Christian group asks Ted Yoho (R-FL) to resign from its board after calling AOC a "fucking bitch"

Except he never called her any such thing.

Even if he had he'd be 100% correct. Woman is a fucking bitch and she proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

Ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ....

... Why are you defending that fucking bitch?

By the way: Since much more than 1200 years - even about 1500 years ago I'm able to find positive examples - real men respect women.

Respect is earned. AOC has done nothing to deserve it.

Every woman has to be respected from men on the very simple reason because she is a woman. And men have the duty to take serios what women say. And for sure no one in the USA has any need to hate his political sparring partners.

Read for example the tolerance speech of Lady Gyburc from Wolfram von Eschenbach in his epos "Willehalm" from the year 1217 AD. When the people in the deepest middle ages were able to debate civilized and were able to listen to women in the highest political instances - why should US-Americans of the early 21st century not able to be civilized?

Respect isn't given, its earned and AOC has never nor will she ever earn respect.

Claudette

You are a man, isn't it? If not: Did you ever think about that emancipation not means women have to be like men version 2?

Even if he had he'd be 100% correct. Woman is a fucking bitch and she proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

By the way: Since much more than 1200 years - even about 1500 years ago I'm able to find positive examples - real men respect women.

Every woman has to be respected from men on the very simple reason because she is a woman. And men have the duty to take serios what women say. And for sure no one in the USA has any need to hate his political sparring partners.

Read for example the tolerance speech of Lady Gyburc from Wolfram von Eschenbach in his epos "Willehalm" from the year 1217 AD. When the people in the deepest middle ages were able to debate civilized and were able to listen to women in the highest political instances - why should US-Americans of the early 21st century not able to be civilized?

Respect isn't given, its earned and AOC has never nor will she ever earn respect.

What did you not understand from my words?

Claudette

You are a man, isn't it? If not: Did you ever think about that emancipation not means women have to be like men version 2?

As I said. Respect is earned, not given until its earned. Doesn't matter if you are male or female.

What do you try to do? Brainwash? The dignity of human beings exists because they are human beings and not on any other reason. If you don't respect women by misusing a female prename then you should change this.

Why would anyone want to be involved with something like Bread for the World? They are Pro-Immigration from Third World Shitholes for one thing and for another Western peoples should reject all that Kumbaya stuff it is a sign of WEAKNESS and NOT a sign of STRENGTH. Also CHARITY begins at HOME, IGNORE the Third World, let Mother Nature deal with them. They are Useless Eaters.
#Becauseitsacult

Distorted weirdo rightwing thinking. A yoohoo named Yoho is rejected, mocked, and shunned for being a foul-mouthed misogynist jerk while AOC is being hailed for giving the greatest women's rights speech in memory on the floor of Congress and all the right-wing is able to muster is whining and name-calling. The woman's anti-Republican vote keeps growing.
AOC certainly is living rent free in a LOT of cultist heads.

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.
Why should he listen to them? He represents a district in Florida, not some church group.
They didn't ask him to resign from his elected position they asked him to resign from their organization specifically. It's their right even though I think they're a bunch of idiots.

Jo

Distorted weirdo rightwing thinking. A yoohoo named Yoho is rejected, mocked, and shunned for being a foul-mouthed misogynist jerk while AOC is being hailed for giving the greatest women's rights speech in memory on the floor of Congress and all the right-wing is able to muster is whining and name-calling. The woman's anti-Republican vote keeps growing.
AOC certainly is living rent free in a LOT of cultist heads.

What's weird is your use of the term misogynist that applies more to Joe Biden than it does to the fellow we're talking about. Based on one alleged confrontation you can come up with that analysis? Or is it more likely that you're just another propaganda hack?

Jo

He wasn't asked to resign from his job. He was asked to resign from a Christian organization that deals with world hunger. I guess they must be Amish if they never heard the "F" bomb before. Where does the left find this stuff? I guess Soros funded Media Matters never sleeps.

Your words are wrong. Respect is earned. Also, i dont see republicans being shown any respect, so dont expect any in return. You guys call us nazis for fuck sake. Thats a hell of a lot worse than "fucking bitch".

Your words are wrong. Respect is earned. Also, i dont see republicans being shown any respect, so dont expect any in return. You guys call us nazis for fuck sake. Thats a hell of a lot worse than "fucking bitch".

What people say on the internet is going to be different than two people elected to office are going to say to each other.

If you say what he said in another work environment and he would get fired.

Claudette

As I said. Respect is earned, not given until its earned. Doesn't matter if you are male or female.

What do you try to do? Brainwash? The dignity of human beings exists because they are human beings and not on any other reason. If you don't respect women by misusing a female prename then you should change this.

OMG you are a riot. What does earned respect have to do with the bullshit you just posted.

Respect is earned. Not given. Oh and many human being have no dignity at all. Just take a look at how many are in prison right now.

AOC is an idiot and how she ever got elected to Congress is beyond me. Woman respects no one and thinks she way more than she is or ever will be.

If she's your hero then good for you. She sure as hell isn't mine.

Last edited:

What people say on the internet is going to be different than two people elected to office are going to say to each other.

That hasnt stopped your side. There are shitloads of examples of democrats doing it. Why are you dumb enough to make yourself into a hypocrite? Getting caught at hypocrisy requires stupidity.

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.
She is a stupid klunt and a commie klunt at that with subpar intelligence.

That hasnt stopped your side. There are shitloads of examples of democrats doing it. Why are you dumb enough to make yourself into a hypocrite? Getting caught at hypocrisy requires stupidity.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single Democrat this go round that I'll even be voting for.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single Democrat this go round that I'll even be voting for.

Youre a democrat. Just because Biden sucks and you arent voting for him, doesnt mean you arent a loser lefty. Your political beliefs have been made quite clear on these forums.

Good.

Christian Conservatives hold each other accountable. Liberals should try it some day instead of blaming Conservatives for their faults and failures.

AOC’s Buddy, Rep. Talib, called the President a Motherfucker. This is not to say “two wrongs make a right” but it is to point out if you didn’t have a problem with it then, o don’t want to hear your shit now. Especially from Talib.

Forum List

Back