Chris Christie Tied for Second in Latest Rasmussen Poll

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
It's only 9%, and Trump is almost certainly going to win this thing, but Chris Christie represents the NeverTrumpers who will never vote for Trump. And if 1 in 11 Republicans will not vote for Trump, that's a pretty big hill to climb for MAGA.

It's only 9%, and Trump is almost certainly going to win this thing, but Chris Christie represents the NeverTrumpers who will never vote for Trump. And if 1 in 11 Republicans will not vote for Trump, that's a pretty big hill to climb for MAGA.

Cult 45 has already lost suburbanites. They have no path to 270

I will be voting for Chris Christie in the primary. If lightning strikes and he actually pulls off a win, I could vote for him in the general. I will not vote for trump, trumplite, or any that would pardon the J6 A-holes. It is not in the best interests of the country.

Chris Christie can be two things - vicious attack dog and a charming fellow. But weight issues making it impossible for him to be voted in as president. It’s a shame, because he has the gift of gab and is usually on the right side of the issues.

I will be voting for Chris Christie in the primary. If lightning strikes and he actually pulls off a win, I could vote for him in the general. I will not vote for trump, trumplite, or any that would pardon the J6 A-holes. It is not in the best interests of the country.
Oh well, Tater & Co. have another solid year yet to fuck things up, maybe you will come around.

Pro Tip.....Fat Bastard is not the answer....That and I took you for more of the neocon's prom queen (Haley) type of guy.

I mean on Super Tuesday I won't vote for Trump but Fat Bastard would not even make the cut of hopefuls I would consider.

The last three elections don’t lie, but whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night

You mean the last election where we ballot harvested in California and NY and actually won multiple House seats in deep blue territory?

If that had been happening in every state where it's legal, we'd have run the table.

We're catching on to the game.

We'll be ready this time.

Not far off topic, I read that FiveThirtyEight no longer includes Rasmussen polling.

Chris Christie represents McDonalds, Burger King, and Pizza Hut.

And I got bad news for ya: There were more Never Trumpers in 2016 than there are now.

A dying breed.
Yep, Christie doesn't stand a chance. But you're stuck with him because he's not going away & he's going to continue to rattle Trump's cage right up until the election.

At least he has the guts to stand up to Trump which is more then can be said for the rest of them.

Not far off topic, I read that FiveThirtyEight no longer includes Rasmussen polling.
I tend to agree more with the mainstream conservative than the left. However statistically speaking I have to suspect Rasmussen of some malpheasance. The trend is showing.

Yep, Christie doesn't stand a chance. But you're stuck with him because he's not going away & he's going to continue to rattle Trump's cage right up until the election.

At least he has the guts to stand up to Trump which is more then can be said for the rest of them.
Christie doesn't even stand up to a platform...he doesn't have one. Everybody knows who he is but don't know anyone who knows what he stands for.

Forum List

Back