Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels’

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
An eyeopening new report has come out, commissioned by the British Foreign Secretary, that states that Christian persecution is at near genocide levels in some parts of the Middle East:

BBC – The persecution of Christians in parts of the world is at near “genocide” levels, according to a report ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

The review, led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen, estimated that one in three people suffer from religious persecution.

Christians were the most persecuted religious group, it found.

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'

whats that old phrase???

when they came for the communist I said nothinf because I wasnt one,,,,

What's ironic here is that the so-called "Arab Spring" that the United States inspired has led to this. Secular tyrants who protected Christian minorities were replaced with Muslim fanatics who persecute Christians.

An eyeopening new report has come out, commissioned by the British Foreign Secretary, that states that Christian persecution is at near genocide levels in some parts of the Middle East:

BBC – The persecution of Christians in parts of the world is at near “genocide” levels, according to a report ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

The review, led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen, estimated that one in three people suffer from religious persecution.

whats that old phrase???

Your link:

"It warned the religion 'is at risk of disappearing' in some parts of the world, pointing to figures which claimed Christians in Palestine represent less than 1.5% of the population, while in Iraq they had fallen from 1.5 million before 2003 to less than 120,000."

George-W-Bush-faith-White-House.jpg

What did US Christians inflict on Iraq in 2003 that resulted in "persecution" of Iraqi Christians?

What intrigues me is that none of the politicians are talking about this, not the Republicans nor the Democrats.

If any Democrat would pick up the mantle of defending Christians, it might help him win some votes.

But no, none of them care.

"...one in three people suffer from religious persecution.

"Christians were the most persecuted religious group..."
".... "political correctness" had played a part in the issue not being confronted."

"...."genocidal acts against Christians is exodus" and that Christianity faced being "wiped out" from parts of the Middle East.

"....the religion "is at risk of disappearing" in some parts of the world, pointing to figures which claimed Christians in Palestine represent less than 1.5% of the population, while in Iraq they had fallen from 1.5 million before 2003 to less than 120,000.

"Evidence shows not only the geographic spread of anti-Christian persecution, but also its increasing severity,"..."

Christians are 'most persecuted group'

My philosophy professor, saw/or met the Pope 4 times, she said. And she looks like a lesbo. And, I made fun of communists. Crushing philosophy professors is probably funner than crushing bubble wraps.

My philosophy professor, saw/or met the Pope 4 times, she said. And she looks like a lesbo. And, I made fun of communists. Crushing philosophy professors is probably funner than crushing bubble wraps.

Blame the Catholic Pope for Communism, and Liberalism, but don't dare blame Jews for Communism, and Liberalism.

Because bashing Christian Catholics is so right, and bashing Jews is so wrong.

I'm totally not impressed about Catholics and Jews, Sobieski. I mean, I've never seen a UK Jewish Quarter looking like gold and silver. However, how is it that they are Barely , Barely, Not with the Nazis? Every account now days. Mel Gibson, they are all secretly remember Hitler new Rome speeches. Something!

So Like I was saying, what about Utilitarianism philosophers? The ends justifies the thingy? How are they in the world? I started talking about religion thinking I was on topic and the lesbo communist put a sexy finger to my mouth, hush little one.

I'm totally not impressed about Catholics and Jews, Sobieski. I mean, I've never seen a UK Jewish Quarter looking like gold and silver. However, how is it that they are Barely , Barely, Not with the Nazis? Every account now days. Mel Gibson, they are all secretly remember Hitler new Rome speeches. Something!

The Pope is just trying to lure in a new generation of Catholics, who've been duped by Jews into Liberal ideals.

The Pope sold out, but he didn't manufacture Liberalism suicide.

At the end of the day, Christians died more in WW2 by Nazis, than had Jews.

While the finger pointing is fun and all, but does anyone have any actual solutions to this persecution?

Well... Somebody sure wants that discount plane ticket to Tel Aviv. Hey my whole family burned alive and I made a Nation, how are you today? I stay over here keeps my hands clean.

whats that old phrase???

Here is the quote

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for Left winged democrats ,
I laughed my arse off.

Votto (May 3, 2019)

whats that old phrase???

Here is the quote

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for Left winged democrats ,
I laughed my arse off.

Votto (May 3, 2019)

What about when Nazis came for Catholics, and sent them to Dachau?

While the finger pointing is fun and all, but does anyone have any actual solutions to this persecution?

first thing to do is admit its a problem and then talk about it,,,

You don't have to convince me this appears to be problem. Now what? Do we offer these folks refuge? Go to war? Place economic sanctions?
well not many of them have been given refugee status and sanctions dont work if its people and not government doing it,,,war always turns out bad,,,

like the guy said above,, neither party is even talking about it,,,so at this point I'm not sure,,,

Forum List

Back