Christie Presser at 11:00am

So finally it does turn out that there is a lot that no one needs to know about Chris Christie, former Governor apparent, of New Jersey!

Before, anyone could notice that there were some things in New Jersey that even a Hurricane: Could Not Wash Away!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe now make Atlantic City again: Again a part of Lands of Many Nations!)

So finally it does turn out that there is a lot that no one needs to know about Chris Christie, former Governor apparent, of New Jersey!

Before, anyone could notice that there were some things in New Jersey that even a Hurricane: Could Not Wash Away!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe now make Atlantic City again: Again a part of Lands of Many Nations!)

He's clearly deserving of a job in the Obama Administration. He'll fit like a glove. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I thought Christie did a pretty good job of deflecting blame away from himself.

Basically.....I hardly knew who the mayor of Ft Lee was, why would I need his endorsement and why would I care if I didn't get it?

That's a great question given that Christie's approval numbers were in the low 70s and his reelection was basically in the can. Anyone around here hardly knew the Dem running against him, Barbara Buono.

It just doesn't make sense that he would feel the need to bully, but......he is. Anyone remember this little gem from his fight on the boardwalk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzzHjq6wJI]Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect there was retribution for something other than not supporting Christie in the election.

I thought Christie did a pretty good job of deflecting blame away from himself.

Basically.....I hardly knew who the mayor of Ft Lee was, why would I need his endorsement and why would I care if I didn't get it?

That's a great question given that Christie's approval numbers were in the low 70s and his reelection was basically in the can. Anyone around here hardly knew the Dem running against him, Barbara Buono.

It just doesn't make sense that he would feel the need to bully, but......he is. Anyone remember this little gem from his fight on the boardwalk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzzHjq6wJI]Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect there was retribution for something other than not supporting Christie in the election.

For a guy he hardly knew?

Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore - YouTube

I think someone on his staff had a hardon for the guy. Not that Christie wouldn't do it, but I don't think he had the motivation

I think someone on his staff had a hardon for the guy. Not that Christie wouldn't do it, but I don't think he had the motivation

Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper from the entire country to Manhattan/New York/New England let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it? The GWB is also I-95, one of the busiest interstate highways in the U.S. And you think a 30-something chick is going to be able to pull that trigger?

If he isn't lying then he's a very, very poor manager of his office.

Last edited:

Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper to Manhattan let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it?

How does a President allow his subordinates to not act on requests for security from an Ambassador in a high risk area...resulting in four dead Americans...which he blamed on an obscure video on the Interwebs? If he isn't lying, then he's a very very poor manager of his office.

The trail leads to members of his staff, not him.

So I guess he's off the hook using that logic, eh assbreath?
Kinda like the Mayor of New Orleans?
Is Christie supposed to blame Bush now, moron?

He fired the guy immediately.

To bad Barry doesn't take a page from Christies book.

No one got fired over Benghazi, the IRS or NSA scandals.

If there had been an email from Hillary saying, "Time to burn down the consulate in Benghazi" and the response from the operative was "Got it." then there would have been.

Not defending the guy, but it was a traffic jam. Nothing new there. They live with that everyday. I mean it could have been a lot worse. He could have sicked the IRS and NSA on Citizens, gave weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels who later used those weapons to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Agent, forced a failed miserable Health Care Law on the Nation, and so on and so on...

Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper to Manhattan let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it?

How does a President allow his subordinates to not act on requests for security from an Ambassador in a high risk area...resulting in four dead Americans...which he blamed on an obscure video on the Interwebs? If he isn't lying, then he's a very very poor manager of his office.

Looks like you need the USMB Tutorial 1.0 for idiots who can't stay on topic.

Even if that were the case, how does the governor of a state who is the main gatekeeper from the entire country to Manhattan/New York/New England let a deputy chief of staff fuck that gate up and call it a "traffic study"... for any reason? And not know about it? The GWB is also I-95, one of the busiest interstate highways in the U.S. And you think a 30-something chick is going to be able to pull that trigger?

How could the US smuggle arms across the border of an ally and furnish them to the enemy of an ally (deemed as an act of war) without the AG or the President knowing about it?

And not have any idea who DID know about it?

actually, if you do not see how that is staying on topic, then you are too naïve to post anything worth reading.

There is no topic.

Ironic coming from the crowd that turns EVERY anti Obama thread into a thread about:
Bush
Palin
Hannity
The Tea Party
Limbaugh
Bachmann
Beck
Etc

Not defending the guy, but it was a traffic jam. Nothing new there. They live with that everyday. I mean it could have been a lot worse. He could have sicked the IRS and NSA on Citizens, gave weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels who later used those weapons to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Agent, forced a failed miserable Health Care Law on the Nation, and so on and so on...

Excuse me....Have you ever attempted to use the GWB? You can sit for 45 minutes on the entry ramp in Ft. Lee just waiting to get to the toll booth....on a good day....

The traffic on the other side in New York causes another 30-45 minute delay because of the Cross Bronx Expressway. So even on a good day it can take up to an hour to go 5 miles. Christie's office knew EXACTLY what they were doing by fucking up those entry lanes.

The trail leads to members of his staff, not him.

So I guess he's off the hook using that logic, eh assbreath?
Kinda like the Mayor of New Orleans?
Is Christie supposed to blame Bush now, moron?

He fired the guy immediately.

To bad Barry doesn't take a page from Christies book.

No one got fired over Benghazi, the IRS or NSA scandals.

Don't forget fast and furious.

No one knew about it, no one approved it...

Yet...

To this date, know one still has a clue who approved it.

And the beat goes on.

Forum List

Back