Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Chris the last thing they want to do is integrate into our society. Think no go zones.......

Chris the last thing they want to do is integrate into our society. Think no go zones.......
Are there any so called "no go" zones in America? ...... :cool:

I tend to agree with Sunni Man. I don't know of any "no go" zones here in America. Never heard of that here in my country.

Just what kind of an impression do you think these children might have of these so-called "adults" now?

The muslim children were taught a hard lesson that most adult muslims already know.

Basically, that muslims will never be considered anything but 3rd class citizens in America.

And that striving to be a patriotic moderate muslin in the west is a fool's errand. ...... :cool:

I don't know who is worse. This lady who nastily interrupted this event or the poster who rushed to "report" how awful this lady was and how it proves things about southerners, Christians. blah blah blah.
Reality is...there have been recent events ( not 2000 yrs ago lol) to at least understand some of these peoples concerns. Not just rude outbursts but unexpected/small groups doing violent things.
Still, if these people were just trying to become citizens, to see them shamed is very sad to me. Peace and goodwill should come before anything else.

It's just a feeling we get....

ReadyTerrorism.jpg

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk-570x300-570x300.jpg

mideast-iraq.jpg

Caliphate-2.png

muslim-caliphate.jpg

Don't you think it's a good thing that these kids were singing OUR National Anthem? What is wrong with that? I think that's wonderful. If they are showing that they want to be a part of America, then we should encourage that. Not act like assholes.
I think you're getting sucked into the narrative of this thread. I think you know better.

I think that if they are making an effort to be a part of our country instead of fighting against us, that is a sign of progress. Are you saying you think there are nefarious reasons for these children singing the National Anthem?
I'm not focusing on what the children are doing. You are. More evidence you're getting sucked into the thread's narrative.

Well, yeah, kind of. I was responding to the topic of the thread. :D I just assumed you were as well.
Actually I saw through the thread's narrative, which is a sign of intelligence. You didn't which is....you get my drift.

The muslim children were taught a hard lesson that most adult muslims already know.

Basically, that muslims will never be considered anything but 3rd class citizens in America.

And that striving to be a patriotic moderate muslin in the west is a fool's errand. ...... :cool:

Until Muslims assimilate and learn what it means to be American, I rather hope they continue to be treated as such.

It's just a feeling we get....

ReadyTerrorism.jpg

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk-570x300-570x300.jpg

mideast-iraq.jpg

Caliphate-2.png

muslim-caliphate.jpg

Don't you think it's a good thing that these kids were singing OUR National Anthem? What is wrong with that? I think that's wonderful. If they are showing that they want to be a part of America, then we should encourage that. Not act like assholes.
I think you're getting sucked into the narrative of this thread. I think you know better.

I think that if they are making an effort to be a part of our country instead of fighting against us, that is a sign of progress. Are you saying you think there are nefarious reasons for these children singing the National Anthem?
I'm not focusing on what the children are doing. You are. More evidence you're getting sucked into the thread's narrative.

I think that you and others are quite brainwashed by your perspective man made religions and you cannot accept the Muslims, even if they DID want to integrate. Everyone here who is familiar with me KNOWS I have no love for the Muslim religion. However, these are CHILDREN. Those people are jerks for behaving in the manner they did towards children.

Also, they were signing OUR national anthem, and some of you have a problem with that too? So what do you want from these people?
Even reading the article as Left wing as it was, an intelligent, rational person (as in not you) could glean that the jeering and rancor occurred before, during, and after the singing and had nothing to do with it. The shameless exploitation of children would make a better topic for discussion; something you Leftists do a lot of.

Until Muslims assimilate and learn what it means to be American, I rather hope they continue to be treated as such.
When a groups IS treated as 3rd class citizens, how easy is it and how enthusiastic are they to assimilate? What we not learned OUR lessons after repressing other groups?

Or is repression just too easy and way too much fun?

There you have it, folks.

