Trumps Plan for His Second Term That Democrats are Lying About

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
At this stage I am seriously wondering if the Democrats can speak truthfully about ANYTHING related to Trump.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
What’s Biden's plan? Build Back Better?
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Lock down everything at the drop of a hat?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.
“Lower drug prices” isn’t a plan. It’s a goal. A plan specifics steps to reach the goal.

None of you can be this stupid as to not see this.

Trump has no replacement for Obamacare. That's a fact. Biden was not lying about that. Trump was lying about having a replacement, as he has been doing for five years now.

Trump has kept Obamacare alive. It's still here. Trump has no intention of replacing it. The rubes are falling for the same hoax yet again.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.
“Lower drug prices” isn’t a plan. It’s a goal. A plan specifics steps to reach the goal.

No offense but everything Biden wants to do will raise drug prices.
Trump tried to simplify or remove government regulations to drive down prices. Biden wants to do what Obama did, impose massive regulations on drug manufacturing. That is part of Obamacare.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

Trump tried to simplify or remove government regulations to drive down prices. Biden wants to do what Obama did, impose massive regulations on drug manufacturing. That is part of Obamacare.
Sounds like a great idea. Who needs the government to decide if drugs are manufactured in a safe and effective method? That’s for the free market to determine. I should be able to sell insulin made in my basement.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

Sounds like a great idea. Who needs the government to decide if drugs are manufactured in a safe and effective method? That’s for the free market to determine. I should be able to sell insulin made in my basement.
Look motherfucker, there's a different between being safe and intentionally driving up prices like Obama was doing. Biden just wants to go back the bad Ole days of 8000 page regulations that need a forklife to move them from one office to another. Trump has spent the last 3+years trying to remove the silly regulations that caused the health crisis in the first place.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

Look motherfucker, there's a different between being safe and intentionally driving up prices like Obama was doing. Biden just wants to go back the bad Ole days of 8000 page regulations that need a forklife to move them from one office to another. Trump has spent the last 3+years trying to remove the silly regulations that caused the health crisis in the first place.
You’re not actually in health care, are you?

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

No.
I know people who are.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

No.
I know people who are.
I am. Our government overlords have been ramping up arbitrary and constantly changing regulations. The idea that Trump is stripping all these wasteful regulations in health care is pretty much nonsense.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

No.
I know people who are.
I am. Our government overlords have been ramping up arbitrary and constantly changing regulations. The idea that Trump is stripping all these wasteful regulations in health care is pretty much nonsense.
You keep thinking that.
You're so used to politicians that lie all the time that you can't comprehend a politician that actually gets things done.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

No.
I know people who are.
You keep thinking that.
You're so used to politicians that lie all the time that you can't comprehend a politician that actually gets things done.
I’m not thinking it. I’m living it. CMS feels like it’s being managed by 100 monkeys at typewriters right now. Trump isn’t getting things done as much as he’s making his supporters believe he is.

For example, his latest health care executive order didn’t really do anything other than tell HHS to figure out what to do.

That’s not a plan.
Sure it is.
The New Green Deal?
Raise taxes?
Repeal Trump’s tax cuts?
Defund the police?
Expand Obamacare?

That's Biden's plan.
It’s not.

No.
I know people who are.
You keep thinking that.
I’m not thinking it. I’m living it. CMS feels like it’s being managed by 100 monkeys at typewriters right now. Trump isn’t getting things done as much as he’s making his supporters believe he is.

For example, his latest health care executive order didn’t really do anything other than tell HHS to figure out what to do.
Not only are you a lawyer, but a Brain Surgeon?

Wow, you must be really fucking smart.
So WTF are so stupid that you buy the lies being pumped out daily by the Democrat Party?
Usually you have to be a Code Pink idiot, a non-English speaker, or one of those stupid BLM protesters to be this retarded.

Hate to tell you, but what Trump does is hire people to do the job and then turn them loose. It's called delegating authority. Mkay?

Forum List

Back