trump virus: help biden ?

We will see....

White House reports have been rosy but it seems Trump is in worse condition than is being reported.

The next 48 hours will tell....we can only hope for the best

Also, having Dimm leaders like Pelosi rushing to publically blame Trump for getting Covid does not help.
Normal Americans do not like their Presidents being kicked when they're down!

We will see....

White House reports have been rosy but it seems Trump is in worse condition than is being reported.

And as this morning, Rump has no Fever. One has to have an elevated Temperature to have Covid 19 to the degree to require being placed on Oxygen and taken to a Hospital and confined to a bed there. At our age, that's just one of the many facts of life. Either Rumps Advsors are lying about the no fever or they are lying about the Covid completely. It sounds like that Rump will one day, jump out of bed and say, "Look at me! Due to me being the remarkable specimen of Man I am, I beat this more Bigly than any person has ever done before. I told you it was just a cold or the flu". Or some nonsense along those lines. I think, maybe, his twitter thumbs are dislocated and they needed to splint them and give them time to heal.

We will see....

And as this morning, Rump has no Fever. One has to have an elevated Temperature to have Covid 19 to the degree to require being placed on Oxygen and taken to a Hospital and confined to a bed there. At our age, that's just one of the many facts of life. Either Rumps Advsors are lying about the no fever or they are lying about the Covid completely. It sounds like that Rump will one day, jump out of bed and say, "Look at me! Due to me being the remarkable specimen of Man I am, I beat this more Bigly than any person has ever done before. I told you it was just a cold or the flu". Or some nonsense along those lines. I think, maybe, his twitter thumbs are dislocated and they needed to splint them and give them time to heal.

You're an abnormal.

Nope!
There will be a backlash against the way the media is reporting this and a significant increase in sympathy for Trump overall by the public.
Trump deserves the amount of sympathy you give those skateboarders who fall off a handrail slide and bust their nuts. They did it to themselves by acting the fool and so it becomes cringe comedy.

Last edited:
Nope!
There will be a backlash against the way the media is reporting this and a significant increase in sympathy for Trump overall by the public.
Trump is deserves the amount of sympathy you give those skateboarders who fall off a handrail slide and bust their nuts. They did it to themselves by acting the fool and so it becomes cringe comedy.

But he has Balls O' Steel.....

Forum List

Back