Christie Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Helping trump With Debate Preparation

Covidtrump strikes again.

This time chris christy.

The man has spread the virus to so many people. All because trump and his followers refuse to follow CDC guidelines.

How many more in trump's circle will be tested positive because of trump?

All the democrats had to do was get 4 republicans to not vote for the confirmation of that judge for the Supreme Court. They already had 2. Now since 3 republican senators have tested positive and others are going to have to quarantine, trump and mcconnell won't have enough republicans in the senate to vote for that confirmation.

^^^ the left can hardly contain their glee that people have contracted a deadly virus. This is why you do NOT negotiate with the left you defeat them.

Ain't gonna' happen, Sparky.

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democrat Joe Biden opened his widest lead in a month in the U.S. presidential race after President Donald Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, and a majority of Americans think Trump could have avoided infection if he had taken the virus more seriously, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday.""""

Personally, I can hardly contain my glee that Fat Bastard is at Walter Reed, the fucking arrogant bastard deserves getting COVID.
I bet Dr. Fauci is trying to conceal his, too.

Says Dems who got their ass whooped by Republicans. Come here fool :itsok:
Ha ha
the mid terms were a severe arse kicking for repos.

This time chris christy.

The man has spread the virus to so many people. All because trump and his followers refuse to follow CDC guidelines.

All the democrats had to do was get 4 republicans to not vote for the confirmation of that judge for the Supreme Court. They already had 2. Now since 3 republican senators have tested positive and others are going to have to quarantine, trump and mcconnell won't have enough republicans in the senate to vote for that confirmation.

^^^ the left can hardly contain their glee that people have contracted a deadly virus. This is why you do NOT negotiate with the left you defeat them.

Ain't gonna' happen, Sparky.

"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democrat Joe Biden opened his widest lead in a month in the U.S. presidential race after President Donald Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, and a majority of Americans think Trump could have avoided infection if he had taken the virus more seriously, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday.""""

Personally, I can hardly contain my glee that Fat Bastard is at Walter Reed, the fucking arrogant bastard deserves getting COVID.
I bet Dr. Fauci is trying to conceal his, too.

Says Dems who got their ass whooped by Republicans. Come here fool :itsok:
Ha ha
the mid terms were a severe arse kicking for repos.

LMAO go look at the historic loss Dems took in 2010, that's a severe ass kicking. The biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. As for 2018 we held the senate while countless Dems lied to voters promising to support Trump's policies. Naturally they sided with Pelosi right after the elections.

This time chris christy.

Old news. Besides, no one has actually gotten sick. I've had worse symptoms from eating bad fish at a restaurant.

Another breaking story no one but the idiot left cares about.

Life isn't safe. Y
More so since Trump and the gop cut healthcare and spread the virus.
At this point, it is probably easier to list the people connected to this irresponsible administration that haven't tested positive for Covid-19.
How do you know Trump didn't get the virus from Biden at the debate?
Because Biden didn’t kiss Trump’s ass like you Humpers do.

I can't believe you replied to such a stupid question.

I mean if trump got the virus from Biden, Biden would be sick right now.

Biden isn't sick. He gave a very good speech at Gettysburg yesterday.

A rock has more intelligence than the person you replied to.

This time chris christy.

We are all going to be exposed to it, sooner or later. The curve was flattened. That was the goal of the program. Time to end the successful program.

Has anyone from the campaign not recovered?

This table is for entire populations, and does not reflect the differences in mortality rates relative to different age groups. For example, in the United States the case fatality rate is 0.003%, 0.02%; 0.5% and 5.4% for the age groups 0-19, 20–49, 50–69, and 70 or over, respectively.

Well over 99% recovery rate for anyone under 70.

You liberals are such cowards.

Life isn't safe. Y
At this point, it is probably easier to list the people connected to this irresponsible administration that haven't tested positive for Covid-19.

How are the Biden speeches looking for this week?

You Biden boi are something else.

Life isn't safe. Y

How are the Biden speeches looking for this week?

You Biden boi are something else.
Biden is a master compared to Trump‘s fact less crybaby whining. Never heard anyone running for public office whine so much.

This time chris christy.

So what? Stay home a week, then back to work just like any other variation of the flu.

New Topics

Forum List

Back