Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels’

My philosophy professor, saw/or met the Pope 4 times, she said. And she looks like a lesbo. And, I made fun of communists. Crushing philosophy professors is probably funner than crushing bubble wraps.

Blame the Catholic Pope for Communism, and Liberalism, but don't dare blame Jews for Communism, and Liberalism.

Because bashing Christian Catholics is so right, and bashing Jews is so wrong.
The Catholic Church represents Catholics and only the Catholic Church...
Christianity is a whole different group

Catholics are Christians, much more so than Evangelicals who are basically Jews.

Are evangelicals Jews, now-a-days?
Lol
Catholics are Catholics.
Read the teachings of Martin Luther....

Catholics are the original Christians.
Lol
The Catholic Church is what remains of the Roman Empire....

Catholics have been victims of genocide.
Orthodox Christians have been victims of genocide.
Muslims have been victims of genocide.
Jews have been victims of genocide.
Hindus have been victims of genocide.

How about Protestants?

Protestants are perpetrators of many of these genocides.

Anglo-Saxons like the power of looting & shooting!

Ya Romanists! Romaniiists! Most religion is polluted by it. So first the Byzantines thought the Roman Emperor who proclaimed them all Christian was still in place there, that's Orthodox. Then Rome wanted to reclaim it and made Germany the Holy Roman Empire, that's Catholic. Russian Orthodox should be a religion. Their system means it should be a religion. Moscow is the Third Rome after the Byzantines fell.

Have you heard of Poland's Golden Liberty? The Nobles of Poland were able to Elect their King. It wasn't passed down in a family. They elected a Lutheran from Sweden. He Hated Poland and raised an army and devastated Poland. I don't know anything, I just find that funny. Lutherans are still infamous it seems like. It seems like from the peasant uprising and onward and the German religion war , everyone thinks the Lutherans are violent.

Blame the Catholic Pope for Communism, and Liberalism, but don't dare blame Jews for Communism, and Liberalism.

Because bashing Christian Catholics is so right, and bashing Jews is so wrong.
The Catholic Church represents Catholics and only the Catholic Church...
Christianity is a whole different group

Catholics are Christians, much more so than Evangelicals who are basically Jews.

Are evangelicals Jews, now-a-days?
Lol
Catholics are Catholics.
Read the teachings of Martin Luther....

Catholics are the original Christians.
Lol
The Catholic Church is what remains of the Roman Empire....

Evangelicals are the risen Jewish empire.

How about Protestants?

John 15:18-27 King James Version (KJV)
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

How about Protestants?

Jesus Christ represents Christianity, no one else does.

How about Protestants?

Catholics represent Jesus Christ.
Jews represent Judas Iscariot.

Chuck Norris Represents Christianity. Chuck Norris doesn't do a push-up, he pushes the world down. Chuck said, Jesus, ya I get it.

(Signing off. bye. Chuck bless)

Last edited:

How about Protestants?

Lol
Na, not really
The pope represents the Catholic Church, and vice versa.
And yes Judas betrayed Christ.

Per the article attached in OP... in Iraq they had fallen from 1.5 million before 2003 to less than 120,000

Back in 2003 in response to jokes about France going around I countered that these Iraqis would be less grateful than the French.
I appreciate Trump moving the GOP away from a foreign policy that was as pollyannish as the Democrats domestic policies.

How about Protestants?

Lol
Na, not really

Catholics support God / Christ.
The only major difference I can see is Catholics tend to support a Pope, and Protestants tend to be dopes who support Jews.

How about Protestants?

Lol
Na, not really

Catholics support God / Christ.
The only major difference I can see is Catholics tend to support a Pope, and Protestants tend to be dopes who support Jews.
Lol
Only a fool would trust the pope

While the finger pointing is fun and all, but does anyone have any actual solutions to this persecution?
Religious freedom is in danger all over the world, whether it is Christians in the Middle East, or other religions in other parts of the world. The rise of religious and ethnic nationalism and increasing authoritarianism has led to a real erosion of human rights and religious freedoms.

The irony is many of those decrying the persecution of Christians couldn’t care less about the persecution of other faiths.

The only way religious freedom can truly flourish is in a secular state where that principle is specifically protected for all, equally.

While the finger pointing is fun and all, but does anyone have any actual solutions to this persecution?
Religious freedom is in danger all over the world, whether it is Christians in the Middle East, or other religions in other parts of the world. The rise of religious and ethnic nationalism and increasing authoritarianism has led to a real erosion of human rights and religious freedoms.

The irony is many of those decrying the persecution of Christians couldn’t care less about the persecution of other faiths.

The only way religious freedom can truly flourish is in a secular state where that principle is specifically protected for all, equally.
Christianity is not an religion, it’s a faith

What's ironic here is that the so-called "Arab Spring" that the United States inspired has led to this. Secular tyrants who protected Christian minorities were replaced with Muslim fanatics who persecute Christians.
This is what shitstain obama had against Bashir Assad. He protected both Jews and Christians. That's why the shit wanted him gone.

What's ironic here is that the so-called "Arab Spring" that the United States inspired has led to this. Secular tyrants who protected Christian minorities were replaced with Muslim fanatics who persecute Christians.
This is what shitstain obama had against Bashir Assad. He protected both Jews and Christians. That's why the shit wanted him gone.
Don’t be idiotic. He was a murderous dictator who rained barrel bombs and chemical weapons on his own people. His “protection” of certain minorities had nothing to do with religious freedom but rather a divide and govern strategy that allowed him to retain power.

Don’t be idiotic. He was a murderous dictator who rained barrel bombs and chemical weapons on his own people. His “protection” of certain minorities had nothing to do with religious freedom but rather a divide and govern strategy that allowed him to retain power.
Do you mean the chemical weapons shitstain obama gave to Isis to use and blame on Assad? Yeah those would be the weapons. Syria was Egypt part two. Mubarak and Assad had peaceful prosperous and secular governments. Then came the obama curse upon the world. The creature that thought that he could destabilize to the point where he was named Caliph.

Dragonlady, what I identify as feeling is my age is my own business. Plus, consider Socrates.

Forum List

Back