Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

I am waiting for to explain your conservatism to us.

Once you do and we converse, I will be glad to do the same.

If you want to troll, we can do that also.

I imagine Jakey has a one page Word document up when he's posting with his typical 2 or 3 responses (and I'm being generous here) that he posts in every thread, so it's only a matter of cut and paste. He could just as easily post 'blah blah blah blah', and it would have the same outcome to anyone who bothers to read his drivel anymore. It's a shame what academia does to the brain. :lol:

Jake isn't educated. If he was, he would slip up once in a while and post SOMETHING of substance, or at least reference a work of scholarship, accidentally.

I won't do cut and paste, because I don't have to.

I am waiting for you to say something instead of asking the same question 14 ways and unhappy you can't the answer you want.

Let's converse. Tell us what you believe, Newby.

I would ask koshergrl but she changes her answers every fourth post and has for more than a year, even as she did in her former existence here.

Watch what she posts below this.

Last edited:

I am waiting for you to say something instead of asking the same question 14 ways and unhappy you can't the answer you want.

^^^mentally ill wackjob.

I am waiting for you to say something instead of asking the same question 14 ways and unhappy you can't (get) the answer you want.

I would ask koshergrl but she changes her answers every fourth post and has for more than a year, even as she did in her former existence here.

Watch what she posts below this.

Tell you what Joke, you should try a little logical thinking here. If someone asks you the same question 14 different ways, they must feel as if you've not answered it at all.

Maybe you have, maybe you haven't.

Just assume that we are all so stupid as to have somehow not comprehended the answer you've provided.

Since I'm so mentally deficient and incapable, I'm counting on your superior intellect to lead me out of the darkness of my ignorance.

Please provide a post # for your answer to Newby's question, "What are your conservative values Jake?"

Can you help me?

Guy, it means a wack loony is unhappy with the answer, that he did not get it the way he wanted it.

Tell me what your conservative values are, Guy: no games, I will be fair, and we can converse.

All of you talk about being conservatives but no real conservatism is being posted. I must be missing something.

Help a guy out. Begin with politeness and you will receive the same.

What's the post number with your answer that I 'didn't like' Jake? :lol:

No, Newby, you don't get to play those games. :lol:

Tell us about your conservatism, please.

Guy, it means a wack loony is unhappy with the answer, that he did not get it the way he wanted it.

Tell me what your conservative values are, Guy: no games, I will be fair, and we can converse.

All of you talk about being conservatives but no real conservatism is being posted. I must be missing something.

Help a guy out. Begin with politeness and you will receive the same.

Jake, I'll bite. Don't let me down...

My Conservative Values
(1.)
Family, and the sanctity of the family unit. It doesn't 'take a village', it takes PARENTS.

Stop trying to make me an outcast because I spank my child when he misbehaves. Knowing right from wrong is a character trait that is most easily developed at an early age. Discipline, perseverance and pride in accomplishment are also traits best instilled when your child is young. I could quote about 10 Bible verses to back up my opinion, but Liberals tell me I can't USE it, cuz it's all fairy tales about sky pixies.

Funny, my son turned out quite well, even if I do say so myself.

(2.)
The Sanctity of Life

I believe that life itself is a gift from my sky pixie, because he said he knew me BEFORE he formed my body in the womb. In a world that practiced the same discipline that I've instilled in my child there would be no need for abortion as a method of birth control. People should be EXPECTED to take responsibility for their actions without resorting to the extermination of another human being.

(3.)
Fiscal Responsibility

Homes and businesses are required to operate on a BUDGET, our government bears that SAME RESPONSIBILITY. Balance the budget and cut 5% more earmarked for debt reduction. Suck it up, we're BROKE!

(4.)
Personal Liberty

As long as your bubble doesn't pop my bubble I don't care what you do or who you do it with. I DEMAND the same respect. As long as you don't violate the rights of others in your 'pursuit of happiness' you are free to do as you please. You are also free to suffer the consequences of those actions, be they good or bad.

(5.)
Religious Freedom

Our Constitution requires freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM it. You have the absolute right to worship any way you like, or to not worship, or to not BELIEVE. You have NO RIGHT to censor my opinion based on my beliefs. We don't do it to you.​

There's 5 to start with, Jake. Tell me what you agree or disagree with and why.

Let's discuss...

Last edited:
I never let anyone down when they are being honest.

Here we go.

My Conservative Values
(1.) Family, and the sanctity of the family unit. It doesn't 'take a village', it takes PARENTS. I agree. I spanked my children, and they have warned my grandchildren that I will swat if they misbehave in my home. Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child: I believe that to the core of my heart. Honesty, integrity, faithfulness, fidelity, not only from spouse to spouse, but from parent to child as well as child to parent.

