Christie Presser at 11:00am

If it can be found that Christie authorized the obstruction of a traffic lane which resulted in a traffic jam go ahead and throw the book at him but keep in mind that people freaking died during the Obama administration including a US Ambassador and his bodyguards and a Border Patrol officer shot with a weapon supplied to drug cartels by the ATF. Obama hasn't even fired anyone much less try to get to the bottom of the many scandals. His strategy is to hide somewhere while the media covers his ass.

He's tossing someone under the bus. "I knew nothing about this, I thought it was a traffic study". "I don't know". Why would I believe it was anything but a traffic study.

"I didn't know until yesterday."

"I delegate enormous authority, I'm don't micro-manage".

"But, but it's still my responsibility, I didn't know but it is still my responsibility"

"it shocks me, Mayor ? was never on my radar"

He doth protest a lot, Says he "heartbroken over this betrayal"

good-bye Gov. Since Nixon, everyone pol under the gun that lies, suffers most from the lie.

Was it some rogue agent in the Cincinnati office?

Christie survives this. No one will remember this story a year from now.

If it can be found that Christie authorized the obstruction of a traffic lane which resulted in a traffic jam go ahead and throw the book at him but keep in mind that people freaking died during the Obama administration including a US Ambassador and his bodyguards and a Border Patrol officer shot with a weapon supplied to drug cartels by the ATF. Obama hasn't even fired anyone much less try to get to the bottom of the many scandals. His strategy is to hide somewhere while the media covers his ass.

The fact is Obamas followers have no intrest in any fact that might prove they were duped. He was nothing when they elected him so nothing can sway their loyalty

Christie on the other hand is a liberal in Repulican clothing and not a fabrication that somehow we were enlightened by electing him. He'll fall if any proof exists. My hope from this is he is finally removed from the list of Republican hopefuls for 2016

The fact is Obamas followers have no intrest in any fact that might prove they were duped. He was nothing when they elected him so nothing can sway their loyalty

Christie on the other hand is a liberal in Repulican clothing and not a fabrication that somehow we were enlightened by electing him. He'll fall if any proof exists. My hope from this is he is finally removed from the list of Republican hopefuls for 2016

tell us his policy points that are liberal?

do you even know them?

After what Obama has done and the far left press being silent on it, it is hyper partisan of them to make a big deal of Christie (who was once a considered a contender of president).

Well we know that the far left press considered Christie a serious contender for the presidency.

do you even know them?
LOL...you don't get liberals loving you not being liberal.

You're a pure party lemming, you fell for the R after his name

Gotta love it... Bridggate... HUGE scandal... major TV outlets devote 17x the coverage in 24 hrs to it than Benghazi & IRS in 6 MONTHS...

No wonder Obama gets away with murder... literally.

I watched the presser. After one hour, Fox realized all questions were answered and no reason to continue with the coverage.

CNN and MSNBC?

Stuck with it as long as they can waiting for the "gotcha" question.....which never materialized.

Pathetic.

So you think that any and every reporter who wanted to attend and ask questions got in? Really. Christie has no control over his own press conferences..... He has no control over what questions he chooses to answer. I see.....

Gotta love it... Bridggate... HUGE scandal... major TV outlets devote 17x the coverage in 24 hrs to it than Benghazi & IRS in 6 MONTHS...

No wonder Obama gets away with murder... literally.

I watched the presser. After one hour, Fox realized all questions were answered and no reason to continue with the coverage.

CNN and MSNBC?

Stuck with it as long as they can waiting for the "gotcha" question.....which never materialized.

Pathetic.

So you think that any and every reporter who wanted to attend and ask questions got in? Really. Christie has no control over his own press conferences..... He has no control over what questions he chooses to answer. I see.....

No one has had this except Obama.

Christie did a good job and diffused the crisis

As long as nothing else comes up in the investigation

do you even know them?
LOL...you don't get liberals loving you not being liberal.

You're a pure party lemming, you fell for the R after his name

what liberal loves crispy Christy?

You're right, because he will drop his bid for president after this.

I'm not a Chris Christie guy, but I do believe he's still the GOP front runner as of now. Although it's still very early. He wasn't personally caught doing anything wrong and politicians have been accused and have been caught doing much worse. People will forget about this in a month.

He is a REPUBLICAN not a dem.

He is YOUR guy and its a REPUBLICAN scandal

don't be fucking insane and try to hand us YOUR criminals

You're right, because he will drop his bid for president after this.

I'm not a Chris Christie guy, but I do believe he's still the GOP front runner as of now. Although it's still very early. He wasn't personally caught doing anything wrong and politicians have been accused and have been caught doing much worse. People will forget about this in a month.

lets just check back into this thread and your prediction 6 months from now.

Hes toast

He picked people to be his right and left hand who did this because they knew him and what he wanted.

He cant be trusted in higher office because hes a BAD judge of character.

hes done

Forum List

Back