Once Trump beats this virus, the MSM will go down the road of "some former carriers have said they have never been the same since".

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Let's see how accurate I am. I noticed CBC throwing this potential danger of former sufferers just a little while ago, and I thought it was strange to present such a position considering we don't really have any longitudinal evidence of lingering impacts. It's a new virus, how could we?

The are at worst, looking for another angle (as they used the Russian angle in 2017) to try and promote the 25th Amendment or something if he is re-elected.

Be wary of the major Anti-Trumpers who now show sympathy, they will present a new angle the moment Trump is bouncing around again.

Let's see how accurate I am. I noticed CBC throwing this potential danger of former sufferers just a little while ago, and I thought it was strange to present such a position considering we don't really have any longitudinal evidence of lingering impacts. It's a new virus, how could we?

The are at worst, looking for another angle (as they used the Russian angle in 2017) to try and promote the 25th Amendment or something if he is re-elected.

Be wary of the major Anti-Trumpers who now show sympathy, they will present a new angle the moment Trump is bouncing around again.

Some Brits who know Boris Johnson have said this of him, but not specifics as to how.

Some Brits who know Boris Johnson have said this of him, but not specifics as to how.

If so, he should step down. If he's fine, he's fine.

We've seen what they have done for 4 years, every excuse in the book is in play for them. Ideas that had never even been thought up of before. They refuse to have an American First leader who is the first Independent really.

If so, he should step down. If he's fine, he's fine.

We've seen what they have done for 4 years, every excuse in the book is in play for them. Ideas that had never even been thought up of before. They refuse to have an American First leader who is the first Independent really.

”Not the same” could mean anything. Does he not like Fish and Chips any more? Or can he not add 2+2?

Once Trump beats this virus, the MSM will go down the road of "some former carriers have said they have never been the same since".

More likely, once Trump recovers fully, the MSM will vilify Trump resentfully saying it must be nice getting such premium+ healthcare! Too bad the other 340 million Americans can't get that!

Of course implying that somehow Trump has withheld good healthcare from others that would have saved Covid lives or that if Biden were in office, he would do much better.

No one has to guess, the democrats literally ANNOUNCE their methods, intents and actions!

Forum List

Back