Christian baker not backing down after Gov't punishes him for refusing to make gay wedding cake

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amid the religious liberty cases increasingly heading to the courts, there’s one prominent legal battle that could potentially have some sweeping ramifications: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It’s a case that surrounds baker Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. Phillips, much like Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein and numerous other wedding venders across the U.S.,

Christian Baker Not Backing Down After Gov’t Punishes Him for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well good for them standing their grounds on their beliefs..................
Go to another cake maker who doesn't give a rats ass would have been much simpler.
If I were to believe as they do because it was against my religion to do so I'd do the same dam thing I sure in the hell wouldn't cower down to some BS LAWS where just because some moron made it a law etc doesn't mean it is a fair nor right law.

If he is a public baker he needs to bake that cake. We can't be prejudice on who we wait on or serve when our door is open to the public.

The bible says that someone who leaves (divorces) their wife, and then remarries, is committing adultery. Adultery is forbidden in the most basic and important set of Christian rules. As long as bakers continue to bake cakes for people getting married for a 2nd time (or more) they are not following their faith. If they do that, and then refuse to bake a cake for a same sex wedding, they are just bigots.

All that aside, the law is about discrimination for businesses open to the public.

• Banned
Not all Christians follow the correct ways. Many have been brainwashed by the wrong bs................whole other issues that isn't worth getting into .

The problem is any asshole that believes they have the right to demand a small business owner goes to their event and caters to them. Use a corporation in that business that doesn't have a conscience and leave the privates alone.

The bible says that someone who leaves (divorces) their wife, and then remarries, is committing adultery. Adultery is forbidden in the most basic and important set of Christian rules. As long as bakers continue to bake cakes for people getting married for a 2nd time (or more) they are not following their faith. If they do that, and then refuse to bake a cake for a same sex wedding, they are just bigots.

All that aside, the law is about discrimination for businesses open to the public.

You don't even need to touch , if one looks at a women with lust in his eyes he has committed adultery.:eusa_naughty:

Amid the religious liberty cases increasingly heading to the courts, there’s one prominent legal battle that could potentially have some sweeping ramifications: Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission. It’s a case that surrounds baker Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. Phillips, much like Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein and numerous other wedding venders across the U.S.,

Christian Baker Not Backing Down After Gov’t Punishes Him for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to another cake maker who doesn't give a rats ass would have been much simpler.
If I were to believe as they do because it was against my religion to do so I'd do the same dam thing I sure in the hell wouldn't cower down to some BS LAWS where just because some moron made it a law etc doesn't mean it is a fair nor right law.

This is one guy who needs for the moderates and sane people to show up and support him to the hilt. There is no right to force a business to serve some mentally ill fetishists a service that violates their religious or moral freedoms, any more than they have to let mentally ill gimps piss on the floor of their business. Just stop indulging the loons and sickos already; it's just a hoax. Let them go find a Muslim baker. Wonder why they never do that? ... Don't want to annoy one of their fellow Pedo-Friendlies, most likely.

Take your candy queer ass to a baker who does want to serve you
A nation of victims. What liberal crap

Plenty of snowflakes on both sides of the aisle. No one is asking this baker to support anything. He is not giving them anything for free. He is not attending the wedding. He bakes a cake and delivers it. He gets paid more than it cost to bake the cake. End of transaction.

How about the Muslim baker that doesn't want to serve christians? lol

Then they should be fined as well. If you have laws for businesses, the religion of the business owner should be irrelevant.
Wrong. If I do not want to work for someone, anyone, I shouldn't have to or be fined, in order to force, compel, or make me.

Last edited:

It's not about the cake, it's about faggot's pushing their psychosis on everyone.

Take your candy queer ass to a baker who does want to serve you
A nation of victims. What liberal crap

Plenty of snowflakes on both sides of the aisle. No one is asking this baker to support anything. He is not giving them anything for free. He is not attending the wedding. He bakes a cake and delivers it. He gets paid more than it cost to bake the cake. End of transaction.
They could have easily said can we have a cake made and sent someone to pick it up.

Forum List

Back