Christie Presser at 11:00am

Not defending the guy, but it was a traffic jam. Nothing new there. They live with that everyday. I mean it could have been a lot worse. He could have sicked the IRS and NSA on Citizens, gave weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels who later used those weapons to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Agent, forced a failed miserable Health Care Law on the Nation, and so on and so on...

Excuse me....Have you ever attempted to use the GWB? You can sit for 45 minutes on the entry ramp in Ft. Lee just waiting to get to the toll booth....on a good day....

The traffic on the other side in New York causes another 30-45 minute delay because of the Cross Bronx Expressway. So even on a good day it can take up to an hour to go 5 miles. Christie's office knew EXACTLY what they were doing by fucking up those entry lanes.

Absolutely true.

And heads rolled for it.

Why cant other folks care about what their staff does.....like our President?

How does a President allow his subordinates to not act on requests for security from an Ambassador in a high risk area...resulting in four dead Americans...which he blamed on an obscure video on the Interwebs? If he isn't lying, then he's a very very poor manager of his office.

Looks like you need the USMB Tutorial 1.0 for idiots who can't stay on topic.

actually, if you do not see how that is staying on topic, then you are too naïve to post anything worth reading.

Good, that will preserve a few minutes of your meaningless time and even fewer brain cells.

How does a President allow his subordinates to not act on requests for security from an Ambassador in a high risk area...resulting in four dead Americans...which he blamed on an obscure video on the Interwebs? If he isn't lying, then he's a very very poor manager of his office.

Ironic coming from the crowd that turns EVERY anti Obama thread into a thread about:
Bush
Palin
Hannity
The Tea Party
Limbaugh
Bachmann
Beck
Etc

you left out:

Racism,
Hating the poor
And Sanford

Not defending the guy, but it was a traffic jam. Nothing new there. They live with that everyday. I mean it could have been a lot worse. He could have sicked the IRS and NSA on Citizens, gave weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels who later used those weapons to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Agent, forced a failed miserable Health Care Law on the Nation, and so on and so on...

Excuse me....Have you ever attempted to use the GWB? You can sit for 45 minutes on the entry ramp in Ft. Lee just waiting to get to the toll booth....on a good day....

The traffic on the other side in New York causes another 30-45 minute delay because of the Cross Bronx Expressway. So even on a good day it can take up to an hour to go 5 miles. Christie's office knew EXACTLY what they were doing by fucking up those entry lanes.

Like i said, i'm not defending the guy. But it is a traffic jam we're talkin about. Not exactly anything new to that area. Traffic jams are way of life there. People should be far more concerned with the other awful scandals i mentioned. A traffic jam is the very least of our problems.

I think someone on his staff had a hardon for the guy. Not that Christie wouldn't do it, but I don't think he had the motivation

Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper from the entire country to Manhattan/New York/New England let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it? The GWB is also I-95, one of the busiest interstate highways in the U.S. And you think a 30-something chick is going to be able to pull that trigger?

If he isn't lying then he's a very, very poor manager of his office.

How could the US smuggle arms across the border of an ally and furnish them to the enemy of an ally (deemed as an act of war) without the AG or the President knowing about it?

And not have any idea who DID know about it?

I don't know. Ask Darrell Issa:

Issa Acknowledges Gun Probes 'Similar' -- Not Identical -- to 'Fast and Furious' Under Bush
Rep. Darrell Issa acknowledged Sunday that operations "similar" to the controversial "Fast and Furious" gunrunning probe were conducted under the Bush administration.
Issa Acknowledges Gun Probes 'Similar' -- Not Identical -- to 'Fast and Furious' Under Bush | Fox News

My thread here is about Christie and the GWB.

Ironic coming from the crowd that turns EVERY anti Obama thread into a thread about:
Bush
Palin
Hannity
The Tea Party
Limbaugh
Bachmann
Beck
Etc
Which comes from a crowd that turns everything Into obama.

This is why i've said all along that Christie is no different than Obama or Hillary Clinton. They're cut from the same cloth. Christie is definitely the sort who would fully endorse the kind of IRS and NSA abuses Obama and Hillary Clinton have brought us. Him no longer being a viable Presidential Candidate is a good thing. Out with the trash. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper from the entire country to Manhattan/New York/New England let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it? The GWB is also I-95, one of the busiest interstate highways in the U.S. And you think a 30-something chick is going to be able to pull that trigger?

If he isn't lying then he's a very, very poor manager of his office.

How could the US smuggle arms across the border of an ally and furnish them to the enemy of an ally (deemed as an act of war) without the AG or the President knowing about it?

Issa Acknowledges Gun Probes 'Similar' -- Not Identical -- to 'Fast and Furious' Under Bush
Rep. Darrell Issa acknowledged Sunday that operations "similar" to the controversial "Fast and Furious" gunrunning probe were conducted under the Bush administration.
Issa Acknowledges Gun Probes 'Similar' -- Not Identical -- to 'Fast and Furious' Under Bush | Fox News

ONE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PROGRAMS....

The one under Bush was with the knowledge of the Mexican government, the knowledge of the Attorney General and the knowledge of the President of the United States.

The one under Obama was without the knowledge of the Mexican government and apparently without the knowledge of the Ag and the POTUS.

You do not see that as major differences?

Gotta love it... Bridggate... HUGE scandal... major TV outlets devote 17x the coverage in 24 hrs to it than Benghazi & IRS in 6 MONTHS...

No wonder Obama gets away with murder... literally.

Gotta love it... Bridggate... HUGE scandal... major TV outlets devote 17x the coverage in 24 hrs to it than Benghazi & IRS in 6 MONTHS...

Communist Globalist MSM. Just as corrupt as Obama and Christie. Good thing the Dinosaur MSM is going extinct. Couldn't be dead soon enough as far as i'm concerned.

Christie did the same thing a few years ago.

This time he won't get away with it.

I watched the presser. After one hour, Fox realized all questions were answered and no reason to continue with the coverage.

CNN and MSNBC?

Stuck with it as long as they can waiting for the "gotcha" question.....which never materialized.

Pathetic.

ONE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PROGRAMS....

The one under Bush was with the knowledge of the Mexican government, the knowledge of the Attorney General and the knowledge of the President of the United States.

The one under Obama was without the knowledge of the Mexican government and apparently without the knowledge of the Ag and the POTUS.

You do not see that as major differences?

Uh-huh. You got the back story on that, hmmm? The hard facts, irrefutable, written in stone. Solid evidence.

bramhall-christie-0109.jpg

Lets be real, there will never be any credible proof Christie ordered a traffic jam. It just ain't gonna happen. In fact, it's beginning to sound really stupid that he would even consider the idea. And there's no proof that such an intentional traffic jam ever happened. It does sound like something a dumb underling would propose. This thing will likely go the Obama way. Christie will skate.

Forum List

Back