Christie Presser at 11:00am

The Clintons are probably the best tag team partners ever. Shazzam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This play on Christie is unreal.

I hate Christies guts for betraying Romney.

So to see him taken out this way is a joy. Thank you Bill and Hillary!

I hate Christies guts for betraying Romney.

So to see him taken out this way is a joy. Thank you Bill and Hillary!

Yeah, he built up some bad Karma over what he did to Romney. It's coming back on him now. My prediction is, he'll get the boot and New Jersey will elect yet another corrupt Communist Democrat. This is New Jersey we're talkin about, right? ;)

Yeah I wonder how many people aren't getting an ambulance because of all the retard reportes jacking up the highway,

Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad Sad sad sad...

Did any get the count on how many times Christie said Sad today?

Christie survives this. No one will remember this story a year from now.

You're right, because he will drop his bid for president after this.

I'm not a Chris Christie guy, but I do believe he's still the GOP front runner as of now. Although it's still very early. He wasn't personally caught doing anything wrong and politicians have been accused and have been caught doing much worse. People will forget about this in a month.

I'm not a Christie fan, either, in spite of the fact I love his tough leadership style. But he did mention that he could not remember meeting him and would be unable to pick out the mayor in a lineup, yet this picture shows him looking dead at him. The mayor on the left. The event could have slipped Christie's mind. Maybe.

See this? Christie got charged with contempt of court, although it was a state committee so maybe that is 'contempt of committee', I'm not sure how that works.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/10/politics/christie-bridge/On Thursday, he obeyed a judge's order to appear before the committee. But he invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and refused to testify.

The committee then charged him with contempt.

You're right, because he will drop his bid for president after this.

I'm not a Chris Christie guy, but I do believe he's still the GOP front runner as of now. Although it's still very early. He wasn't personally caught doing anything wrong and politicians have been accused and have been caught doing much worse. People will forget about this in a month.

I'm not a Christie fan, either, in spite of the fact I love his tough leadership style. But he did mention that he could not remember meeting him and would be unable to pick out the mayor in a lineup, yet this picture shows him looking dead at him. The mayor on the left. The event could have slipped Christie's mind. Maybe.

The few politicians I have met on that level of state or national level every one of them could pretty much give you the name of someone at random they shook a hands with at a rally 18 months ago. It's a lot of who they are. Yeah, I'm not buying the, "who?", defense either.

Forum List

Back