Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back.

You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.

You are finished in the party. :lol:

GuyPinestra projects his moronic self on us here. He will have to deal with it, because he looks absolutely stupid. :lol: What Guy hates is that we kicked the crap out of the righties in the late sixties and early seventies. You never saw such a bunch of butt hurt far righties in your life. We would laugh at them at convention when they would foam at the mouth in the corners of the center. :cool:

Jokey, go crawl back under your rock.

You haven't kicked the crap out of ANYTHING since the day your Mom gave you that puppy.

You were a punked out lunch money victim all the way through school, I'd bet there were several girls who kicked your ass on a regular basis, and deservedly so.

NOBODY likes a wimp, Jokey...

Jokey, if you've got a 'prick' you should spit it out, it doesn't belong to you.

:lol: You have Roo's in your mouth, Guy.

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back.

You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.

You are finished in the party. :lol:

You haven't kicked the crap out of ANYTHING since the day your Mom gave you that puppy.

You were a punked out lunch money victim all the way through school, I'd bet there were several girls who kicked your ass on a regular basis, and deservedly so.

Jokey, if you've got a 'prick' you should spit it out, it doesn't belong to you.

Poor Jakey there is a large gap between what you think you are and what I know you are.

You'd like if I went to my knees, its where you like your men, isn't it Jake?

Argue?

You don't argue, you preach, huge difference kid ;)

Look at the self proclaimed king of the internet thumping his chest and screaming "I AM THE KING" for all to see...it jus ain't so Jakey...it jus ain't.

I am betting this is why your people left you.

Roo, if you are my opposition, I have won before the game began. You are nothing here, you can't argue here, you are simply nonsense and whining here. Yes, you would have gone down on your knees begging to do whatever I wanted so that I not hurt you.

You have tried and all of you have failed, failed, failed with your far right silliness.

That's over for the sensible mainstream party.

You are not wanted, Li'l Roo. :lol:

Nope, sorry. You were a punk then and you are a punk now. You'd have never touched me kid, you'd have drawn back a bloody stump. See bullies like you don't have any real balls Jake, you just type and foam all over your keyboard with silliness and bluster. You have no life, no one who cares about you, and certainly no friends....if you did you wouldn't be on here day and night typing the same old shit over and over and over. Its just the way it is.[/quote}

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back. You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.You are finished in the party. :lol:

He deserves our pity, this is all he has...

He is alone and lonely...and this is what makes him feel better.

GuyPinestra projects his moronic self on us here. He will have to deal with it, because he looks absolutely stupid. :lol: What Guy hates is that we kicked the crap out of the righties in the late sixties and early seventies. You never saw such a bunch of butt hurt far righties in your life. We would laugh at them at convention when they would foam at the mouth in the corners of the center. :cool:

Li'l Roo Poo, silly goofball. The large gap between your teeth is where you like your male customers to put it. As far as women customers, I am sure you have no need for them.

Such a silly Poo Roo. :lol:

Poor Jakey there is a large gap between what you think you are and what I know you are.

You'd like if I went to my knees, its where you like your men, isn't it Jake?

Argue?

You don't argue, you preach, huge difference kid ;)

Look at the self proclaimed king of the internet thumping his chest and screaming "I AM THE KING" for all to see...it jus ain't so Jakey...it jus ain't.

I am betting this is why your people left you.

Roo, if you are my opposition, I have won before the game began. You are nothing here, you can't argue here, you are simply nonsense and whining here. Yes, you would have gone down on your knees begging to do whatever I wanted so that I not hurt you.

You have tried and all of you have failed, failed, failed with your far right silliness.

That's over for the sensible mainstream party.

You are not wanted, Li'l Roo. :lol:

Nope, sorry. You were a punk then and you are a punk now. You'd have never touched me kid, you'd have drawn back a bloody stump. See bullies like you don't have any real balls Jake, you just type and foam all over your keyboard with silliness and bluster. You have no life, no one who cares about you, and certainly no friends....if you did you wouldn't be on here day and night typing the same old shit over and over and over. Its just the way it is.[/quote}

Last edited:
You guys are giving him too much attention..when he's got two guys swinging at him he gets a woody.

True story. Time to put him back on ignore.

Poor Jakey :)

Are you a bully in the home too, is that what happened?

Is that why you have so much time on your hands?

Reported for a family comment.

Naw, I have all the time I want. I earned it. Remember I pay more in combined fed-state-local taxes in a year than you earn salary in a lifetime.

Unlike you, I earned every $.

Avatar4321, you are a good person, so you may not understand when certain ones attack, they have to be put in their place. It's somewhat like having a hunting pack: you like them drooling but not at you. So you wack them right between the eyes.

They are polite, then I am polite.

Simple.

For instance, Joseph Smith, your prophet, did not turn the cheek, even at Carthage Jail. He killed two men that day who came immorally and illegally to put him to an ignominious death. I honor him for that.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIbp5C-5WXM]basketball jones orig. 1975 animated - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, you're getting up there Jake, bet you've spent your life in Academia too, and never held a real job in the real world. You fit that into that role like a glove, hippy from the 60's/70's combined with academia.. it explains a lot. ;)

You are as silly as Guy. You don't know life at all: whereas, I was born on a ranch, served 12 years as an airborne infantryman, for Citi for years, and have owned, with my family, our business, which has been very successful from West Florida to East Texas.

We don't need your far right silliness to be economically successful, we don't want your cultist evangelical morals imposed on the other 90% of the population.

You, on the other hand? Well. :cool:

Wow, you're getting up there Jake, bet you've spent your life in Academia too, and never held a real job in the real world. You fit that into that role like a glove, hippy from the 60's/70's.. it explains a lot. ;)

I am pro-capitalist as well as pro-worker. The two works together synergistically. When one or the other grows too strong at the expense of the other, the system works poorly for the good of the country.

You hate the American middle class, so your views are not needed in the GOP.

What does that mean? You need to expand on that thought further, that's just some blanket statement that's meaningless.

No I don't, for my comment is very clear.

If you don't understand it, use your dictionary.
I am pro-capitalist as well as pro-worker. The two works together synergistically. When one or the other grows too strong at the expense of the other, the system works poorly for the good of the country.

You hate the American middle class, so your views are not needed in the GOP.

What does that mean? You need to expand on that thought further, that's just some blanket statement that's meaningless.

You are as silly as Guy. You don't know life at all: whereas, I was born on a ranch, served 12 years as an airborne infantryman, for Citi for years, and have owned, with my family, our business, which has been very successful from West Florida to East Texas.

We don't need your far right silliness to be economically successful, we don't want your cultist evangelical morals imposed on the other 90% of the population.

You, on the other hand? Well. :cool:

Wow, you're getting up there Jake, bet you've spent your life in Academia too, and never held a real job in the real world. You fit that into that role like a glove, hippy from the 60's/70's.. it explains a lot. ;)

Yeah, you're into 'small business' all right. :lol: Maybe you're family is and maybe they're true conservatives who are successful. I don't believe anything you say about yourself for a second, and I would put money down that you work in academia. :lol:

What conservative values do you hold again? Can you even name one? :lol:

Tell us what "small" business truly is and how you believe we are in it?

What you believe, as a cultist shari'a evangelical, is immaterial, for the truth is not in you.

Forum List

Back