Chris Wallace blames Trump for him being inept as a moderator. Shocker.

Why did Wallace ask Trump about white supremacy? 4 years ago Wallace asked Trump the same damn question and Trump said he did not support it. Yes, Wallace failed to correct Biden's lies so Trump had to do his job for him. Now Wallace is crying like a baby......What a fuckwad.

Why did Wallace ask Trump about white supremacy? 4 years ago Wallace asked Trump the same damn question and Trump said he did not support it. Yes, Wallace failed to correct Biden's lies so Trump had to do his job for him. Now Wallace is crying like a baby......What a fuckwad.

I posted before I read your post. ;)

Trump put on a show

Made him look like an obnoxious bully, but it was a show

Wallace, as has Fox News itself, destroyed what credibility they once possessed, and they know they have, you can see it in their collective faces, and that can only mean the backlash from public has been both massive and savage! This is why FNC has gone full in on the "Trump racist" smears, culminating in John Roberts despicable white house presser performance this afternoon! As for Wallace, checkmate, he bears responsibility for the fiasco, he repeatedly raised his voice to screeching girlish levels against the president of the United States and nobody tuned in to listen to Wallace throw tantrum. Further, he knowingly, fraudulently, piled on with Biden, and the totally dishonest fascist narrative of Trump racist and bad with his nakedly biased tag team with Biden regarding Trump's comments in South Carolina, which were decisively debunked!

The TDS is strong in this thread...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why don't you just slink off and STFU. You are now a household joke, Chrissy.

Chris Wallace is an American Hating POS ... a Traitor in a long line of Traitors to this Great Nation !!!!

I'd like to see Christina Wallace go a few rounds with Colby Covington !!!!

Wallace always accepts the narrative of the leftist media...and he configures his questions from there....he does this in debates and his interviews on his Sunday show....so stupid dumb questions get asked because he is a leftist.....Proud boys????? taxes from years ago????? if he was fair why not ask Joe about his office manager that he raped with his finger or his rich son and brother....Wallace is a hack.....

Wallace, as has Fox News itself, destroyed what credibility they once possessed, and they know they have, you can see it in their collective faces, and that can only mean the backlash from public has been both massive and savage! This is why FNC has gone full in on the "Trump racist" smears, culminating in John Roberts despicable white house presser performance this afternoon! As for Wallace, checkmate, he bears responsibility for the fiasco, he repeatedly raised his voice to screeching girlish levels against the president of the United States and nobody tuned in to listen to Wallace throw tantrum. Further, he knowingly, fraudulently, piled on with Biden, and the totally dishonest fascist narrative of Trump racist and bad with his nakedly biased tag team with Biden regarding Trump's comments in South Carolina, which were decisively debunked!
You haven’t watched the others. They have talked about how Trump has condemned white supremacists, the kkk, etc.
John Roberts was shilling for his wife that works at another channel. He will pay for that, something tells me.

Wallace is one of those guys who smiles at your face at work, hangs out with you at lunch and then one day you find out some anonymous person made some b.s complaint about you to HR and you never figure out who it was.

Wallace the Weasel. I wonder what they have on this rat?

I will await the subsequent rating drop he is about to experience. Just a guess. Even if it is only old school RINOs who watch him because of his father decide "this guy is a flake".

Forum List

Back