Christianity shrinking in U.S.; Mormon numbers essentially flat

as far as Catholics fixing things , well , look at the third world s.american countries where Catholics never seem to fix anything !! Protestants seem to have the edge when it comes to civilizing and civilization ALife !!
Catholics don't believe in birth control. That is a big problem. Protestants don't believe in giving slaves the sabbath. Jews don't believe in not enslaving you. The problems only grow. How about the Muslims then? Muslims don't believe in not sharpening their machetes on your neck. What is better?
--------------------------------------- Christianity is cool as practiced or not practiced in the USA . 'muslims' as I have said maybe somewhere in this thread If you are a young guy with kids , you are going to find out all there is to know about muslims ALife !!
So, then let's maybe clarify this. What is America's most likely future? It is the communist. We Christian's have lost our future on Earth in 1917.

Maybe US are on communist waiver in close future if they accept Communist Party in election 2020 or Libertainan whoe are Anti war or as well like this year Democration or Republicans in election 2020 doesn't matter who even I will 3 of 3 Partys. Or 2 of 2 against Republicans only if Ted Cruz are the nominate and win the election 2016. Donald Trump wasn't it well. Christians are no loses of world economy of todays. Germany and USA then UK, France and Russia this is five good in economy in worlds Christianity. Maybe Brazil to.

communism , I don't see it as much of a problem . Even in Russia Christianity is making a comeback from what I have heard . islam is the enemy for the west and the USA ALIFE .

Islam don't are enemy for western world when they don't attack's us in out kontinent with big Armed Forces - - > - - > Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and S.A. Islams nation would not to attack's in Europe and North America I am sure.

Greece are the only one in possible of the Turkey to attack's. 50-50 in Cyprus deal they've. But still they would no attack Greece because Greece are strong nation in Europe. Turkeys second enemy UK they would no attack. Truely.

Nuclear power the UK if they trust in big killering with big explosions against soldiers move.

Nuclear power the Russia can attack UK with Air Force and Naval but UK have soon F-35's and ready Eurofighter Typhoon and will fight back Russian military cuts.

164,700 Armed Forces for UK against the enemy.

You should sue your English instructor.

US Senate prefer IS before Assad regime in Syria conflict. Regime more worse than Jihadist.

The share of Americans who consider themselves Christian is falling fast, while the ranks of the "nones" — atheists, agnostics and "nothing in particulars" — continue to swell, according to a major new study.

The Pew Research Center's 2014 Religious Landscape Study, released Tuesday, found the proportion of adults who consider themselves Christian fell nearly 8 percentage points — from 78.4 percent in 2007 to 70.6 percent last year. The share of those unaffiliated with religion jumped nearly 7 percentage points, from 16.1 percent to 22.8 percent of adults during the same seven years.

Christianity shrinking in U.S.; Mormon numbers essentially flat
lots of brown people consider themselves Catholic not christians guno....and that may be even worse....

Catholic is Christian.
No it's not.

Yes, it is.

communism , I don't see it as much of a problem . Even in Russia Christianity is making a comeback from what I have heard . islam is the enemy for the west and the USA ALIFE .
In Russia, maybe. But in the usa, it is not making a comeback. In the usa, Christianity is being turned into a business, like the ones that Jesus kicked out of the temple.

yep , I'm 66 . born in 1949 . Problem with islam is that its being allowed and even encouraged imported to enter the West and especially the USA .
Wow, there is like half a century between us ... almost ... now talking about history has just got an entirely new meaning. Christianity should be encouraged instead of Islam. Islam can't even think as far as the Holly Trinnity, which was well explained even before it started. But in any case, it is still less dangerous than communist looting.

as far as Catholics fixing things , well , look at the third world s.american countries where Catholics never seem to fix anything !! Protestants seem to have the edge when it comes to civilizing and civilization ALife !!
Catholics don't believe in birth control. That is a big problem. Protestants don't believe in giving slaves the sabbath. Jews don't believe in not enslaving you. The problems only grow. How about the Muslims then? Muslims don't believe in not sharpening their machetes on your neck. What is better?
--------------------------------------- Christianity is cool as practiced or not practiced in the USA . 'muslims' as I have said maybe somewhere in this thread If you are a young guy with kids , you are going to find out all there is to know about muslims ALife !!
So, then let's maybe clarify this. What is America's most likely future? It is the communist. We Christian's have lost our future on Earth in 1917.

Maybe US are on communist waiver in close future if they accept Communist Party in election 2020 or Libertainan whoe are Anti war or as well like this year Democration or Republicans in election 2020 doesn't matter who even I will 3 of 3 Partys. Or 2 of 2 against Republicans only if Ted Cruz are the nominate and win the election 2016. Donald Trump wasn't it well. Christians are no loses of world economy of todays. Germany and USA then UK, France and Russia this is five good in economy in worlds Christianity. Maybe Brazil to.
Christians used to have control over these economies. But not now any more. Unfortunately. And if Saunders wins now, we are even more doomed by one step closer to the red communist inferno.

Are Sanders are like Obama Anti Christians ?
Obama wanted to bring the USA to something good that every other country, even 3rd worlders have already established. But he was brought down by the insurance cartel. Saunders will ram in an even bigger fight, and may very well cost everything to the already enslaved American public.

Forum List

Back