Christians gullable

Status
Not open for further replies.
65wat.jpg

What did Trump mean when he said Christians are gullible?
:link: We need a link.

A tell-all memoir by Michael Cohen describes a scene ahead of the 2016 election in which Donald Trump allegedly said after meeting a group of prominent evangelical Christian leaders, “Can you believe that bullshit? Can you believe people believe that bullshit?” the Washington Post reported Monday.

Cohen said the US president made the comments following the departure of the religious leaders after they laid their hands on him in prayer at a meeting in Trump Tower.

laying-on-hands.jpg

Last edited:
I really did expect the bible to explode into flames when Trump put his paw on it.

Donald-Trump-swearing-in-ceremony.jpg

A tell-all memoir by Michael Cohen describes a scene ahead of the 2016 election in which Donald Trump allegedly said after meeting a group of prominent evangelical Christian leaders, “Can you believe that bullshit? Can you believe people believe that bullshit?” the Washington Post reported Monday.

Cohen said the US president made the comments following the departure of the religious leaders after they laid their hands on him in prayer at a meeting in Trump Tower.

laying-on-hands.jpg
Michael Cohen? What next Michael Avenetti........anonymous sources weren't available? Cmon man

Can you provide us a link, to give us some context and a bit more information?
Why are you requesting a link when you normally demand them as per the rules?
Because he is a newby and you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
I suspect he's getting latitude because you're hoping for more shit to throw at the wall rather than his status.

Can you provide us a link, to give us some context and a bit more information?
Why are you requesting a link when you normally demand them as per the rules?
Because he is a newby and you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
I suspect he's getting latitude because you're hoping for more shit to throw at the wall rather than his status.

You have problems with moderation - take it up by PM or report it. I don't care what you choose.

I really did expect the bible to explode into flames when Trump put his paw on it.
I didn't because being a Christian I know what it's about........apparently you don't
If asked, Trump would probably say his favorite book in the Bible is Chapter 11.

Hypocrisy, adultery, stealing, false witness and hatred are Trump's stock and trade, and he is completely unrepentant about it.

laying-on-hands.jpg

"allegedly "

C'mon smart guy, you can do better than this, right?

laying-on-hands.jpg

"allegedly "

Someone asked for a link. I provided it.

All caught up now?

laying-on-hands.jpg

"allegedly "

Someone asked for a link. I provided it.

All caught up now?

"allegedly" and "Michael Cohen" doesn't work, but you are too stupid to understand that. Got it?

I didn't because being a Christian I know what it's about........apparently you don't
If asked, Trump would probably say his favorite book in the Bible is Chapter 11.

Hypocrisy, adultery, stealing, false witness and hatred are Trump's stock and trade, and he is completely unrepentant about it.
I don't recall Chapter 11...but I do know what you're doing there...so this isnt about the Bible now is it?

I don't recall Chapter 11...but I do know what you're doing there...so this isnt about the Bible now is it?

No, it's always about Rump hatred with him.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back