Christianity shrinking in U.S.; Mormon numbers essentially flat

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The share of Americans who consider themselves Christian is falling fast, while the ranks of the "nones" — atheists, agnostics and "nothing in particulars" — continue to swell, according to a major new study.

The Pew Research Center's 2014 Religious Landscape Study, released Tuesday, found the proportion of adults who consider themselves Christian fell nearly 8 percentage points — from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent last year. The share of those unaffiliated with religion jumped nearly 7 percentage points, from 16.1 percent to 22.8 percent of adults during the same seven years.

th

good , It'll be interesting to see what the millenials and their kids replace it with Guno .

The share of Americans who consider themselves Christian is falling fast, while the ranks of the "nones" — atheists, agnostics and "nothing in particulars" — continue to swell, according to a major new study.

The Pew Research Center's 2014 Religious Landscape Study, released Tuesday, found the proportion of adults who consider themselves Christian fell nearly 8 percentage points — from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent last year. The share of those unaffiliated with religion jumped nearly 7 percentage points, from 16.1 percent to 22.8 percent of adults during the same seven years.

lots of brown people consider themselves Catholic not christians guno....and that may be even worse....

lots of brown people consider themselves Catholic not christians guno....and that may be even worse....

Catholic is Christian.

I bet guano can't wait to see when Muslim is the majority and Sharia law is implemented.
a lot of people will be without hand/hands, stoning women yeehaa, I've read some awful things they do to a homosexual.

lets get them Christians gone and especially if they are white

• Banned
I bet guano can't wait to see when Muslim is the majority and Sharia law is implemented.
a lot of people will be without hand/hands, stoning women yeehaa, I've read some awful things they do to a homosexual.

I thought you had me on ignore

Catholic is Christian.

Original Christians

Catholic is Christian.
not to the Mexicans i know......they view a christian as one of them "re-born" people or a Protestant....

Catholic is Christian.
not to the Mexicans i know......they view a christian as one of them "re-born" people or a Protestant....

They are mistaken.

amazing to me that people can't see the country that was mostly built by Christians . Best country in the world has been being pizzed on since 9 11 . When it is lost it'll be gone forever .

Catholic is Christian.

They are mistaken.
tell that to them unk....and good luck....

amazing to me that people can't see the country that was mostly built by Christians . Best country in the world has been being pizzed on since 9 11 . When it is lost it'll be gone forever .
No, Puritan bullies built it. The Catholics tried to fix it but unsuccessful, and the thanks to them was to push them down to Rhode Island and Delaware. What do you expect?

'

I have some MOTHS in my house that I am CHASING------betting on where GOONO will go is like trying to catch a moth

Catholic is Christian.

They are mistaken.
tell that to them unk....and good luck....

No problem.

No, Puritan bullies built it. The Catholics tried to fix it but unsuccessful, and the thanks to them was to push them down to Rhode Island and Delaware. What do you expect?
------------------------------ as I said , best country on the face of the earth for my Grandparents , Parents and my 66 years [about 130 years from my Granddads birth] . Also been good for my kids but I think its all changing for the worse as the country become more diverse and un Christian . Anyway , change the USA , pizz it al away , ok with me as I watch and see what happens ALife . [bullies :afro: chuckle]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back