I think that you and others are quite brainwashed by your perspective man made religions and you cannot accept the Muslims, even if they DID want to integrate. Everyone here who is familiar with me KNOWS I have no love for the Muslim religion. However, these are CHILDREN. Those people are jerks for behaving in the manner they did towards children.

Also, they were signing OUR national anthem, and some of you have a problem with that too? So what do you want from these people?
Even reading the article as Left wing as it was, an intelligent, rational person (as in not you) could glean that the jeering and rancor occurred before, during, and after the singing and had nothing to do with it. The shameless exploitation of children would make a better topic for discussion; something you Leftists do a lot of.
Are you proud of a groups jeering a group of others trying to get their message across without violence and rancor? Is jeering and rancor the fall back position when faced with information? Was the rally staged by CAIR inciting violence? Was the topic of their rally a call to arms?

Leave it to idiot Right Wingers to stir a pot that has no need of stirring. Leave it to hammerheads like this faux "patriot" organization to repress.

You're take on those so-called american christians?

They were rude, but right.

CAIR is an anti-American fringe organization that provides moral if not financial support to terrorists.

It is amusing to see you leftist morons supporting and promoting those who openly call for YOU to be stoned to death, whilst you attack those who would protect you and your rights.

CAIR is an anti-American fringe organization that provides moral if not financial support to terrorists.

It is amusing to see you leftist morons supporting and promoting those who openly call for YOU to be stoned to death, whilst you attack those who would protect you and your rights.
Those groups aren't protecting my rights by denying rights to others.

Remember, it's the unpopular rights that require protection from the tyranny of the mob.

Are you proud of a groups jeering a group of others trying to get their message across without violence and rancor? Is jeering and rancor the fall back position when faced with information? Was the rally staged by CAIR inciting violence? Was the topic of their rally a call to arms?

Leave it to idiot Right Wingers to stir a pot that has no need of stirring. Leave it to hammerheads like this faux "patriot" organization to repress.

You openly support a group that calls for death to all homosexuals?

Let's be REAL clear what you leftists are promoting here, a group that openly advocates the slaughter of all homosexuals in a brutal and barbaric fashion.

You may hate Christians - you certainly hate America, but Christians are not demanding that Lesbians be stoned to death the way your CAIR partners are.

Let's be REAL clear what you leftists are promoting here, a group that openly advocates the slaughter of all homosexuals in a brutal and barbaric fashion.

You may hate Christians - you certainly hate America, but Christians are not demanding that Lesbians be stoned to death the way your CAIR partners are.
CAIR does not hold that stance, Radical Muslims hold that stance.

And how dare you say I hate America! What is it you love about America because it certainly isn't the principles America was founded upon.

Interesting.

Those groups aren't protecting my rights by denying rights to others.

Remember, it's the unpopular rights that require protection from the tyranny of the mob.

It's telling that you Communists openly support hate groups who call for the brutal murder of Homosexuals.
What makes you think I'm a Communist? For that matter, what makes you think?

It only makes sense when the spiritual paradigm is observed. The Left serves the god of this world, their blindness not alleviated by the Light of Christ. Jesus said that Satan's kingdom is a united kingdom, the various players working often in unwitting concert. Muslims who also serve Satan benefit from the blindness of the Left who will advocate for them even to confound their own interests.

It only makes sense when the spiritual paradigm is observed. The Left serves the god of this world, their blindness not alleviated by the Light of Christ. Jesus said that Satan's kingdom is a united kingdom, the various players working often in unwitting concert. Muslims who also serve Satan benefit from the blindness of the Left who will advocate for them even to confound their own interests.

Whatever, you are just as nutty as any extremist apparently.

Hello? Don't you think that is what they were trying to do? They were singing the national anthem.

Well, yeah, kind of. I was responding to the topic of the thread. :D I just assumed you were as well.
Actually I saw through the thread's narrative, which is a sign of intelligence. You didn't which is....you get my drift.

This is why people can't stand you religious extremists. You are nothing but assholes. You think God is going to accept YOU into his kingdom? HA! Think again, fool.

Forum List

Back