Chris Cuomo has COVID19

This is truly a sad time, and it seems even the wealthy and connected can face their own mortality like every other plebe in the world.

Prayers for Mr Cuomo.

Shut down CNN. I knew it was diseased!
at least until the studios have been swept clean of the virus

Andrew Cuomo's younger brother Fredo, one of CNN's geniuses has the virus.
Remember when Andrew told everyone in NYC not to expose your old relatives to your family members.
But Fredo didn't think he needed to follow the advice. So he brings his old mother to his house and Fredo and his wife and children are living with grandma.
When Andrew found out about what Fredo had done he had a shit fit!
CNN has a reputation for hiring the dumbest people on earth.
Goggle Don Lemon and read up on how he is soon going to be broke after settling with the bartender he assaulted.

If this is true, it's going to be interesting to hear from Gov. Cuomo who had said that he wonders if the "dont go outside order" just made it worse for older family members living with younger family members who then pass it on to them.

This is truly a sad time, and it seems even the wealthy and connected can face their own mortality like every other plebe in the world.

Prayers for Mr Cuomo.

That is very sad. I hope he is able to beat it without any permanent loss of lung capacity.

No, having money or fame doesn't exempt anyone from this virus.

He's rich so he will probably recover, but i'm just trying to figure out how Trump accomplished this?

Prayers for Mr Cuomo.

I doubt it.

I was wondering how many entertainers were screaming at their agents when they found out Tom Hanks and his wife had it....demanding to know why their agents didn't suggest they get it so they could get the sympathy and attention....

There is a good chance he is lying....

Fredo, not the clown using his daughter in his daily Campaign Pressers.

Wow, this is NOT that surprising. Just rewards for letting all of the illegal scum into his state. I DON'T wish illness on the guy, I DO hope he recovers. It's just ironic that HE would get the Chinese Virus.....OOPS, the WRONG Cuomo! Forget the first part of this post, PLEASE. And I DO hope that CHRIS has a speedy recovery......

This belongs in Media, not Politics. Chris Cuomo is a CNN reporter. Oh Mods....do your job.

And that "clown" makes Donald look like the monkey that rides around in the back of the clown car.

Unless you have a problem with hard data and facts..........

This belongs in Media, not Politics. Chris Cuomo is a CNN reporter. Oh Mods....do your job.

And that "clown" makes Donald look like the monkey that rides around in the back of the clown car.

:206::206::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::crying::crying:

Wow, this is NOT that surprising. Just rewards for letting all of the illegal scum into his state. I DON'T wish illness on the guy, I DO hope he recovers. It's just ironic that HE would get the Chinese Virus.....

There are 43,139 of confirmed cases in NYC and you have to sashay your bi-ass out on this board and pick him out?
What a fucking loser you are.

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!

Wow, this is NOT that surprising. Just rewards for letting all of the illegal scum into his state. I DON'T wish illness on the guy, I DO hope he recovers. It's just ironic that HE would get the Chinese Virus.....

There are 43,139 of confirmed cases in NYC and you have to sashay your bi-ass out on this board and pick him out?
What a fucking loser you are.

sure why the fk not. it is funny. I too hope he's well. I don't wish ill will that way.

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!

Bruce,

Thank you.
Decency is free, celebrating because a political foe is sick with this virus puts you on the other side of the table from me on one major issue.

Cuomo isn't a reporter or a journalist....he's an entertainer paid by the Democrat Party.

Cuomo isn't a reporter or a journalist....he's an entertainer paid by the Democrat Party.
Yep, he's NOT a REAL journalist by any means.....Just a talking head paid handsomely to spout the Dim Dem agenda.

Forum List

Back