(2.) The Sanctity of Life I do believe in capital punishment in extreme situations. I do believe in exceptions for abortion limited to rape, incest, and life of the mother.

(3.) Fiscal Responsibility: I don't believe in BALANCED BUDGETS because at times budgets won't balance in extreme situations (World War II, for instance). SS taxes into only the SS fund, no Xfrs to General fund, with SS reform. Medicare/Medicaid entitlements preserved with reform (I don't know how this will work). Severe reductions in Defense, with 10 to 12 carrier groups, 6 to 8 divisions heavy on light and spec op troops, sufficient air wings and missiles to project immediate retaliation world wide. End all ear marks.

Homes and businesses are required to operate on a BUDGET, our government bears that SAME RESPONSIBILITY. Balance the budget and cut 5% more earmarked for debt reduction. Suck it up, we're BROKE!

(4.) Personal Liberty: Do you mean, "Do whatever you want in your personal space as long as you don't hurt me in my private space?"

(5.) Religious Freedom: I agree that no one can make you a Baptist if you don't want, that no one can make you marry someone you don't want, no one can make you have an abortion. I do see problems in tax-supported venues, in particular in public schools. I don't how to handle multiple belief/non-beliefs in schools other than hands off by the school authorities. I am open to any suggestions.

They are quick to run, jump and skip to "defend" the unborn and squeel about life and killing innocents and yet they don't want a red dime spent on feeding a poor, disenfranchised child. They are quick to run and support death penalty, they are quicker to run and support a war...any war, just point them in the direction of a war and they will swear that they are ready and willing to run in naked into it to defend their God-given country.

This article encapsulates their hypocrisy perfectly...

Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right - Leslie Marshall (usnews.com)

Will the religious, self-proclaimed Christian right EVER stop their hypocrisy? Why don't you self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB speak out against such blatantly hypocrisy on your side?

I speak out often about religious hypocrisy. The Catholic Church, to the Baptists, to the Islam.

I usually stay off of it on this board, as it seems religious people seem to be very self righteous and not open to criticism of any kind, nor are they humble.

I doubt Jesus would side with either party, I think he'd be as he was before and be neutral in his politics.

He was neutral in his politics, yet it was a politician who condemned him to death, because he would not foreswear the truth. He was humble, but said he was the son of God and told us that we are children of God and so have nothing to fear.

Last edited:
I never let anyone down when they are being honest.

Here we go.

My Conservative Values
(1.) Family, and the sanctity of the family unit. It doesn't 'take a village', it takes PARENTS. I agree. I spanked my children, and they have warned my grandchildren that I will swat if they misbehave in my home. Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child: I believe that to the core of my heart. Honesty, integrity, faithfulness, fidelity, not only from spouse to spouse, but from parent to child as well as child to parent.
Is the education of a child the government's responsibility, or the parents?

(2.) The Sanctity of Life I do believe in capital punishment in extreme situations. I do believe in exceptions for abortion limited to rape, incest, and life of the mother.
Too many people proved innocent AFTER the 'execution' of the sentence. Let 'em die in prison, WITHOUT the TV sets. As for abortions, I can live with life of the mother exceptions.

(3.) Fiscal Responsibility: I don't believe in BALANCED BUDGETS because at times budgets won't balance in extreme situations (World War II, for instance). SS taxes into only the SS fund, no Xfrs to General fund, with SS reform. Medicare/Medicaid entitlements preserved with reform (I don't know how this will work). Severe reductions in Defense, with 10 to 12 carrier groups, 6 to 8 divisions heavy on light and spec op troops, sufficient air wings and missiles to project immediate retaliation world wide. End all ear marks.
Obviously a World War may require deficit spending, but it shouldn't be common practice. Ron Paul had the best idea for SS/MC, and it was paid for.

(4.) Personal Liberty: Do you mean, "Do whatever you want in your personal space as long as you don't hurt me in my private space?"
I mean the Libertarian POV. Unlike causing human death, you can't legislate morality.

(5.) Religious Freedom: I agree that no one can make you a Baptist if you don't want, that no one can make you marry someone you don't want, no one can make you have an abortion. I do see problems in tax-supported venues, in particular in public schools. I don't how to handle multiple belief/non-beliefs in schools other than hands off by the school authorities. I am open to any suggestions.
While I agree that it's not a public schools job to teach religion, to bar religious organizations the use of public facilities is wrong, unless you bar ALL organizations from their use. Tolerance is a 2 way street. Banning crosses and Nativity scenes, Christmas trees and menorahs is NOT tolerance, it's bigotry.

Forum List

Back