Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels’

I hope we never see it again. It sounded like none of them ever saw it coming. Well, in the case of Jews, the arm-band didn't let you know what was happening, maybe its a proud identification. Some proud people at restaurants mouthing off being Jewish. Nobody knew where they'd end up obviously. Or in other cases, you know the political dissidents in mass graves at new conquered towns.

Hitler had a basically Catholic upbringing you guys! Its a 600 year tradition in Germany, the last guy was Lutheran , this guy is Catholic. The Prussian Empire fell and the next guy was more Catholic. He said he liked the Catholic Church mass meetings and imagery. People say the original Jew Hatred can be found in an Austrian Church, Hitler is Austrian.

Christianity is a race? Who knew? :dunno:

I didn't know Judaism was a race, but it's sure well known how they were persecuted, in "Muh Holocaust"

I guess Christian lives don't matter.

In fact, there is a Jewish ethnicity in addition to the Jewish religion. That is not the case for Christianity.

Individual Christian ethnics are being persecuted.

There is no such thing as "Christian ethnics."

Hitler had a basically Catholic upbringing you guys! Its a 600 year tradition in Germany, the last guy was Lutheran , this guy is Catholic. The Prussian Empire fell and the next guy was more Catholic. He said he liked the Catholic Church mass meetings and imagery. People say the original Jew Hatred can be found in an Austrian Church, Hitler is Austrian.

Because Catholics kill millions of Catholics, put Catholic priests in concentration camps, they practice Occult seances, they promote Mysticism like Thule society, and Theosophical society.

That must be it, I'm sure.

Christianity is a race? Who knew? :dunno:

I didn't know Judaism was a race, but it's sure well known how they were persecuted, in "Muh Holocaust"

I guess Christian lives don't matter.

In fact, there is a Jewish ethnicity in addition to the Jewish religion. That is not the case for Christianity.

Individual Christian ethnics are being persecuted.

There is no such thing as "Christian ethnics."

Sure there are, Christians are a bunch of different ethnic groups, duh.

An eyeopening new report has come out, commissioned by the British Foreign Secretary, that states that Christian persecution is at near genocide levels in some parts of the Middle East:

BBC – The persecution of Christians in parts of the world is at near “genocide” levels, according to a report ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

The review, led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen, estimated that one in three people suffer from religious persecution.

Christians were the most persecuted religious group, it found.

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'

whats that old phrase???

when they came for the communist I said nothinf because I wasnt one,,,,
Your link:

"It warned the religion 'is at risk of disappearing' in some parts of the world, pointing to figures which claimed Christians in Palestine represent less than 1.5% of the population, while in Iraq they had fallen from 1.5 million before 2003 to less than 120,000."

George-W-Bush-faith-White-House.jpg

What did US Christians inflict on Iraq in 2003 that resulted in "persecution" of Iraqi Christians?
Lol
In Muslim controlled countries Christianity is not tolerated, absolutely.
All Christians in Muslims controlled countries are always in hiding, if they aren’t in hiding they are dead... plain as that.

Hmm, Christians are being persecuted "Near" genocide level.
Muslims are being persecuted on a genocide level.

Ones so good, and ones so bad.
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

My philosophy professor, saw/or met the Pope 4 times, she said. And she looks like a lesbo. And, I made fun of communists. Crushing philosophy professors is probably funner than crushing bubble wraps.

Blame the Catholic Pope for Communism, and Liberalism, but don't dare blame Jews for Communism, and Liberalism.

Because bashing Christian Catholics is so right, and bashing Jews is so wrong.
The Catholic Church represents Catholics and only the Catholic Church...
Christianity is a whole different group

Hmm, Christians are being persecuted "Near" genocide level.
Muslims are being persecuted on a genocide level.

Ones so good, and ones so bad.
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

At least 12.5M Muslims died in wars in past 25 years, expert says

Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More

China Declared Islam a Contagious Disease — and Quarantined 1 Million Muslims

Myanmar’s Massacre of Rohingya Is Genocide, U.S.-Hired Law Firm Says

Total Casualties, Arab-Israeli Conflict

My philosophy professor, saw/or met the Pope 4 times, she said. And she looks like a lesbo. And, I made fun of communists. Crushing philosophy professors is probably funner than crushing bubble wraps.

Blame the Catholic Pope for Communism, and Liberalism, but don't dare blame Jews for Communism, and Liberalism.

Catholics are Christians, much more so than Evangelicals who are basically Jews.

Are evangelicals Jews, now-a-days?

I hope we never see it again. It sounded like none of them ever saw it coming. Well, in the case of Jews, the arm-band didn't let you know what was happening, maybe its a proud identification. Some proud people at restaurants mouthing off being Jewish. Nobody knew where they'd end up obviously. Or in other cases, you know the political dissidents in mass graves at new conquered towns.

If you want to know the nature of the Catholic Church, Easy... read Martin Luther’s teachings.

If you want to know the nature of the Catholic Church, Easy... read Martin Luther’s teachings.

Because Martin Luther was a founding father of Catholicism. (Rolls eyes)

Catholics are Christians, much more so than Evangelicals who are basically Jews.

Lol
Catholics are Catholics.
Read the teachings of Martin Luther....

Because Martin Luther was a founding father of Catholicism. (Rolls eyes)
On This Day: Martin Luther Nails Ninety-Five Theses to Chapel Door

It sure works in the OTHER direction. Like, be a Protestant, look at Catholic History, OH CRAP NOW I GET IT. So one Papal Bull made Scotland a personal Administrative Region of the Pope. No bishop. Another Papal Bull Excommunicated Queen Elizabeth as a Calvinist. Confess Confess Confess!

Lol
Catholics are Catholics.
Read the teachings of Martin Luther....

Catholics are the original Christians.

Forum List

Back