Chris Cuomo has COVID19

LMFAO did you see CUMO has pierced nipples speculation is swirling on this too omg it's funnyeee

Social media this week exploded with rumors claiming the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, has pierced nipples, in one of the more bizarre stories to come out of the coronavirus crisis.
Well, you had to make me google that! Now I know why I prefer my phone over my laptop -- i dont see all this little detail!

LMFAO. I know and now I am always going to look there when I see that ass juust to see if I can tell if it's really there or nnot bahahahah.
Does the old earring saying apply to nipple rings, "left is right, and right is wrong"?

LMFAO did you see CUMO has pierced nipples speculation is swirling on this too omg it's funnyeee

Social media this week exploded with rumors claiming the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, has pierced nipples, in one of the more bizarre stories to come out of the coronavirus crisis.
Well, you had to make me google that! Now I know why I prefer my phone over my laptop -- i dont see all this little detail!

LMFAO. I know and now I am always going to look there when I see that ass juust to see if I can tell if it's really there or nnot bahahahah.
Does the old earring saying apply to nipple rings, "left is right, and right is wrong"?

These days who knows .-

Thing is, mortality rate is not what they’re stating.
We wont know an accurate mortality rate until this thing is over, and that is likely to be about 15 months from now.

Hopefully the economic shutdown will be over by July 1.
And it’ll be flailing up in October. Time to let this run it’s course.

So Chris works for CNN right??? So why isn't CNN doing a story on it??? Like to show some support and loyalty to an employee????

The only thing they have on their site is a 'one-on-one' with Chris and his brother Andrew, who calls him the meatball of the family. And the video is about Chris cooking his mothers sauce recipe. All while broadcasting from his basement.

The markets will take off like a fucking rocket ship once the economic shut down is over. The USa will be the best place to invest your money again, and the world will come to buy our securities.

We should really refinance our national debt like Clinton did using 1 year Bills.

So Chris works for CNN right??? So why isn't CNN doing a story on it??? Like to show some support and loyalty to an employee????

The only thing they have on their site is a 'one-on-one' with Chris and his brother Andrew, who calls him the meatball of the family. And the video is about Chris cooking his mothers sauce recipe. All while broadcasting from his basement.

:desk:

-- Because it isn't a story?

Ummean good luck to him and all but 177,009 other Merkins are in the same boat.

The markets will take off like a fucking rocket ship once the economic shut down is over. The USa will be the best place to invest your money again, and the world will come to buy our securities.

We should really refinance our national debt like Clinton did using 1 year Bills.
I hope you’re right, but I fear squalor ahead for decades.
Your old shall give you prophesies....

So why was he tested if he had no symptoms? Funny how the rich and famous can get tested, the rest of us not so much.

Won’t waste any prayers on him. He’s a shill for China and a rabid anti-American Marxist.

You don't only test people with symptoms. That's a sure way to become Italy.

This is what happens when you promote a Democrat hoax and hype it up like its a such a serious issue..

If he doesn't die -- that proves that the Dems were full of crap about this virus....
What exactly are the Democrats saying about the virus. I know you're a conservative, but you seem to have the inside knowledge about Dem thinking.

You're right...…...one of their very own anchors, who just happens to be the mayors brother has tested positive for the virus responsible for a global pandemic that is the hottest news headline to date, isn't a story :rolleyes-41:

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!
He's not ill.

You're right...…...one of their very own anchors, who just happens to be the mayors brother has tested positive for the virus responsible for a global pandemic that is the hottest news headline to date, isn't a story :rolleyes-41:

How would it be? It's a talking head, not a governor. It may affect his co-workers at wherever he works but that's true of EVERYBODY.

Awww how cute. Your bald pussy got in the boat.

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!
He's not ill.

He tested positive for the virus and is showing symptoms, so yes he has the illness!

I know many of you on both sides enjoy wishing for the death of those oppose your way of thinking but can we all agree that is just fucked up as can be!

Or

Are you confusing him with his older Brother Andrew Cuomo?

Forum List

Back