him here:

201002211154-conway-barr-rose-garden-0926-exlarge-169.jpg

I guess you'd have to ask those 209,000 people who didn't.
Or maybe the 1000 who die every day
Why...those deaths are on the Chinese.

I'm not even sure Trump, who is in favor of reopening the economy, would be accountable for deaths cause by reopening the economy...cuz it has to be done.

Life isn't safe. You could be sitting there in your Mom's basement playing Xbox and eating hot pockets and a 747 engine could crash through the roof because the airline didn't inspect the midspars.

Trump is going to try to get discharged tomorrow, he's going to bend those doc's arms even though he's only partially through a 5-day Remdisivir and he's highly contagious. He thinks he's got to look tough, like Putin and Bolsonaro, two of his favorite dictators.

I say let him go back to the White House and if he croaks, he croaks.

"It is what it is." Donald Trump to Jonathan Swan, August 2020 Axios interview
He doesn’t trust Penwe. How can he trust anyone who believes his lies.

At this point, it is probably easier to list the people connected to this irresponsible administration that haven't tested positive for Covid-19.
How do you know Trump didn't get the virus from Biden at the debate?

This time chris christy.

I keep wondering every time I see these posts..... "So what?".

So what? Someone tested positive? For a corona illness? So what?

Right now, I know 3 people who went to get tested, said screw it and left WITHOUT getting tested, and they got a notice in the mail that they were positive for Corona and should quarantine.

I know dozens more who got it.... they are fine.

So what? Who cares?

Have you seen what the CDC just put out?

Screenshot_2020-09-24 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).png

Infection to Fatality ratio now.... in the worst case scenario, for the highest risk age group age 70+ is 0.093.

For reference, Influenza has a fatality rate of 0.1.

Best case scenario, the death rate for the highest risk age group, is 0.028 Compared to the flu again at 0.1.

And for any other age group at all... you have better chance of dying during a BLM riot.

So I repeat my previous response to "Someone tested positive"....... "So what?"

Forum List

Back