'Christians and Jews are infidels and cursed by allah'

Muslims torture and imprison dissidents? You must be mistaken; Islam is the religion of peace.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)
The following is a compilation of the various verses I the Qur’an which address killing another human being. Murder is regarded 5th greatest sin in Islam and it is extremely forbidden.

Lets take a quote from Umar ibn Kathir, a foremost Tafsir(interpreter) writer, who said

“So, strictly speaking, verse 5:32 is only applicable to the children of Israel (the verse says it)”. Any way, to be fair, we shall ignore this limitation and concentrate on the wider meaning:

On the surface of it, the first sentence (Islamists often quote only the first sentence, conveniently hiding the next sentence) of verse 5:32 seems very munificence and non-violent. What does the next sentence say? It says clearly that even when Allah sent His messengers many people disbelieved them. Muhammad was one of such messengers, the best and the last. Therefore, “those who disbelieve in Muhammad and Allah (i.e. the non-Muslims) are the transgressors. Evidently, the non-Muslims are the mischief-makers on earth. Logically, these non-Muslims do not fall under the purview of the merciful provisions of verse 5:32. In simple language, this means: verse 5:32 is applicable only to the Muslims.

To further emphasize on this point, let me quote ibn Kathir the foremost Tafsir writer:

Beginning of Kathir’s quote

(if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.) ***Saving life in this case occurs by not killing a soul that Allah has forbidden (A Muslim.) So this is the meaning of saving the life of all mankind, for whoever forbids killing a soul without justification, the lives of all people will be saved from him.” Similar was said by Mujahid;

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]

Muslims torture and imprison dissidents? You must be mistaken; Islam is the religion of peace.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)
The following is a compilation of the various verses I the Qur’an which address killing another human being. Murder is regarded 5th greatest sin in Islam and it is extremely forbidden.

Lets take a quote from Umar ibn Kathir, a foremost Tafsir(interpreter) writer, who said

“So, strictly speaking, verse 5:32 is only applicable to the children of Israel (the verse says it)”. Any way, to be fair, we shall ignore this limitation and concentrate on the wider meaning:

On the surface of it, the first sentence (Islamists often quote only the first sentence, conveniently hiding the next sentence) of verse 5:32 seems very munificence and non-violent. What does the next sentence say? It says clearly that even when Allah sent His messengers many people disbelieved them. Muhammad was one of such messengers, the best and the last. Therefore, “those who disbelieve in Muhammad and Allah (i.e. the non-Muslims) are the transgressors. Evidently, the non-Muslims are the mischief-makers on earth. Logically, these non-Muslims do not fall under the purview of the merciful provisions of verse 5:32. In simple language, this means: verse 5:32 is applicable only to the Muslims.

To further emphasize on this point, let me quote ibn Kathir the foremost Tafsir writer:

(if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.) ***Saving life in this case occurs by not killing a soul that Allah has forbidden (A Muslim.) So this is the meaning of saving the life of all mankind, for whoever forbids killing a soul without justification, the lives of all people will be saved from him.” Similar was said by Mujahid;

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]
If you knew anything about Islam you would know non-Muslims are not considered as human beings. No cigar.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]
If you knew anything about Islam you would know non-Muslims are not considered as human beings. No cigar.

Christians and Jews are People of the Book. Muhammed said, "Be kind to the Christians; they are nearest us in faith".

Jewish god Yahweh originated in Canaanite Vulcan, says new ...
Apr 11, 2018 · According to Amzallag, long before becoming the deity of the Israelites, Yahweh was a god of metallurgy in the ancient Canaanite pantheon, worshipped by smelters and metalworkers throughout the Levant, not just by the Hebrews. His theory is not exactly widely accepted, but has recently been gaining traction.

Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
Canaanite Mythology - the Gods and Demons of Canaan
The most popular Canaanite gods. 1st: Baal; 2nd: El; 3rd: Astarte; 4th: Moloch; 5th: Yam; 6th: Kothar; 7th: Asherah; 8th: Anath; 9th: Mot; 10th: Dagon; Godchecker's Holy Hit Parade of popular Gods is powered by GodRank™ Technology.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]

Christians and Jews are People of the Book. Muhammed said, "Be kind to the Christians; they are nearest us in faith".
Do you know what abrogation is? That verse is dead it was superseded by the verse of the sword.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]

Do you know what abrogation is? That verse is dead it was superseded by the verse of the sword.

Abrogation was invented by non Muslims. Muslims are forbidden to kill except in self defense.. and that goes for People of the Book and pagans.

I would suggest the Pickthal translation.

Quran on Murder (Part 1)

[وَمَنْ أَحْيَـهَا]

Abrogation was invented by non Muslims. Muslims are forbidden to kill except in self defense.. and that goes for People of the Book and pagans.

I would suggest the Pickthal translation.
Bullshit.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

Muhammad said the Koran is to be taken literally. There is no argument that stands against Muhammad where Islam is concerned. When it says kill, it means kill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back