Choosing Your Revolution

When one thinks about everything going on the term comedy comes to mind. It is entertaining nobody can deny that.

I'll bet that shiny objects entertain you as well....and that you enjoy conversations with inanimate objects, too.

Please.....don't let me interrupt them......

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.
I'm glad to see you're finally getting professional help. Maybe your Dr. and run some tests to determine why you have trouble answering questions that might require actual thought but you have no trouble cutting & pasting or insulting others. Please have her run a brain scan on you and let us know if she finds anything.

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.
I'm glad to see you're finally getting professional help. Maybe your Dr. and run some tests to determine why you have trouble answering questions that might require actual thought but you have no trouble cutting & pasting or insulting others. Please have her run a brain scan on you and let us know if she finds anything.

This is what you support, and have the lack of self-awareness to suggest that anyone else needs professional help?????

Two diametrically different revolutions, the American and the French, appear to have been historical laboratories of experimentation on the issue of democracy. They were based on very different supposition about governance and on human nature and about religion.

“If the French revolution was the end of monarchy and aristocratic privilege and the emergence of the common man and democratic rights, it was also the beginnings of modern totalitarian government and large-scale executions of "enemies of the People" by impersonal government entities (Robespierre's "Committee of Public Safety"). This legacy would not reach its fullest bloom until the tragic arrival of the German Nazis and Soviet and Chinese communists of the 20th century.

In fact, Rousseau has been called the precursor of the modern pseudo-democrats such as Stalin and Hitler and the "people's democracies." French Revolution - Robespierre, and the Legacy of the Reign of Terror

The views embodied in the French Revolution reappeared in the Russian Revolution, and every political endeavor that stemmed from the Bolsheviks……and most strangely….have re-appeared in the ascendancy of the Democrat Party right here in America.

This is what you support, and have the lack of self-awareness to suggest that anyone else needs professional help?????

Two diametrically different revolutions, the American and the French, appear to have been historical laboratories of experimentation on the issue of democracy. They were based on very different supposition about governance and on human nature and about religion.
I was merely complimenting you on your decision to seek psychiatric help.

Different revolutions that ended up in the same space. Which one resulted in more suffering? I don't know, do you?

Different revolutions that ended up in the same space. Which one resulted in more suffering? I don't know, do you?

"I was merely complimenting you on your decision to seek psychiatric help."

Let's post it again, and see if readers understand it as my seeking psychiatric help.....or something very different.

Let's post it again, and see if readers understand it as my seeking psychiatric help.....or something very different.

You're quite the ivy-covered, piece of work. I made a statement apropos of the thread theme and you focus on a silly tangent, one that you invited with your "My doctor is treating me".

You're quite the ivy-covered, piece of work. I made a statement apropos of the thread theme and you focus on a silly tangent, one that you invited with your "My doctor is treating me".

My suggestion is that you stick with more of your sort, the grunting, knuckle-dragging folks.

12. Bolsheviks claimed descent: “Historians of the French Revolution, which the Russians saw as a model for their own…” http://publishing.cdlib.org/ucpress...b2w4&chunk.id=d0e44&toc.depth=1&brand=ucpress

The principles and methods of the French Revolution led to the Russian Revolution, and, via our 32nd President, to the fueling of the Democrat Party.

It would be pertinent to consider how both the French and Russian Revolutions worked out for the citizenry. Here are two expert witnesses:

In September of 1991, the President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, was asked about the history and future of Communism:

“One of their more dramatic responses came to a question by Los Angeles actor Ben Stein, who asked whether the two leaders believed any country should live under communism.

Yeltsin answered first: "This experiment which was conducted on our soil was a tragedy for our people and it was too bad that it happened on our territory. It would have been better if the experiment had happened in some small country, to make it clear that it was a Utopian idea, although a beautiful idea."

Gorbachev said history has shown that "that model has failed which was brought about in our country. And I believe that this is a lesson not only for our people but for all peoples.” GORBACHEV, YELTSIN SAY COMMUNISM FAILED USSR

Some fascinating material. We are in no position to comment at this time.

" We are in no position to comment at this time."

Because of this?????

1614640267964.png

My suggestion is that you stick with more of your sort, the grunting, knuckle-dragging folks.
Impressive how you never tire of not answering a question. It's almost like you can't. How can that be?

Yes, here we are. The French revolutionary type, how might it align with petainism and LGBTQ? One thing to comment on is Kristeva et al’s remark in the essay, “Why the United States?” Where they state....’there certainly is a petainism of the American Middle West.’ We would agree that certain areas of Indiana are hyper-petainist, and we have noticed Steinish resonance from Wisconsin. Thus, Gertrude Stein links us to the current LGBTQ delirium and the petainism of Vichy:

Gertude Stein’s Petainism
‘....Her open, unapologetic, same-sex partnership with Alice B. Toklas belongs more to the liberal world of 2012 than 1912....The Strange Politics of Gertrude Stein, Barbara Will, Humanities....’

What’s your take on this, PC?

Yes, here we are. The French revolutionary type, how might it align with petainism and LGBTQ? One thing to comment on is Kristeva et al’s remark in the essay, “Why the United States?” Where they state....’there certainly is a petainism of the American Middle West.’ We would agree that certain areas of Indiana are hyper-petainist, and we have noticed Steinish resonance from Wisconsin. Thus, Gertrude Stein links us to the current LGBTQ delirium and the petainism of Vichy:

Gertude Stein’s Petainism
‘....Her open, unapologetic, same-sex partnership with Alice B. Toklas belongs more to the liberal world of 2012 than 1912....The Strange Politics of Gertrude Stein, Barbara Will, Humanities....’

What’s your take on this, PC?

This is the issue.

We won't be changing the subject.

2. Two diametrically different revolutions, the American and the French, appear to have been historical laboratories of experimentation on the issue of democracy. They were based on very different supposition about governance and on human nature and about religion.

“If the French revolution was the end of monarchy and aristocratic privilege and the emergence of the common man and democratic rights, it was also the beginnings of modern totalitarian government and large-scale executions of "enemies of the People" by impersonal government entities (Robespierre's "Committee of Public Safety"). This legacy would not reach its fullest bloom until the tragic arrival of the German Nazis and Soviet and Chinese communists of the 20th century.

In fact, Rousseau has been called the precursor of the modern pseudo-democrats such as Stalin and Hitler and the "people's democracies." French Revolution - Robespierre, and the Legacy of the Reign of Terror

The views embodied in the French Revolution reappeared in the Russian Revolution, and every political endeavor that stemmed from the Bolsheviks……and most strangely….have re-appeared in the ascendancy of the Democrat Party right here in America.

But along withy two revolutions is the sexist one with representatives from both, and this may be linked to nazism which seems to have geo-political locations in America. Or, who named Vincennes, Indiana?

Forum List

Back