Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Trump has been a businessman for decades BEFORE becoming POTUS. And dems want us to think doing business means corruption!!

Biden has been a POS politician his ENTIRE CAREER and dems say there's nothing wrong with getting paid!!!

idiots who make claims like this belong on your ignore list because they are worthless sacks of shit.

Ha ha ha,

Why do you think I asked the question?

Since you don't know it can't be dismissed as there has been NO credible explanation for them.

I didn't speculate about those Biden Payments at all you liar as I don't know what they were for which is why I keep asking YOU the question,

What are they getting paid for?

:cuckoo:

I didn't as I posted evidence that in his dealings with China as President he was making America first with his Tariffs actions and other actions which you completely ignored.

Meanwhile I pointed out that his business dealings long predated his Presidency while I didn't try to excuse his statements about tax issues at all.

You haven't once countered anything I posted but to dodge the obvious that the question about Biden payments remains unanswered.

:rolleyes:
I have said repeatedly I don't know why the Biden's received any money they received and it's none of my business unless it can be shown a crime was committed. Repubs are looking but so far have zilch.

So you liked Trump's policies so you don't care about the Chinese bank account he lied about, Ivanka's patents, kushners 2 billion from Saudi or Trump giving xi lavish praises.

So you are hyper partison.

Not shocking.

I have said repeatedly I don't know why the Biden's received any money they received and it's none of my business unless it can be shown a crime was committed. Repubs are looking but so far have zilch.

So you liked Trump's policies so you don't care about the Chinese bank account he lied about, Ivanka's patents, kushners 2 billion from Saudi or Trump giving xi lavish praises.

So you are hyper partison.

Not shocking.

You lied yet again as I didn't excuse his lies at all, and YOU know it since you didn't quote it.

His Tariff Policies were good for America.

I am Free Thinking Independent who dislikes BOTH political parties.

Your double standard is obvious, and you don't have the intelligence to notice as you are very much interested in Trumps legal business activities in China (Yes he lied about Taxes but didn't break any tax laws) while you don't show any interest in suspicious payments from China for Biden at all as you claim.

I stated right here in the forum over TWO years ago that Trump should have stopped claiming Election Fraud after the SCOTUS dropped the multiple states lawsuit over it.

You don't know me much, not a Trumpist supporter at all never fawn over him or call him a god and stuff others do.

You are an idiot!

Last edited:
You lied yet again as I didn't excuse his lies at all, and YOU know it since you didn't quote it.

His Tariff Policies were good for America.

I am Free Thinking Independent who dislikes BOTH political parties.

Your double standard is obvious, and you don't have the intelligence to notice as you are very much interested in Trumps legal business activities in China (Yes he lied about Taxes but didn't break any tax laws) while you don't show any interest in suspicious payments from China for Biden at all as you claim.

I stated right here in the forum over TWO years ago that Trump should have stopped claiming Election Fraud after the SCOTUS dropped the multiple states lawsuit over it.

You don't know me much, not a Trumpist supporter at all never fawn over him or call a god and stuff others do.

You are an idiot!
His tariffs being good for America is opinion. Many, including farmers, disagree.

But this is not relevant. What good he did or didn't do as president should have no impact on his lies about Chinese bank accounts (why would he lie?), Ivanka's patents or Xi's praises Trump kept singing.

His tariffs being good for America is opinion. Many, including farmers, disagree.

But this is not relevant. What good he did or didn't do as president should have no impact on his lies about Chinese bank accounts (why would he lie?), Ivanka's patents or Xi's praises Trump kept singing.

Now you are just babbling since I stated correctly that he lied about Taxes but no laws were broken.

Already posted about it in POST 46 which you completely ignored. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile why are you still pursuing the double standard?

Now you are just babbling since I stated correctly that he lied about Taxes but no laws were broken.

How do you know laws were broken? Did Republicans investigate?

Meanwhile why are you pursuing the double standard?
I am not. I am pointing out your double standard.

I don't think Trump should be investigated for anything I mentioned unless their is proof of illegal activity, which there must not be.

I am simply pointing out how hypocritical of you it is to demand Biden tell you about his finances, be investigated for no reason other then Biden's may have received money from china...all predicated on the fact you liked Trump's policies better?

That's a political arguement, not a legal one.

How do you know laws were broken? Did Republicans investigate?

I am not. I am pointing out your double standard.

I don't think Trump should be investigated for anything I mentioned unless their is proof of illegal activity, which there must not be.

I am simply pointing out how hypocritical of you it is to demand Biden tell you about his finances, be investigated for no reason other then Biden's may have received money from china...all predicated on the fact you liked Trump's policies better?

That's a political arguement, not a legal one.

You are now a chronic liar since I never castigated Biden about it just simply asked a question nothing more because China is a declared enemy by USA and have been positioning for the future conflict with them.

Trumps policy is far more sensible than Bidens policy which has beeen lightweight to nothing against China as they were allowed to float Military Balloon trips over America without Penalty, Trump would have had them shot down quickly.

Getting unearned money from China an enemy in a personal manner is always suspicious a reality that has yet to penetrate your double standard brain.

Third time you ignored post 46:

Already posted about it in POST 46 which you completely ignored

Last edited:
You are now a chronic liar since I never castigated Biden about it just simply asked a question nothing more because China is a declared enemy by USA and have been positioning for the future conflict with them.

You keep calling me a liar.

When did I lie? Be specific.

Trumps policy is far more sensible than Bidens policy which has beeen lightweight to nothing against China as they were allowed to float Military Balloon trips over America without Penalty, Trump would have had them shot down quickly.

Balloons? Lol. So Trump would have shot I down right away and then it would have landed on someone's house and killed them.

But again, you are speculating. You have no idea what Trump would have done, but if had waited like Biden did, you likely would have praised Trump to wait until it was safe.

Getting unearned money from China an enemy in a personal manner is always suspicious a reality that has yet to penetrate your double standard brain.
I have no double standard. I don't think Biden or Trump should be investigated for getting money from china. It's you that has the double standard.

You keep calling me a liar.

When did I lie? Be specific.

Balloons? Lol. So Trump would have shot I down right away and then it would have landed on someone's house and killed them.

But again, you are speculating. You have no idea what Trump would have done, but if had waited like Biden did, you likely would have praised Trump to wait until it was safe.

I have no double standard. I don't think Biden or Trump should be investigated for getting money from china. It's you that has the double standard.

I have pointed out your lies already you idiot.

No Trump is a strong believer in America First who would defend the borders against foreign intrusions which he tried hard to do at the South Border.

When it was spotted by a citizen in Montana where there are large areas of nobody in it would have been easy to shoot it down safely as made plain many times, but leftist stupid excuses never dies as they are stupid as shit about the Geography of Eastern Montana.

You ignored post 46 for a 4th time it is clear you are indeed a Double Standard liar.

Good Bye.

Ha ha ha now you are veering into lying since all I did was ask a simple question which you work hard to avoid with your shameful hypocrisy and dodging.

Never speculation on the payments at all.

What are they getting paid for?
Democrats see nothing wrong with getting bribes from the CCP. DiFi, Swalwell, and the biden's are all on the take and get a pass.

Is that what you think that means?

You really are ignorant
The NWO shillbots and NPCs are going to cover for those doing the NWOs business.

Why would you expect Swalwell democrats to hold chinese bribe takers accountable?

Forum List

Back