Zone1 Christianity and our founding fathers

Christianity and our founding fathers 240119 {post•1} my2¢ Jan’24 Scaoff: For a while now I've not bought into the idea that America was founded as a Christian nation. myncnts 240119 Scaoff00001

"Patrick Henry fostered the traditional eighteenth-century belief that to maintain a virtuous society that would support a republic, the government must prop up religion.

What worked better was removing Government from any preference for any religion but respecting them all, even if it was Catholic or Muslim or Hindu .

Are you saying the US Constitution supports propping up one religion over any other religion whether it’s related to Jesus Christ or not?

Christianity and our founding fathers 240119 {post•1} my2¢ Jan’24 Scaoff: For a while now I've not bought into the idea that America was founded as a Christian nation. myncnts 240119 Scaoff00001

What worked better was removing Government from any preference for any religion but respecting them all, even if it was Catholic or Muslim or Hindu .

Are you saying the US Constitution supports propping up one religion over any other religion whether it’s related to Jesus Christ or not?
Why would you think I would?

No Saint Ding. Christians believe the God they believe in sent his son to earth in cahoots with a Holy Ghost. Jefferson believed in Nature’s God and the Trinity was a fraud.
Christians believe:
  1. In the existence of a creator.
  2. That the creator is moralistic.
  3. That the creator is providential.
  4. That natural rights come from the creator.
Same as Thomas Jefferson believed.

America's Christian Heritage
  1. Belief in the existence of a creator.
  2. Belief that the creator is moralistic.
  3. Belief that the creator is providential.
  4. Belief that natural rights come from the creator.
Atheists believe none of that.

Communist Nationalists believe
  1. There is no creator.
  2. Morals can be anything their communist leaders say they are.
  3. All behaviors lead to equal outcomes.
  4. Rights can be anything their communist leaders say they are.
Thomas Jefferson and Christians believe none of that.

Why would you think I would?

Because you think America was founded as a Christian nation because the founders were theists based on the following
Christians believe:
  1. In the existence of a creator.
  2. That the creator is moralistic.
  3. That the creator is providential.
  4. That natural rights come from the creator.
Same as Thomas Jefferson believed.
By that criteria America was not founded as a Christian Nation but you won’t say it.

1234 is not sufficient for Christian belief.

1234 is sufficient for Deist, Rational Theist, many theistic religious beliefs besides Christianity but never Christianity.

So do you condone Trump saying any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion, they hate everything about Israel, That is nine out of ten American Jews Saint Leo123 .Why are you defending that Christian man?
Since Democrats seem to be supporting Hamas (who hates Jews) I think his statement is correct. Trump, with that statement, successfully linked the Jew hating Democrat party with enemies of Israel. Your 'nine out of ten' is way off, it's more like 70% of Jews vote Democrat, or at least they DID in the past but, today is a whole different story with Democrats seemingly siding with Hamas. Trump is correct and needs no defending.

Communist Nationalists believe
  1. There is no creator.
  2. Morals can be anything their communist leaders say they are.
  3. All behaviors lead to equal outcomes.
  4. Rights can be anything their communist leaders say they are.
Thomas Jefferson and Christians believe none of that.
So what is your point Saint Mashmont er Ding?

America's Christian Heritage 240310 {post•206} ding Mar’24 Sachyz: Patrick Henry "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that his great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." dvng 240310 Sachyz00206

Christianity and our founding fathers 240320 {post•452}

Saint Ding posted Sachyz00206 which is a white Christian nationalist lie.

This Is typical of white Christian nationalist propaganda where they put gospel of Jesus Christ words to the pens of our most well known founding fathers like Patrick Henry.

Why does Saint Ding post white Christian nationalism lies and propaganda if Saint Ding rejects the white Christian nationalist movement and agenda?

nfbw 240320 Vcaoff00452 to Sachyz00206

Last edited:

America's Christian Heritage
  1. Belief in the existence of a creator.
  2. Belief that the creator is moralistic.
  3. Belief that the creator is providential.
  4. Belief that natural rights come from the creator.
Atheists believe none of that.

I am a rational theist. I am not an atheist. Atheists do no harm simply for being an atheists. Just ask Saint CarsomyrPlusSix

Because you think America was founded as a Christian nation because the founders were theists based on the following

By that criteria America was not founded as a Christian Nation but you won’t say it.

1234 is not sufficient for Christian belief.

1234 is sufficient for Deist, Rational Theist, many theistic religious beliefs besides Christianity but never Christianity.
You are a hammer looking for a nail.

I say you are a Communist Nationalist
And that means absolutely nothing in the real world. You have actually spread white Christian nationalism propaganda on this message board.

This is not true:

America's Christian Heritage 240310 {post•206} ding Mar’24 Sachyz: Patrick Henry "It cannot be emphasized too mstrongly or too often that his great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." dvng 240310 Sachyz00206

So why do you post bs from this white Christian Nationalist USA Heritage site
without verification from a reliable sources? Why not be honest and copy truth that the Declaration of Independence is of Enlightenment influence and the Holy Bible if the God of Abraham?

FOUNDING DOCUMENTS​

– Refer to Our Dependence on God​
Declaration of Independence
The Declaration of Independence states, "OK let’s go let’s go have some breakfast ‘s We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life (Genesis 2:7), Liberty (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Pursuit of Happiness (Ecclesiastes 3:3)".

That is crap Saint Ding and I think you know it!

And that means absolutely nothing in the real world. You have actually spread white Christian nationalism propaganda on this message board.

This is not true:

America's Christian Heritage 240310 {post•206} ding Mar’24 Sachyz: Patrick Henry "It cannot be emphasized too mstrongly or too often that his great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." dvng 240310 Sachyz00206

So why do you post bs from this white Christian Nationalist USA Heritage site
without verification from a reliable sources? Why not be honest and copy truth that the Declaration of Independence is of Enlightenment influence and the Holy Bible if the God of Abraham?

FOUNDING DOCUMENTS​

– Refer to Our Dependence on God​
Declaration of Independence​
The Declaration of Independence states, "OK let’s go let’s go have some breakfast ‘s We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life (Genesis 2:7), Liberty (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Pursuit of Happiness (Ecclesiastes 3:3)".

That is crap Saint Ding and I think you know it!
Sounds like something a Communist Nationalist would argue.

Forum List

Back