Christian group asks Ted Yoho (R-FL) to resign from its board after calling AOC a "fucking bitch"

Except he never called her any such thing.

A reporter heard it.
Really! A reporter!!!!!
Now that's hilarious.

Stupid bitch, Yoho has publicly apologized.
Geezus, you're one of the dumber ones here.

He apologized to shut her up. Don't be a stupid bastard. He was criticizing her policies.

This is why democrats are the enemy. They are treacherous liars.

Even if he had he'd be 100% correct. Woman is a fucking bitch and she proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

Ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ....

... Why are you defending that fucking bitch?

By the way: Since much more than 1200 years - even about 1500 years ago I'm able to find positive examples - real men respect women.

Respect is earned. AOC has done nothing to deserve it.

Every woman has to be respected from men on the very simple reason because she is a woman. And men have the duty to take serios what women say. And for sure no one in the USA has any need to hate his political sparring partners.

Read for example the tolerance speech of Lady Gyburc from Wolfram von Eschenbach in his epos "Willehalm" from the year 1217 AD. When the people in the deepest middle ages were able to debate civilized and were able to listen to women in the highest political instances - why should US-Americans of the early 21st century not able to be civilized?

Respect isn't given, its earned and AOC has never nor will she ever earn respect.

What did you not understand from my words?

Your words are wrong. Respect is earned. Also, i dont see republicans being shown any respect, so dont expect any in return. You guys call us nazis for fuck sake. Thats a hell of a lot worse than "fucking bitch".

What people say on the internet is going to be different than two people elected to office are going to say to each other.

If you say what he said in another work environment and he would get fired.

That hasnt stopped your side. There are shitloads of examples of democrats doing it. Why are you dumb enough to make yourself into a hypocrite? Getting caught at hypocrisy requires stupidity.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single Democrat this go round that I'll even be voting for.

Youre a democrat. Just because Biden sucks and you arent voting for him, doesnt mean you arent a loser lefty. Your political beliefs have been made quite clear on these forums.

I'm Pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I support the electoral college. You mean those beliefs?

Even if he had he'd be 100% correct. Woman is a fucking bitch and she proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

By the way: Since much more than 1200 years - even about 1500 years ago I'm able to find positive examples - real men respect women.

Every woman has to be respected from men on the very simple reason because she is a woman. And men have the duty to take serios what women say. And for sure no one in the USA has any need to hate his political sparring partners.

Read for example the tolerance speech of Lady Gyburc from Wolfram von Eschenbach in his epos "Willehalm" from the year 1217 AD. When the people in the deepest middle ages were able to debate civilized and were able to listen to women in the highest political instances - why should US-Americans of the early 21st century not able to be civilized?

Respect isn't given, its earned and AOC has never nor will she ever earn respect.

Your words are wrong. Respect is earned. Also, i dont see republicans being shown any respect, so dont expect any in return. You guys call us nazis for fuck sake. Thats a hell of a lot worse than "fucking bitch".

What people say on the internet is going to be different than two people elected to office are going to say to each other.

That hasnt stopped your side. There are shitloads of examples of democrats doing it. Why are you dumb enough to make yourself into a hypocrite? Getting caught at hypocrisy requires stupidity.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single Democrat this go round that I'll even be voting for.

Youre a democrat. Just because Biden sucks and you arent voting for him, doesnt mean you arent a loser lefty. Your political beliefs have been made quite clear on these forums.

I'm Pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I support the electoral college. You mean those beliefs?

Im pro choice and i support gay rights. That doesnt mean im not a conservative.

Im pro choice and support gay rights. That doesnt mean im not a conservative.

I don't understand this crazy desire to label people.

Odd, seeing how YOU do it all the time.

A reporter heard it.

AOC heard it. Her word is all that’s needed.

She has character and tells the truth.

Bozo Yolo has no character and tells lies.

Bozo Yolo needs a witness for confirmation

AOC needs none

That's some funny shit right there. God damn dude, you should have your own comedy show.

Also shows your bias, you believe that stupid liberal bitch and not the conservative unless he has witnesses. The accuser has to produce the proof you stupid fucking dickless liberal.

So basically,

View attachment 367509

When you support a President to who lies daily, multiple times, and you say and do nothing but support that liar, you have no credibility. Republicans stopped caring about the truth when Nixon was in office. All they have cared about since Nixon boarded that helicopter was to get even with Democrats.

A reporter heard it.
Really! A reporter!!!!!
Now that's hilarious.

He apologized to shut her up. Don't be a stupid bastard. He was criticizing her policies.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-talk-denies-that-he-insulted-her/5485985002/

It's not the Democrats who are the liars. Donald J. Trump, 20,000 lies and counting. Nobody believes conservatives anymore. Not after "welfare queens", "no new taxes", 25 phony Clinton investigations that couldn't even find a crime committed, much less that the Clintons committed it. And then there's all of Trump's bullshit about the corona virus that was supposed to "magically disappear" by May.

But on a positive note, Congressman Yoho has decided against running for re-election. With 8 million more women voters out there than men, he was at least smart enough to see the writing on the wall and realize you can't piss off half the voters in the USA, and expect to them to vote for you.

Distorted weirdo rightwing thinking. A yoohoo named Yoho is rejected, mocked, and shunned for being a foul-mouthed misogynist jerk while AOC is being hailed for giving the greatest women's rights speech in memory on the floor of Congress and all the right-wing is able to muster is whining and name-calling. The woman's anti-Republican vote keeps growing.
AOC certainly is living rent free in a LOT of cultist heads.

What's weird is your use of the term misogynist that applies more to Joe Biden than it does to the fellow we're talking about. Based on one alleged confrontation you can come up with that analysis? Or is it more likely that you're just another propaganda hack?

