Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

They are quick to run, jump and skip to "defend" the unborn and squeel about life and killing innocents and yet they don't want a red dime spent on feeding a poor, disenfranchised child. They are quick to run and support death penalty, they are quicker to run and support a war...any war, just point them in the direction of a war and they will swear that they are ready and willing to run in naked into it to defend their God-given country.

This article encapsulates their hypocrisy perfectly...

Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right - Leslie Marshall (usnews.com)

Will the religious, self-proclaimed Christian right EVER stop their hypocrisy? Why don't you self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB speak out against such blatantly hypocrisy on your side?

I speak out often about religious hypocrisy. The Catholic Church, to the Baptists, to the Islam.

I usually stay off of it on this board, as it seems religious people seem to be very self righteous and not open to criticism of any kind, nor are they humble.

I doubt Jesus would side with either party, I think he'd be as he was before and be neutral in his politics.

They are quick to run, jump and skip to "defend" the unborn and squeel about life and killing innocents and yet they don't want a red dime spent on feeding a poor, disenfranchised child. They are quick to run and support death penalty, they are quicker to run and support a war...any war, just point them in the direction of a war and they will swear that they are ready and willing to run in naked into it to defend their God-given country.

Will the religious, self-proclaimed Christian right EVER stop their hypocrisy? Why don't you self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB speak out against such blatantly hypocrisy on your side?

Meanwhile the President lies about Congress openly foments anarchy and rebellion in the streets, all the while supported by people like this poster.

Based on what Mcatl believes what a Christian should be about. I take it he voted for Romney. :lol:

Bless you.

66cd793e94d475936555083.jpg

:party:

Tell us what "small" business truly is and how you believe we are in it?
What you believe, as a cultist shari'a evangelical, is immaterial, for the truth is not in you.

My comment is very clear.

If you don't understand it, use your dictionary. :cool:

Tell us what "small" business truly is and how you believe we are in it?

What you believe, as a cultist shari'a evangelical, is immaterial, for the truth is not in you.

What conservative values do you hold Jake? Please tell us. :lol:

Let's begin with yours, Newby, because you mistake cultist reactionary emotionalism for conservatism.

Tell us what you believe.

We are not worrying about my qualities, anyway.

You have asked many questions. Time for you to ante up. How do you define conservatism? How do you fit those definitions?

I, unlike you, will not attack. I am curious as to what and how you think.

You are believing what the news is telling you and it is not true.
Christians give more to charities.

91 percent of Christians give to charity
66 percent of atheists give to charity.

Conservatives give more money to charity than Liberals.

67 percent of Christians volunteer.
44 percent of atheists volunteer.
Why do Christians give so much more time and money to charity AFTER TITHES? - Yahoo! Answers

Progressive Presidents are the one who push war.
Every single Democratic President took us to war in the 20th century.
WWI,Korean War,WWII, Viet Nam War.
Bush Sr. a Progressive Persian Gulf War
Bush Jr. also a Progressive Afghan and Iraq war.
Progressives come in both parties, MarcATL.

You should stop relying on News reports and start looking up actual statistics.
Our news has become more about politics and ratings, rather than actual news.

You have asked many questions. Time for you to ante up. How do you define conservatism? How do you fit those definitions?

^^^troll^^^^:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jake wont share his views because he is too stupid to have any. All he does is parrot others. Here, he is parroting your question.

He's mentally ill, but he thinks he's a wit.

Leslie Marshall and her readership clearly have their heads up their asses.................

Govt Heals !!!! lol

You've yet to ever answer one question I've asked you Jake. When you do, then that's called a conversation, so when you're ready to have a conversation you can go back to the many questions I've asked you and answer one of them. Why is it difficult for you to list what conservative values you hold? Do you have ANY?

Besides, you've already clearly defined all of my positions for me, so you already know my positions don't you? :lol: What are your conservative values Jake?

I have answered, maybe not the way you wanted, but that's your problem.

When you are ready to answer my questions, we can have a conversation.

You have mistakenly defined my positions, so I am giving you the opportunity to define yours.

We are not worrying about my qualities, anyway. You have asked many questions. Time for you to ante up. How do you define conservatism? How do you fit those definitions? I, unlike you, will not attack. I am curious as to what and how you think.

You've yet to ever answer one question I've asked you Jake. When you do, then that's called a conversation, so when you're ready to have a conversation you can go back to the many questions I've asked you and answer one of them. Why is it difficult for you to list what conservative values you hold? Do you have ANY?

Besides, you've already clearly defined all of my positions for me, so you already know my positions don't you? :lol: What are your conservative values Jake?

I am waiting for to explain your conservatism to us.

Once you do and we converse, I will be glad to do the same.

If you want to troll, we can do that also.

Forum List

Back