Christianity shrinking in U.S.; Mormon numbers essentially flat

as far as Catholics fixing things , well , look at the third world s.american countries where Catholics never seem to fix anything !! Protestants seem to have the edge when it comes to civilizing and civilization ALife !!

as far as Catholics fixing things , well , look at the third world s.american countries where Catholics never seem to fix anything !! Protestants seem to have the edge when it comes to civilizing and civilization ALife !!
Protestantism is 500 years old and it's not going to be around much longer. That is because it is based on lies made up by Martin Luther, who taught that Christians could do whatever the hell they want and still be saved:

Luther, Exposing the Myth

sticking to what I said , look at mexico , and other Catholic countries in S. america , all hellholes aren't they . And they are majority Catholic same as Italy and even Italy is a second or third tier nation when compared to the USA and western Europe . Get rid of Protestantism , I don't care . Protestantism has worked its magic for me my family as it helped build the U.S.A. Blackrook !!

and Western Europe and England is being infected with a religion far worse than any form of modern Christianity . And Catholic Italy , we have to see how the pope will accommodate islam because it doesn't look like this pope is willing to stand up to the islamists Blackrook .

The share of Americans who consider themselves Christian is falling fast, while the ranks of the "nones" — atheists, agnostics and "nothing in particulars" — continue to swell, according to a major new study.

The Pew Research Center's 2014 Religious Landscape Study, released Tuesday, found the proportion of adults who consider themselves Christian fell nearly 8 percentage points — from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent last year. The share of those unaffiliated with religion jumped nearly 7 percentage points, from 16.1 percent to 22.8 percent of adults during the same seven years.

How does the turn towards atheism affect you as a so called Jew? Catholics number a little over a billion people. Muslims are over 1.5 billion and there are approximately 15 million Jews. Seems to me that you can't afford to lose that many people to atheism while the Catholics and the Muslims have more than enough to make up the losses.

sticking to what I said , look at mexico , and other Catholic countries in S. america , all hellholes aren't they . And they are majority Catholic same as Italy and even Italy is a second or third tier nation when compared to the USA and western Europe . Get rid of Protestantism , I don't care . Protestantism has worked its magic for me my family as it helped build the U.S.A. Blackrook !!

They are hellholes due to government corruption. Not the religion.

all the politicians that make up the governments are Catholic Westwall .

Catholics don't believe in birth control. That is a big problem. Protestants don't believe in giving slaves the sabbath. Jews don't believe in not enslaving you. The problems only grow. How about the Muslims then? Muslims don't believe in not sharpening their machetes on your neck. What is better?

Catholics don't believe in birth control. That is a big problem. Protestants don't believe in giving slaves the sabbath. Jews don't believe in not enslaving you. The problems only grow. How about the Muslims then? Muslims don't believe in not sharpening their machetes on your neck. What is better?
--------------------------------------- Christianity is cool as practiced or not practiced in the USA . 'muslims' as I have said maybe somewhere in this thread If you are a young guy with kids , you are going to find out all there is to know about muslims ALife !!

Last edited:
--------------------------------------- Christianity is cool as practiced or not practiced in the USA . 'muslims' as I have said maybe somewhere in this thread If you are a young guy with kids , you are going to find out all there is to know about muslims ALife !!
So, then let's maybe clarify this. What is America's most likely future? It is the communist. Compared to that, the Muslims may be better. For example, the Muslims don't centralize all power in one bank and take away everything you have, by inventing laws. Muslims rob you by force. Against that, you can fight. But you can't fight so easy against an omnipotent cloak and dagger force such as the communist. We Christian's have lost our future on Earth in 1917.

I don't think that islams shariah is better for individual peoples freedom , too many silly rules and islam is way too confining as to behavior and free choice and that's even before all the silly praying . IMO the danger is that the muslim religion becomes an alternative religion that is respected as an alternative to Christianity in the USA . Thankfully though , I don't see much of an impact from islam on me for my lifetime in the USA ALife !!

I don't think that islams shariah is better for individual peoples freedom , too many silly rules and islam is way too confining as to behavior and free choice and that's even before all the silly praying . IMO the danger is that the muslim religion becomes an alternative religion that is respected as an alternative to Christianity in the USA . Thankfully though , I don't see much of an impact from islam on me for my lifetime in the USA ALife !!

Let me guess, you are a 20th century guy too. About Islamic confinement and communist confinement, only the citizens of the Soviet block countries lived in constant fear for their lives.

We can call Bush stupid for many things, but he and his republicans were right in 2001, that 9-11 or not, the Muslim terrorists didn't out-champion the communist in the demise of the USA.

yep , I'm 66 . born in 1949 . Problem with islam is that its being allowed and even encouraged imported to enter the West and especially the USA .

communism , I don't see it as much of a problem . Even in Russia Christianity is making a comeback from what I have heard . islam is the enemy for the west and the USA ALIFE .

The share of Americans who consider themselves Christian is falling fast, while the ranks of the "nones" — atheists, agnostics and "nothing in particulars" — continue to swell, according to a major new study.

The Pew Research Center's 2014 Religious Landscape Study, released Tuesday, found the proportion of adults who consider themselves Christian fell nearly 8 percentage points — from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent last year. The share of those unaffiliated with religion jumped nearly 7 percentage points, from 16.1 percent to 22.8 percent of adults during the same seven years.

Thank God!

2 Thessalonians 2:3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

guno I don't like you, literally, I don't like you, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I don't care if you believe in the New Testament or not, I just have a message for you, as a Jew.

remember verse 4 above, if you are alive, then remember.

lots of brown people consider themselves Catholic not christians guno....and that may be even worse....

Catholic is Christian.
No it's not.

Where are all the catholic missionaries, oh wait, that's an oxymoron, there are no catholic missionaries. They are to concerned to line up and see the poop, I mean pope.

Protestantism is 500 years old and it's not going to be around much longer. That is because it is based on lies made up by Martin Luther, who taught that Christians could do whatever the hell they want and still be saved:

Luther, Exposing the Myth
That's catholics, they think they can murder and that's fine, as long as they get the priest to forgive them for it, got news for em, they gonna burn, and I'm gonna laugh.

I've no doubt there will be catholics in Heaven, but it wont be due to the teachings of their church, it will be from ignorance, and God doesn't punish ignorance.

How does the turn towards atheism affect you as a so called Jew? Catholics number a little over a billion people. Muslims are over 1.5 billion and there are approximately 15 million Jews. Seems to me that you can't afford to lose that many people to atheism while the Catholics and the Muslims have more than enough to make up the losses.
If he had a brain he'd be worried.

The only thing that kept the Jews from being wiped out by Hitler was Christians. The only people who look out for Israel is Christians. That's why I say, guno is a muslim, cause he hates the Jews.

communism , I don't see it as much of a problem . Even in Russia Christianity is making a comeback from what I have heard . islam is the enemy for the west and the USA ALIFE .

Islam don't are enemy for western world when they don't attack's us in out kontinent with big Armed Forces - - > - - > Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and S.A. Islams nation would not to attack's in Europe and North America I am sure.

Greece are the only one in possible of the Turkey to attack's. 50-50 in Cyprus deal they've. But still they would no attack Greece because Greece are strong nation in Europe. Turkeys second enemy UK they would no attack. Truely.

Nuclear power the UK if they trust in big killering with big explosions against soldiers move.

Nuclear power the Russia can attack UK with Air Force and Naval but UK have soon F-35's and ready Eurofighter Typhoon and will fight back Russian military cuts.

164,700 Armed Forces for UK against the enemy.

Forum List

Back