Jo
And not trump?

A reporter heard it.

AOC needs none

That's some funny shit right there. God damn dude, you should have your own comedy show.

Also shows your bias, you believe that stupid liberal bitch and not the conservative unless he has witnesses. The accuser has to produce the proof you stupid fucking dickless liberal.

So basically,

View attachment 367509

When you support a President to who lies daily, multiple times, and you say and do nothing but support that liar, you have no credibility. Republicans stopped caring about the truth when Nixon was in office. All they have cared about since Nixon boarded that helicopter was to get even with Democrats.

A reporter heard it.
Really! A reporter!!!!!
Now that's hilarious.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-talk-denies-that-he-insulted-her/5485985002/

It's not the Democrats who are the liars. Donald J. Trump, 20,000 lies and counting. Nobody believes conservatives anymore. Not after "welfare queens", "no new taxes", 25 phony Clinton investigations that couldn't even find a crime committed, much less that the Clintons committed it. And then there's all of Trump's bullshit about the corona virus that was supposed to "magically disappear" by May.

But on a positive note, Congressman Yoho has decided against running for re-election. With 8 million more women voters out there than men, he was at least smart enough to see the writing on the wall and realize you can't piss off half the voters in the USA, and expect to them to vote for you.

Who was counting Obama's lies? What MSM outlet?

When the whiney MSM counts a Trump lie as "It was 70 degrees today." MSM: It was 71, TRUMP LIED!!!! then yea, the overinflated number will be quite high.

Last edited:

Odd, seeing how YOU do it all the time.

If you say so. I doubt you could find an example but if you say so.

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.
She's a communist whore.

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.

In fairness to Ted Yoho though, AOC is actually a fucking bitch

A reporter heard it.

A reporter said that he heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

What a nice self-arguing argument. Do you always call everyone a liar?
I heard you said you only eat very hairy pussy.

Aha. Don't use drugs, coward! Or do you really like to tell me you are a woman, "Marion"?
Oh yeah! You just admitted it now! :auiqs.jpg:
You hair-fetishist, you!

Indeed I think it exist only two genders. And indeed I never saw a difference between honorful women and honorful men in whatever kind of variation they exist.

May I ask what are the reasons for your frustrated hate? Why do you have the need to attack a woman, who was offended from a man, whose concrete words show a kind of racism against women in general? That's not compatible with the Christian rebound in god. No wonder that a Christian organisation likes not to be represented from this man.
Not a cooking show..........Isn't Playboy channel either..........

She is pushing for agendas that we don't agree with.........PERIOD.......she is in a position to try and force laws on both women and men...........SHE IS FAIR GAME......If she didn't want to be challenged for her views.......she should have stuck to stealing tips as a waitress.

A reporter heard it.

A reporter said that he heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

What a nice self-arguing argument. Do you always call everyone a liar?
I heard you said you only eat very hairy pussy.

Aha. Don't use drugs, coward! Or do you really like to tell me you are a woman, "Marion"?
Oh yeah! You just admitted it now! :auiqs.jpg:
You hair-fetishist, you!

Indeed I think it exist only two genders. And indeed I never saw a difference between honorful women and honorful men in whatever kind of variation they exist.

May I ask what are the reasons for your frustrated hate? Why do you have the need to attack a woman, who was offended from a man, whose concrete words show a kind of racism against women in general? That's not compatible with the Christian rebound in god. No wonder that a Christian organisation likes not to be represented from this man.
Not a cooking show..........Isn't Playboy channel either..........

She is pushing for agendas that we don't agree with.........PERIOD.......she is in a position to try and force laws on both women and men...........SHE IS FAIR GAME......If she didn't want to be challenged for her views.......she should have stuck to stealing tips as a waitress.

He didn't have to resign because he countered her views.

So, who was the reporter? I keep hearing that "a reporter" heard this, but nobody actually has said which reporter.

Interestingly, an article by The Hill says that the two had an argument in which yoho criticized her for some of her stances. The article then says that the two parted ways and she went into the building and yoho, while walking down the steps, made a comment to "no one particular" and that was the f..ing bitch comment.

the hill is saying that yoho never said that TO AOC. My guess she got this second hand from the reporter or from the story from the hill.

so, aoc is getting bent out of shape about a comment someone made ABOUT her and not TO her? Hate to break it to her but, there are going to be many heated debates, and arguments in the course of her job, and there are going to be things said, and I'm sure she is (and probably has) going to be making some of those comments herself about her colleagues.

A reporter heard it.

AOC needs none

So basically,

View attachment 367509

A reporter heard it.
Really! A reporter!!!!!
Now that's hilarious.

Now that is funny.

So, who was the reporter? I keep hearing that "a reporter" heard this, but nobody actually has said which reporter.

Interestingly, an article by The Hill says that the two had an argument in which yoho criticized her for some of her stances. The article then says that the two parted ways and she went into the building and yoho, while walking down the steps, made a comment to "no one particular" and that was the f..ing bitch comment.

the hill is saying that yoho never said that TO AOC. My guess she got this second hand from the reporter or from the story from the hill.

so, aoc is getting bent out of shape about a comment someone made ABOUT her and not TO her? Hate to break it to her but, there are going to be many heated debates, and arguments in the course of her job, and there are going to be things said, and I'm sure she is (and probably has) going to be making some of those comments herself about her colleagues.

I quit trusting most reporters years ago. there is no press in this country anymore.

I quit trusting most reporters years ago. there is no press in this country anymore.

Yes, there are, but you choose to believe the liars, instead of the truth tellers.

Yes, there are, but you choose to believe the liars, instead of the truth tellers.
You would not know the truth if it bit you in the face.

Forum List

Back